Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (31927 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Iamoriekaose:
Good morning Mods, I qualified for the second stage of the competition. But the issue I'm having now is signing in to my gmail account. I think it has been hacked. Please is there any way i can send another email to you for receipt of the second stage test link.
I'm in a dilemma now, please help.
Cc :
Odunharry
Richiez
Xfire

Simply click on

https://www.nairaland.com/richiez

then click on Send E-Mail Message To Richiez

E-mail subject should "Substitute E-mail"

then type your username, followed by the substitute email address in the message box and send

Note: This also applies to those who didn't get the mail and are not listed here, but were shortlisted for the online assessment

Do not post your email address here
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2018
REMINDER!

Instructions for Today's Online Test

1. Test stage 2 consist of 50 questions to be answered in 40 minutes. Thus, time management is paramount. (you will see a countdown timer at the top of each page).The final score to be used to determine the winners is the average of test scores of stages 1 and 2

2. Candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 4:00PM to take the online test. (to clarify, this means a candidate can choose to start the test at 3:59 PM. He/she will still have 40 mins to answer 50 questions) Kindly note that candidates WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 4:00 PM.

3. Before taking your Test, make sure you are in an environment where you will not be disturbed. Your answers are saved as you submit each one, not at the end of the Test. This means you will not lose any work.

4. Avoid using the browser back button as this will not work. The Test is set to allow you to go back to Previous questions, so, use the “Previous” button which will be under your Questions

5. Stay connected to the Internet during your Test.

6. If you need to type answers, type your answers in the answer boxes under each question, not in a separate application like Microsoft Word©.

7. You only need to type figures in the boxes provided. For example, instead of typing '3 oranges', just type '3'.

8. Fractions must be expressed in its lowest terms or as decimals (not more than 3 decimal places)

9. Candidates will only have one attempt at the test.

10. Winners will be contacted to provide proof of 'studentship' via their emails.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by mojeed4(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2018
crazydude1:

.....so being given one ....no, two questions on some equation requiring to find "x" and "y" is not maths abi...... so, finding some perimeter and radius is not maths abi? .....Like I said, we're not championing for a total removal of maths questions but at least a reduction. Let it be an equal playing field for all....at least 15 maths questions, 15 English questions and 15 current affairs with 5 miscellaneous questions. C'mon, what's bad in that?

Lol... No insults here, but if you've taken aptitude tests... You will know that these are the kind of questions you find in the Quantitatives... Which are used to test individuals of various fields....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Richiez:
REMINDER!

1. Test stage 2 consist of 50 questions to be answered in 40 minutes. Thus, time management is paramount. (you will see a countdown timer at the top of each page).The final score to be used to determine the winners is the average of test scores of stages 1 and 2

2. Candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 4:00PM to take the online test. [/b] (to clarify, this means a candidate can choose to start the test at 3:59 PM. He/she will still have 40 mins to answer 50 questions) Kindly note that candidates WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 4:00 PM.

3. Before taking your Test, make sure you are in an environment where you will not be disturbed. Your answers are saved as you submit each one, not at the end of the Test. This means you will not lose any work.

4. Avoid using the browser back button as this will not work. The Test is set to allow you to go back to Previous questions, so, use the “Previous” button which will be under your Questions

6. If you need to type answers, type your answers in the answer boxes under each question, not in a separate application like Microsoft Word©.

7. You only need to type figures in the boxes provided. For example, instead of typing '3 oranges', just type '3'.

8. Fractions must be expressed in its lowest terms or as decimals (not more than 3 decimal places)

10. Winners will be contacted to provide proof of 'studentship' via their emails.
sir ,I sent a mail...or should I state my enquiry here?
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Iamoriekaose: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
I've sent the email ☺
Cc Richiez
Odunharry
Xfire
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Iamoriekaose:
I've sent the email ☺ Cc Richiez Odunharry Xfire
Noted
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Merteenz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Iamoriekaose:
Good morning Mods, I qualified for the second stage of the competition. But the issue I'm having now is signing in to my gmail account. I think it has been hacked. Please is there any way i can send another email to you for receipt of the second stage test link.
I'm in a dilemma now, please help.
Cc :
Odunharry
Richiez
Xfire
Had a similar issue, tried accessing my mail this morning and I was told that my password was changed about 23 hours ago.
Although I have changed it. The mods needs to look into this in subsequent editions, I mentioned earlier the possibility of anyone with 2 accounts to manipulate the integrity of the test.
Anyway, thumbs up to the mods for this breathtaking task
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Odunharry:

Noted
I qualified for the second stage but I wasn't sent a mail... still haven't been sent a mail with the test link...

I only got to know of my eligibility for the second stage through Richiez post here..

I sent you a mail
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Redfruit(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am yet to receive the link to the finals. @Odunharry
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Redfruit:
Am yet to receive the link to the finals. @Odunharry
Till 2pm
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
raphieMontella:

sir ,I sent a mail...or should I state my enquiry here?

Replied..
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by shakaz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm yet to get the mail, and it's 2pm already.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mail coming soon.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gotten the mail
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
flexclusive:
in the mail,the test is between 2-3,can i start now or wait till 3pm?
You can't start until it's 3pm.
U have between 3-4pm to do the test.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by EVarn(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
By 4:40 PM, we will finally see the floodgate of comments....all will be revealed.... cheesy cheesy
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
EVarn:
By 4:40 PM, we will finally see the floodgate of comments....all will be revealed.... cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mails containing the link to stage 2 of the test has been sent.

:::Candidates will be able to access the test platform between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM

:::Where there is a tie, the candidate that finished the test - stage 2 in a shorter duration will be taken as the winner.

:::If the criteria stated above does not produce a winner, then the candidate with higher number of posts on Nairaland Forum.. on/before 30th June, 2017 will be taken as the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Okay...
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Merteenz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gotten the mail thanks
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Richiez:
REMINDER!

2. Candidates are free to log in at any time between 3:00 PM and 4:00PM to take the online test. (to clarify, this means a candidate can choose to start the test at 3:59 PM. He/she will still have 40 mins to answer 50 questions) Kindly note that candidates WILL NOT be able to take the test before 3:00 PM and after 4:00 PM.

Don't forget the instructions with red fonts
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Figured....

All these unsolicited callers, it's now they decided to bombard me with calls. idiots
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by kennyjam: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
ok sir![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
the site had issues,am not convinced by my score
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
EternalTruth:
This scholarship is biased. Twas only set to favour science students.
Not a single arts student made it to the second stage due to their mathematical infested questions with ridiculous time limits.
I couldn't scale through with my 40% score.
We art students have always been marginalized from time immemorial.

Life is not fair.

/
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
This one was definitely harder. Congrats to the winners embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Odunharry(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
All the best
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by EVarn(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jesus of Nazareth!!, where the hell did you guys get those questions from?, damn!....

Congratulations to the winners, I don't even hope of winning, but at I hope I at least come out in top 20....

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
All the networks in Nigeria conspired against me today.
Well... MTN and GLO. cry cry

In the middle of the test, Mtn said I have exhausted my data. How that happened, I don't know. I had close to 1gigabyte just before I started.
I now switched to GLO, it's still loading since.

I couldn't even finish the test. Naija, why?? why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ajayi Crowther University VC Shuts School After Students Poured Him Water / Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.