Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) (3388 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by mubarakyoung: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Most Nigerian guys have a lot of growing up to do when it comes to psyching ladies. They have not given up on the weird ways in which they ask ladies out or call out to women. In this present age and time where there is technological advancement, you will expect some of these Nigerian guys to flow with the tides and be more confident when it comes to asking women out. You would even expect some of them to be brave and summon the courage to walk up to women. Moving on to the ridiculous ways in which men approach women in Nigeria, you will laugh at some of the things they use as their pickup lines. Women on the other hand are tired of hearing the same old story and are more likely to turn down whoever approaches them with lame lines. Find below some of the lame and ridiculous lines Nigerian guys use when they want to ask women out: 1. The whistlers Nigerian guys in this group are usually the touts and agberos you see around. They would rather hang around in groups and make noise when they see a pretty lady walk by. You will not even be sure of the one that has interest in the babe as they would keep making funny sounds with their mouths. If you the lady looks in their direction, they would be inspired to throw lewd and bawdy remarks at her. If she ignores them, they would insult her and her generation. 2. The swagalicious bouncers The Nigerian guys that fall within this group are so conscious of themselves. They believe in the have the confidence to walk up to any woman and ask her out. This confidence is not so far-fetched; having dressed in sagging jeans and some shirt with sneakers, they feel they are presentable enough for any girl to like and immediately fall for. They however mess up the situation with the attitude they put up with it, they bounce and are so conscious of themselves to the point that they do not pay attention to what the ladies are saying. 3. Those who call you baby the first time Some Nigerian guys do not know that women get turned off when they walk up to them for the first time and start to use words that are endearing on them. It makes them look cheap as the women keep wondering if they use these words for every woman they meet. Those who call women ‘baby’ are usually business men who have goods on the high sea; they are boisterous and entice women with their assets. 4. The weaklings The Nigerian guys you will find in this category are those who feel intimidated by women and their successes. They would stick around as friends until they gather enough momentum to tell the women about their feelings. They are usually afraid of being turned down and would tag along until they feel the women are starting to acknowledge them. 5. The smooth guys Trust me when I say the Nigerian guys in this category are good; they are so smooth they would have you trip with the silliest remark they say. Whether they make sense or not, most girls would drop their guards when men like these approach them. Which style do you Use? Me (Adedeji):- Mine is number five (5) Drop yours.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by benzene00: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Lil
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
for easy read

mubarakyoung:
Most Nigerian guys have a lot
of growing up to do when it
comes to psyching ladies. They
have not given up on the weird
ways in which they ask ladies
out or call out to women.
In this present age and time where
there is technological
advancement, you will expect
some of these Nigerian guys to
flow with the tides and be more
confident when it comes to asking
women out. You would even
expect some of them to be brave
and summon the courage to walk
up to women.
Moving on to the ridiculous ways
in which men approach women in
Nigeria, you will laugh at some of
the things they use as their pickup
lines. Women on the other hand
are tired of hearing the same old
story and are more likely to turn
down whoever approaches them
with lame lines.
Find below some of the lame and
ridiculous lines Nigerian guys use
when they want to ask women out:

1. The whistlers
Nigerian guys in this group are
usually the touts and agberos you
see around. They would rather
hang around in groups and make
noise when they see a pretty lady
walk by. You will not even be sure
of the one that has interest in the
babe as they would keep making
funny sounds with their mouths.
If you the lady looks in their
direction, they would be inspired
to throw lewd and bawdy remarks
at her. If she ignores them, they
would insult her and her
generation.

2. The swagalicious bouncers
The Nigerian guys that fall within
this group are so conscious of
themselves. They believe in the
have the confidence to walk up to
any woman and ask her out. This
confidence is not so far-fetched;
having dressed in sagging jeans
and some shirt with sneakers, they
feel they are presentable enough
for any girl to like and
immediately fall for.
They however mess up the
situation with the attitude they put
up with it, they bounce and are so
conscious of themselves to the
point that they do not pay
attention to what the ladies are
saying.

3. Those who call you baby the
first time

Some Nigerian guys do not know
that women get turned off when
they walk up to them for the first
time and start to use words that
are endearing on them. It makes
them look cheap as the women
keep wondering if they use these
words for every woman they meet.
Those who call women ‘baby’ are
usually business men who have
goods on the high sea; they are
boisterous and entice women with
their assets.

4. The weaklings
The Nigerian guys you will find in
this category are those who feel
intimidated by women and their
successes. They would stick around
as friends until they gather enough
momentum to tell the women
about their feelings. They are
usually afraid of being turned
down and would tag along until
they feel the women are starting
to acknowledge them.

5. The smooth guys
Trust me when I say the Nigerian
guys in this category are good;
they are so smooth they would
have you trip with the silliest
remark they say. Whether they
make sense or not, most girls
would drop their guards when men
like these approach them.
Which style do you Use?
Me (Adedeji):- Mine is number
five (5)
Drop yours.

5 Likes

Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
The ones that say "I love you" meeting you for the first time.

Dude what do even you know about me that you are loving, you know nothing?

Huge turn off.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2018
My category no dey here, my pick up line wicked.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by yanabasee(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

Huge turn off.

Chiki.......I love you... cool
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by amamahdaniel(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2018
fuckerstard:
My category no dey here, my pick up line wicked.

tell us bro?
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Chiki.......I love you... cool
grincheesycheesy.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by yanabasee(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
grincheesycheesy.

What if I was serious
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by OhGeeBee: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
My category's not listed heregrin

I don't rush things.

I'll walk up to you like I just wanna make friend with you then I'll add you to my list.

I'll keep the momentum flowing moderately but when its about to get to your turn I'll add more momentum.

It may be within a month or sometimes 3 months.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

Huge turn off.

I love you baby
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Liamm(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:
My category's not listed heregrin

I don't rush things.

I'll walk up to you like I just wanna make friend with you then I'll add you to my list.

I'll keep the momentum flowing moderately but when its about to get to your turn I'll add more momentum.

It may be within a month or sometimes 3 months.
you're the weakling bro

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by OhGeeBee: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Liamm:
you're the weakling bro
23 and still counting...

weakling you say??
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by hidhrhis(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

Huge turn off.
he never knew if he will see u again so had to express his mind besides it love at first sight
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
As me no get any pick up lines,
I go just walk upto to the girl and greet her.

Good Morning in the morning
Good Afternoon in afternoon
And Good Evening in the evening

That shows how respectful i am to girls.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Emodeee: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:

Huge turn off.

oya, i love youcheesy. do your worst.
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by theunnamed: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ollygentle:
As me no get any pick up lines,
I go just walk upto to the girl and greet her.

Good Morning in the morning
Good Afternoon in afternoon
And Good Evening in the evening

That shows how respectful i am to girls.

grin grin
Guy funny sha...
If you come see her 10 times one afternoon,you go greet 10 times
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emodeee:

oya, i love youcheesy. do your worst.
cheesy. Wetin man pikin go do?
Re: See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I love you baby
I love me too.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Machine / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. / She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.