Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (38072 Views)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Engr1(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Ur body go soon tell u.......

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Olifiz(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Neither do I like broke girls. Don’t do leaches.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by okooloyun1(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
That's how they use them for rituals
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Mc1807(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
hoe-lo-osho
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Harmoneasy: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
She is one of those slay mamas out there who always want to be in the spot light of attention getter.

My people who know this one before if not for BBN wey add small fame to her life?

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately this lady's occupation is former bbn housemate. One year later, and she is doing nothing but gramming on social media

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Gkemz: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Coming from cheap olosho wey dey form wetin she no be.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by naturefellow(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
The dark in complexion dude seated by her side looking her like he should slap her into extinction.

LOL!! grin
you even get time to watch the video...

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by bisiboi(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
see this one,sex doll don take over...it okey
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by meeks1(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Hades2016(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
VERQUEST111:
private jet gang

u go soon taya
them go soon use her buy another private jet

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by holluphemydavid(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
wots dis one saying
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 1BB007(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
who is T boss?
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
ositadima1:

You are a cheap gold digger, why don't earn your own money, bitch?
Seriously, don't you know the meaning of "to each his own"?

Try and find the meaning of a comment before you jump to conclusion like you just did and stop showcasing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by fortunechy(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
is only a fool that will roll with a talentless girl like you........ get lost

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Hades2016(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Them go soon use you buy new private jet

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by SUSSYASH: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2018
RUBBISH!.. see as she be like bongafish. Go and get married and stop all these talk about private jets, we dont need such information.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by dynicks(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Randy91:

see this TILAPIA fishgrin grin

hpe u r rich and independent too!!!!
bros what she meant was that everybody has the right to his/her own opinion nd choices he/she makes....

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by joenor(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm not sure this lady is ok.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by martineverest(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
aunty,e don reach recharge card level?.....no more team privatejet?....her standard and yardstick don dey reduce......soon,it will be 'I roll with any man.....poor or rich,I will manage"

aunty don buy market from nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Alphasoar(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Somebody is getting old sha wink
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Follygunners: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:
How many Big Boys have private Jets ??
100 max ?? and you roll with them ?? pics abeg or you shut up forever ,which Big Boy go leave better girl with soft n succulent apparatus con dey follow old MAMA youngie , Maybe she meant BIG BOSS , all those pot belly old Men Sha

I tire ooo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by abrahym(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2018
taiyesoul:
Don't worry.Continue rolling with big boys that can afford private jet.The jet go crash one day.

Wishing your fellow human death.. This hatred won't do you any good
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Maj196(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
BBN just made them have no actual purpose for their lives. Anty go find work do.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:
100 max ?? and you roll with them ?? pics abeg or you shut up forever ,which Big Boy go leave better girl with soft n succulent apparatus con dey follow old MAMA youngie , Maybe she meant BIG BOSS , all those pot belly old Men Sha
100 ke, just give me 20 that you know.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by brunobaba(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Saw the show last night and i must confess, Tboss is an empty barrel.

She speaks too much trash. Bìtch really?

If you can't roll with small boys who can't afford recharge cards, you should be an independent woman who doesn't need men with private jets.

It's just like a person with Aids laughing at another person with cancer.

Her character since the reunion started shows how bitter and pained she is about not winning. She has been angry at everyone. Even Uriel who had nothing to do with her (but Miyonse)

She even said "I didn't bother watching the show after I left the house" but she was aware about all activities.

Beauty without brains, na the pussý go suffer am.
Empty barrel is really an understatement...I despise the biatch.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by talk2emma: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Watch how small small boys will come after her now

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by PulseWeb: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
wetin this aboki they talk angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by urbanemind(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2018
ositadima1:

You are a cheap gold digger, why don't earn your own money, bitch?
what exactly is wrong with dat statement 'TO EACH HIS OWN'?
ayam not understanding, or does it mean another thing these days?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:

Pot belly offend you? Your 6 pack go soon turn 1 pack too......

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Tecno66: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2018
source: http://nshine.com.ng[/quote]Tboss no dey shame. At 35years, you still dey roll with boys instead of to dey your husband house. Sorry for your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans / Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.