Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (39001 Views)

Have You Seen This 4 Ikeja Girls Video Trending On Facebook? / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by freeman95(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2018
1Sharon:
Are women in Nigeria that parasitic?

Yes 80 percent of them live on men...

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Someone should warn precious naomi banjo. She might be the next victim.
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
God will bless this girl a million times.

Nigerian ladies will not hear word. Most no grain of sense, sorry for using such word.
Empower yourself, get a job, learn a skill, start a credible business that will grow into millions after some years. Mbanu! They won't hear. See ladies scrambling to buy Brazilian wigs online but to enrol in an empowerment centre or school to empower themselves financially? Na lie. I pity women in these categories.

But no, they prefer to follow yahoo boys, at the end dying like rabbits. Walking around dead. You know what walking dead is? That's how some ladies are.

Two yahoo boys disturb my life early this year, with gifts and all toasting like crazy but I turned them down. One came with the latest iPhone for my B-Day. How he got to know the date, I wonder. He said he saw it on facebook. They are all looking for whom to use for money rituals. I saw through both of them, they came on different occasions and I smiled and quickly shut them off!
They won't kill me before my time. Amen!
End time is here
And I pity people who will fall at such young ages.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Truth is bitter my sister...
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by khalids: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Make una live women ooo. Person dey give woman advice............When God give Eve advice what was the end result....

Make una just leave them, them no dey ever hear word, they always think they are the wisest and smartest........
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2018
they wont hear you jare
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by able20(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2018
I just love how SARS terrorized those yahoo boys nuisance out of my area. The neighborhood watch in dat estate no like dirty.
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Fabulousgal(f): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Noted.. Ain't gonna date them ritualist. Tryin to save my brea**t for my future hubby oo.. Nd the other one too.. So help me God.
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Jigba:

If you don't know the name of the moisturiser, I don't know why you should quote me undecided

I've heard this message countless times

Estée Lauder £44 from UK.

That's the name of the moisturiser, I just asked my sister, who knows someone, that knows someone that knows her.
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by dammmy(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Rich men ti take over cool if you nor get money hide your face....... can't imagine myself dating a broke guy shocked shocked not my portion biko cool
Meat
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by 500NLaccounts(f): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Lmaoo
This is the kind of thread broke idiots would love. Look at them already, opening their smelly mouths cheesy Better go and hustle and make money
At the topic, It’s not just about ending up dead with your breast and vagina torn out
They don’t even have to kill you. They just have to sleep with you and collect your akaraka(destiny) and you’ll end up an efulefu (unfortunate) which is even a worse fate than death. How would you be alive and be utterly useless? Death is even better.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by mcolaboi(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Rich men ti take over cool if you nor get money hide your face....... can't imagine myself dating a broke guy shocked shocked not my portion biko cool
Continue
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by tealaw(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Why do igbo people find it difficult to pronounce oil company?

'Oyi compini'
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by romeorailss: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Jigba:

If you don't know the name of the moisturiser, I don't know why you should quote me undecided

I've heard this message countless times

it is madiba cocoa butter angry
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by tealaw(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=hustler86 post=64470425][/quote]

Can u slap her in real life like that?
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by romeorailss: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
tealaw:
Why do igbo people find it difficult to pronounce oil company?

'Oyi compini'
Wrong... Oyel angry
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by jobbers: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
oh
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Zuluhead(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2018
She is making a good point but not all girls.i remember 2005 while i was still in nigeria.i lodged in a hotel in the eastern part of Nigeria where they have a higher institution,then i met a young girl called nkiru,we became friends and she always visit me after lectures, she told me about a young guy disturbing her. The next day while we were watching a movie the guy called and she told him to come over to the hotel and the young man drove in with a hummer jeep (which was the latest and hottest car back then) we peeped through the window and saw the handsome guy with his ride.i told her he is not looking bad,then she dropped the bomb that how would such a young guy with no reasonable source of income be driving such a car and he hasn't traveled out.she said her instincts tells her he might be a ritualist.she went down spoke with him for 3mins and returned back. Then i knew not all girls Jump unto all that glitters.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by sam1990(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless you for the true words of thought
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
cruchenutii:

Estée Lauder £44 from UK.

That's the name of the moisturiser, I just asked my sister, who knows someone, that knows someone that knows her.

Thank you grin
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
romeorailss:
it is madiba cocoa butter angry

Thanks grin
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Midastorch(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Noted.. Ain't gonna date them ritualist. Tryin to save my brea**t for my future hubby oo.. Nd the other one too.. So help me God.

Hi..
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Midastorch(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Hi..
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
joseph6071:
This Nigerian Girl Has A Strong Worded Message To All Lazy
Girls Looking For Wealthy Boyfriends

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwHrvQLrC9c

they hav heard it before and they are heaeing it now and they will hear it tomorrow but remember dat dog wey wan lost no go hearr hunter whistle
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
well said
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by amaeve2(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=joseph6071 post=64462718]This Nigerian Girl Has A Strong Worded Message To All Lazy
Girls Looking For Wealthy Boyfriends

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwHrvQLrC9c

Shey dem go hear this one?
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Myself2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
saasala:
It has now become the norm for everyone to take their phone and start recording videos, speaking words of wisdom and posting them all over social media. And most of them are empty brains o. Makes you wonder if there are no fools again on earth.

Yahoo boy spotted
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Myself2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
I love this babe

She vex for the matter
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Myself2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
romeorailss:

Wrong... Oyel angry

Igbo is Oyi,,,,,,,,

Bendel is oyel
Re: Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) by Cowbuoy: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jigba:
I'm more concerned about her skin She has nice skin
What moisturiser does she use?
Emmanuella.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.