Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. (1160 Views)

Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by marcjane(f): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2018
DON'T TRUST THEIR FACE ALONE, CHECK THE DOWN SIDE BEFORE YOU BUY
ODIEGWU!!!!

Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by motiond16(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Infection's room
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by HOLYDICK(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
omo na wetin b dis. Dats disgusting and yet some men would give her heads pwaaaaaah #spit
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2018
This op sef
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by donstan18: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
OP, which kyn nonsense be dis nh undecided
I hope you aren't masturbating with this? grin
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Chai shocked
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by LillyAnn(f): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Blood of God! shocked
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by Skyfornia(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Hahahahaha...OP repent! Stop discriminating, some people like dirts, don't use your blues to spoil their azonto.
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by Captleverage: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2018
The gal no even fine sef
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Anyama undecided shocked

One guy will go and put mouth in that thing and still use it to kiss another girl..........na so the thing go dey spread!

We are trouble
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by ClitoPen: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
HOLYDICK:
omo na wetin b dis. Dats disgusting and yet some men would give her heads pwaaaaaah #spit
Broa abeg na draw soup I de eat

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by Hykis(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dis damn pussy is long gone expired.
Re: Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. by HOLYDICK(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
ClitoPen:

Broa abeg na draw soup I de eat

Lol...enjoy am wella my favourite grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Advises Wives / The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.