Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (31924 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Osumbo01: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
This quiz never end?
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Richiez:

What's most important is that with the 3rd test, all 67 candidates now have a fresh chance to win something...take this stage seriously.
This ain't fair on those that have done well in other tests.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Instructions For The XFIRE Scholarship Final Test

1. The final test will consist of 60 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. Thus, time management is paramount. (you will see a countdown timer at the top of each page)

2. Candidates will receive email containing the link to final test on Saturday, 10/02/2018 by 2:30 PM. The title of the mail will be "Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test- Final". The test will be available for access by 3:00 PM same day, and the open window will last for just 4 minutes.
To clarify, candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 3:04 PM and still have 35 minutes to take the online test, but WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 3:04 PM.

3. Before taking your Test, make sure you are in an environment where you will not be disturbed. Your answers are saved as you submit each one, not at the end of the Test. This means you will not lose any work.

4. Avoid using the browser back button as this will not work. The Test is set to allow you to go back to Previous questions, so, use the “Previous” button which will be under your Questions

5. Please, stay connected to the Internet during your Test.

6. If you need to type answers, type your answers in the answer boxes under each question, not in a separate application like Microsoft Word©.

7. Candidates will only have one attempt at the real test.

8. Winners will be contacted to provide proof of studentship in the evening same day via their emails.

9. Winners will be announced on Sunday (11/02/2018) evening after the verification process.

Cheers!

2018 XFIRE Scholarship Test Coordinators
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Find below, the list of candidates expected to participate in the Final test

1. eWyse
2. Electroviruz
3. Gstkz
4. Timmytimmy
5. RoastedCorn
6. Ashleyma77
7. serhuss
8. MasterMind21
9. Ifelove1
10. tochukwuog
11. Tomtoxic
12. dkam
13. obinnau
14. Bamhood
15. chicoMx
16. kenness
17. omofairy
18. JackieMay
19. Doshe39
20. TONYE001
21. Kayttah
22. crazydude1
23. riclord001
24. AdoptedSon
25. Jesuspikin8
26. Haybayray
27. raphieMontella
28. originalKsp
29. mehvo
30. EVarn
31. BARRIKADE
32. Kennyjam
33. Dexiebaba
34. Juxtathinka
35. Abeos
36. Shakaz
37. adedolapo4
38. Ayomide002
39. Sagaciousblog
40. Profpsalm
41. Flexclusive
42. Toxicbrain
43. Alphamaximus
44. mojeed4
45. Oceandivee
46. Hardeywhale2
47. Nelsizzy
48. Whizbrain
49. omadaa
50. Godstino
51. 1afrika
52. President2035
53. Merteenz
54. franklinfresh7
55. jodavid
56. skimarvel
57. Peacesamuel94
58. Superstar007
59. Ijaycecy
60. Iamoriekaose
61. Nltaliban
62. Nnannaou
63. Appelmoik
64. Iamelgee
65. Geofavor
66. Redfruit
67. Japhet04
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Evangkatsoulis: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Haba! 4 minutes? Many people go miss this one.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by dejt4u(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Richiez:
Instructions For The XFIRE Scholarship Final Test

1. The final test will consist of 60 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. Thus, time management is paramount. (you will see a countdown timer at the top of each page)

2. Candidates will receive email containing the link to final test on Saturday, 10/02/2018 by 2:30 PM. The title of the mail will be "Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test- Final". The test will be available for access by 3:00 PM same day, and the open window will last for just 4 minutes.
To clarify, candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 3:04 PM and still have 35 minutes to take the online test, but WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 3:04 PM.

3. Before taking your Test, make sure you are in an environment where you will not be disturbed. Your answers are saved as you submit each one, not at the end of the Test. This means you will not lose any work.

4. Avoid using the browser back button as this will not work. The Test is set to allow you to go back to Previous questions, so, use the “Previous” button which will be under your Questions

5. Please, stay connected to the Internet during your Test.

6. If you need to type answers, type your answers in the answer boxes under each question, not in a separate application like Microsoft Word©.

7. Candidates will only have one attempt at the real test.

8. Winners will be contacted to provide proof of studentship in the evening same day via their emails.

9. Winners will be announced on Sunday (11/02/2018) evening after the verification process.

Cheers!

2018 XFIRE Scholarship Test Coordinators

yes, you have done so well. I bet you, the highest mark in this category will not be up to 50%.

let's wait and see. This is a true test.
Reason: cheating will be reduced with this in place "The test will be available for access by 3:00 PM same day, and the open window will last for just 4 minutes.
To clarify, candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 3:04 PM and still have 30 minutes to take the online test, but WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 3:04 PM. "

I wish the participants the very best

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by doshe39(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Is the final score going to be d aggregate of the 3 test or it's only this test
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Electroviruz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
nice question, please attend to this
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Electroviruz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
dejt4u:

yes, you have done so well. I bet you, the highest mark in this category will not be up to 50%.

let's wait and see. This is a true test.
Reason: cheating will be reduced with this in place "The test will be available for access by 3:00 PM same day, and the open window will last for just 4 minutes.
To clarify, candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 3:04 PM and still have 30 minutes to take the online test, but WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 3:04 PM. "

I wish the participants the very best
lol, I tell you.....
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
doshe39:
The mods should answer this question. We have the right to know
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by sagaciousblog: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm....Certainly many persons will miss out either due to network issues or email delivery issues.. I hope the organizers don't come back to say there is a fourth round cos many persons couldn't participate in the 3rd round.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by jodavid(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
jodavid:

Please it would be greatly appreciated if you clarify 'fresh chance' in your comment.

Because it looks ambiguous to me.

Fresh chance as in like everybody now has a clean score slate?
Or
Fresh Chance to add to the previously written tests?

cc: xfire odunharry richiez

BARRIKADE:
He left his comment too ambiguous for anyone to really understand what he meant. it'll be greatly appreciated if anyone of you can lay everything out clearly for everyone because a lot of us are still not clear on the issue of our previous scores.
will they still be used in the final grading or is the upcoming test the sole decider?

doshe39:

The same question has been asked in different styles and yet no answer has been given.

The question is not unnecessary..so please just answer the question already.!

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Obinnau(m): 3:19am On Feb 10, 2018
This thing has turned to another thing. Many of us will miss it, I included.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Timmytimmy: 4:38am On Feb 10, 2018
In as much as curbing cheating is meant to be a priority, don't you think the 4 minutes log-in window is taking things a bit too far?
A lot of things can go wrong for over 4 minutes, you know? Network might be very crappy since server script requests will be high. Only those with very strong internet connection may end up being able to log-in. I know it's just 67 people but still, a lengthening of that time should be strongly considered otherwise you might end up throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Secondly, no move has been made to address the question of to what extent the 3rd test will be used to supplement the other two. Personally, i think it's beacuse you guys are also trying to make up your minds.

With all due respect, I think too much sweat and effort has been put in by so many for all these last minute tinkering and adjustments by the co-ordinators. If you guys want to adjust/standardize stuff, can't it just wait till next year?

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
This ain't fair on those that have done well in other tests.
Reading the new rules, I get it now. Most of them cheated.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:
Find below, the list of candidates expected to participate in the Final test

1. eWyse
2. Electroviruz
3. Gstkz
4. Timmytimmy
5. RoastedCorn
6. Ashleyma77
7. serhuss
8. MasterMind21
9. Ifelove1
10. tochukwuog
11. Tomtoxic
12. dkam
13. obinnau
14. Bamhood
15. chicoMx
16. kenness
17. omofairy
18. JackieMay
19. Doshe39
20. TONYE001
21. Kayttah
22. crazydude1
23. riclord001
24. AdoptedSon
25. Jesuspikin8
26. Haybayray
27. raphieMontella
28. originalKsp
29. mehvo
30. EVarn
31. BARRIKADE
32. Kennyjam
33. Dexiebaba
34. Juxtathinka
35. Abeos
36. Shakaz
37. adedolapo4
38. Ayomide002
39. Sagaciousblog
40. Profpsalm
41. Flexclusive
42. Toxicbrain
43. Alphamaximus
44. mojeed4
45. Oceandivee
46. Hardeywhale2
47. Nelsizzy
48. Whizbrain
49. omadaa
50. Godstino
51. 1afrika
52. President2035
53. Merteenz
54. **********
55. jodavid
56. skimarvel
57. Peacesamuel94
58. Superstar007
59. Ijaycecy
60. Iamoriekaose
61. Nltaliban
62. Nnannaou
63. Appelmoik
64. Iamelgee
65. Geofavor
66. Redfruit
67. Japhet04

Important information.
Please be reminded that there's only 4minutes open window to access the test.

Remember it is only one attempted and that's all. Anything you have to do to ensure network don't disturb you, please do it. Even if it's going to a place where network is very OK and people won't disturb you.

All the best to you all.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Geofavor:

Can you make good this accusation?
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2018
What happened to no54? Y z it asteriked? What does it imply? Need answers now
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by sagaciousblog: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
franklinfresh7:
What happened to no54? Y z it asteriked? What does it imply? Need answers now
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION:

Eligible participants must

1. Be a Nairaland Member with account registered not later than 30th June, 2017.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
İs it now my fault that i was included from the beginning? The time i have spent,data burnt, and sacrifice made how do u explain that.
To me,this is wrong judgement...
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
And u are now coming to tell me i am ineligible,after participating in 2 stages!! Who does that?...u didnt do ur homework well,and u want to correct it at this stage just on the day of the test? ..

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
İ humbly appeal to ur conscience to please find a space for me,so i can finish what i have already started please...thank u
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by dejt4u(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
franklinfresh7:
And u are now coming to tell me i am ineligible,after participating in 2 stages!! Who does that?...u didnt do ur homework well,and u want to correct it at this stage just on the day of the test? ..
they're free to disqualify you at any stage they deem fit. the rules was well spelled out from the beginning and you went ahead and participate.

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by humblehustler: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
4 mins cool
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Important information. Please be reminded that there's only 4minutes open window to access the test
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Davedgr8(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
franklinfresh7:
İ humbly appeal to ur conscience to please find a space for me,so i can finish what i have already started please...thank u
the rule can't be bent bro.. You cheated.

This is one of the reason our country is still backward, you know you're not eligible from onset, yet, you smuggled your self in.

Infact, you deserve a jail term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Davedgr8(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's obvious most of this guys cheated. The 66 candidates participating should be on a level ground in this final test.

Atleast, it'll curb the act of cheating to an extend and we'll definitely give us the true winner.

Kudos to the moderators and wish the participants good luck. LET THE BEST MAN WIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Davedgr8(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Total thrash. Please be sensible...
Thesame way u're entitled to ur opinion, so am I.

@bolded, You're lucky i'm not one of the moderator, I wouldn't have hessitate to give you a 'red card'.. You're a student bro, so be guilded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ajayi Crowther University VC Shuts School After Students Poured Him Water / Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.