Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (31948 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
I battled with network all through. Where's my score? grin
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:
I battled with network all through. Where's my score? grin

Guy, how far, you finish am?
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umartins1:

Guy, how far, you finish am?
I answered every question to the best of my timed ability.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:
I answered every question to the best of my timed ability.
Man, leave grammar, e get wetin I wan ask.

Wetin be the answer to that thing with Igbo Ukwu, Nok, Ife....? Time no gree make I read am well
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nigerian telecom is the worse thing that happened to Nigeria since slave trade. I had to go to kitchen, toilet, even had to go under the sun like an idiot roaming around looking for network. Several people were looking when they saw a boy with calculator under the sun ���

5 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
mehvo:
Nigerian telecom is the worse thing that happened to Nigeria since slave trade. I had to go to kitchen, toilet, even had to go under the sun like an idiot roaming around looking for network. Several people were looking when they saw a boy with calculator under the sun ���

An advantage of being a Unilag student.... You don't have to contend with all those. Guaranteed fast and strong internet access
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
cry embarassed sad
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umartins1:

Man, leave grammar, e get wetin I wan ask.

Wetin be the answer to that thing with Igbo Ukwu, Nok, Ife....? Time no gree make I read am well
grin grin. Which grammar?

The answer is Argungu.

The question read:

The following are sculptural arts of ancient Nigeria except?

I took a course on Nigeria peoples and culture last session, so I'm pretty familiar with ife, Benin, Nok, and Igbo ukwu.. I've never read or heard about Argungu arts.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:

The answer is Argungu.

The question read:

I took a course on Nigeria peoples and culture last session, so I'm pretty familiar with ife, Benin, Nok, and Igbo ukwu.. I've never read or heard about Argungu arts.

Omo, na Wetin me sef pick be that o. Make e be am o grin; D
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umartins1:

Omo, na Wetin me sef pick be that o. Make e be am o grin; D
I don't known about the numerical reasoning questions, but today's test was the least difficult of the three tests taken so far.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Electroviruz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:

The answer is Argungu.

The question read:

yeah, that's correct... Argungu didn't portray any artistic sign... It's just about culture.. Fishing I guess... Good luck to everyone... But the score is the koko... Make we see am asap
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Helloflife: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
This one that we didn't see any score ... Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who else hates suspense? grin

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kudos to all the finalists, you all did very well.

Finally, clear winners have emerged! we'll be contacting the winners very soon via email for verification of studentship.

Please kindly send us ( Richiez or Odunharry ) a PM if you want you want your results emailed to you.

State your first name followed by last name followed by 'send my result' in the mail.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Magictesla: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Etiquette of application for the scholarships:

a) check the below links

b) Look for the best scholarships that soothe you

c) register for it

d) Read the instruction/ directives carefully

e) pay attention to every detail information

f) don't give false information about yourself

g) provide active mail for notification purpose

1. Denys Holland Scholarship for International Students at UCL in UK, 2018-2019 University College London is offering Denys Holland scholarship for International Undergraduate students in UK for academic year 2018-2019. The Denys Holland Scholarship aims...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/denys-holland-scholarship-for.html

2. 2018-2019 National University of Singapore Global Merit Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore National University of Singapore offers Singapore Global Merit Undergraduate scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. The NUS Scholarships are highly...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/2018-2019-national-university-of.html

3. AFTE Undergraduate Scholarships in Forensic Science in Australia, 2018 Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners funded undergraduate scholarships in the field of forensic science. New Zealand, Australian and international students can apply for this scholarship. AFTE awards $2000.00 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science. Applications will..http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/afte-undergraduate-scholarships-in.html

4. O’Donovan Scholarships in Ireland, 2018 The School of Celtic Studies is able to offer two scholarships to be taken up in September and October 2018. Scholarship stipends currently are €25,000 per annum for scholars who hold a doctorate. The School...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/odonovan-scholarships-in-ireland-2018.html

5. Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarships in Malaysia, 2018 Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarships are available to pursue vocational studies at Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College. This scholarship award covers tuition fees, living and book allowance up to a maximum amount...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/yayasan-sime-darby-scholarships-in.html

6. Zhejiang University Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018 For the year 2018, Zhejiang University Scholarships are available are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The university is offering full and partial scholarships with an aim to help students in meeting their...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/zhejiang-university-scholarships-for.html

7. New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP), 2018-2019 New Zealand Government is pleased to offer Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan in 2018-2019 academic session. Scholarships will be awarded to undertake Master’s...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/new-zealand-commonwealth-scholarship.html

8. EMBA Scholarships for International Students at Cox School of Business in USA, 2018 SMU Cox will offer a limited number of scholarships to qualified candidates. EMBA scholarships begin with the upcoming EMBA cohort (Class of 2020). The Edwin L. Cox School of Business is an American business school, part of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. If English is not your first language then...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/emba-scholarships-for-international.html

9. Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2018-2019 Université Paris-Saclay has given opportunity for scholars who are ready to pursue the master scholarship. It allows the international students who are qualified based on their previous degree to pursue the master’s degree programme. It seeks candidates who want to develop their academic career in research,...http://myschoolbeep..co.id/2018/02/universite-paris-saclay-international.html

10. Orascom Construction Scholarship for Undergraduate Program 20

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by shakaz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
anticipating. @Richiez just sent you a pm
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by 1afrika: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:

Finally, clear winners have emerged! we'll be contacting the winners very soon via email for verification of studentship.

Please kindly send us ( Richiez or Odunharry ) a PM if you want you want your results emailed to you.

State your first name followed by last name followed by 'send my result' in the mail.
kudos to you and other moderators of this exercise.
I'm not sure there's someone who will write a test and won't like to see the result. Why don't you just send individual result to every finalist's email address(just like the previous two tests) or publish it against shortlisted names.
Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry Richiez still waiting for my score sad
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
1afrika:
I'm not sure there's someone who will write a test and won't like to see the result. Why don't you just send individual result to every finalist's email address(just like the previous two tests) or publish it against shortlisted names.
Thanks

You are sensible

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by shakaz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
1afrika:
Thanks
very true Bro. it's man's natural instinct to be curious .
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by toxicbrain: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
The score is very important please, we need to see it.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mail Richiez or send me a mail for your score
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:

It seems alot of people didn't see this.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry:
Mail Richiez or send me a mail for your score

Done, since!!!! Still yet to receive the score

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry:

You are funny
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry:

i have sent you the mail sir
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by shakaz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry:

sent since but still yet to receive my score
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by sagaciousblog: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kudos to the organizers..But this suspense is no longer funny o...At first, we didn't see our score, Now we don't even know the criteria for final selection.. Anyways, all is well!
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by mojeed4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umartins1:

Done, since!!!! Still yet to receive the score

same here o... With all these... transparency has already been lost since our results failed to show up after the test sef...

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
sagaciousblog:
Kudos to the organizers..But this suspense is no longer funny o...At first, we didn't see our score, Now we don't even know the criteria for final selection.. Anyways, all is well!
You don see your score?
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Those yet to see their score should mail me.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by mojeed4(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunharry:
Those yet to see their score should mail me.

I have don that o... May be you should drop your email so that we can message you directly

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out / UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) / I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.