Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (32113 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nelsizzy:
This one was definitely harder. Congrats to the winners embarassed

On the contrary, I think this was a bit easier though.

Though I couldn't finish. sad
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by EVarn(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Odunharry:
Pls no posting of scores..
Why sir??....
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
eWyse:

On the contrary, I think this was a bit easier though.

Though I couldn't finish. sad
Maybe. The fact that the time was increased played a part in my case sha. Feeling relaxed that there was time, till it struck me like Thunder
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by shakaz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
cry...lower than stage 1
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Sheddy50: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congrats to the yet to be announced winners. To say una try is an understatement.

The same test that broke my life long streak of never failing in test/exam.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sheddy50:
Congrats to the yet to be announced winners. To say una try is an understatement.

The same test that broke my life long streak of never failing in test/exam.
Lool
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
shocked at my performance... couldn't even get through question 31 due to the site saving my answers for over 3 minutes...

my pie chart question had no graph..(pie chart)

did someone else experience that provocating "your answers are being saved" stuff?

or was it Glo?

all the same...
congrats to the winners in advance..

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by toxicbrain: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nltaliban(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
toxicbrain:
First stage 70
Second stage 54

Damnnnn...

They said no posting of scores
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wen wud the winner be announced
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
EVarn:
Why sir??....

Feel free to post your scores...we operate a transparent system

All participant can post their scores here if they wish to do so

What we frown at is causing disrepute to the competition cool cool
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
No time in Warri,as e dey hot
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oya let the posting of scores begin..
Jxt ur aggregate
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
franklinfresh7:
Oya let the posting of scores begin..
Jxt ur aggregate
Lead the way bro grin
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
first stage 50.

second stage lipsrsealed

aggregate = grin
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hahahhahahahha
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by BARRIKADE: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jesu!
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
can the organizers at least help us supply the correct answers to the questions. They would be helpful for some of us preparing for some other scholarship exams.
Regards.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
The question formulators nor try at all o. I been dey ginger before. o boy, I see question I weak.

what year did the popular online forum nairaland get 1 million members? embarassed
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wow so easy

I passed the cutoff with ease
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Richiez:

Feel free to post your scores...we operate a transparent system

All participant can post their scores here if they wish to do so

What we frown at is causing disrepute to the competition cool cool

Pls how do I check my score? Had connection issues.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Geofavor:
The question formulators nor try at all o. I been dey ginger before. o boy, I see question I weak.

what year did the popular online forum nairaland get 1 million members? embarassed

Na 2013 man picking put. I google the shii
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Japhet04:
Wow so easy

I passed the cutoff with ease

Chai
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
eWyse:

Pls how do I check my score? Had connection issues.

check your email...it must have been sent automatically
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Geofavor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Umartins1:

Na 2013 man picking put. I google the shii
Wow. I chose 2010 embarassed
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by BARRIKADE: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Geofavor:
dem dey ask me who asked Sarah out on a date.
imagine dah kind tin- Even imaginary nigghaz dey go on dates while I'm still here, single as_fuck.
these organisers cruel die.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by EVarn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Aggregriate score = 94/200

I have never had this much blow to my intellect before....kudos to the organizers, you guys really made me crank my brain, something I haven't done for a while now. My routine is usually to listen in class, scan through my notes, kill the practicals(lab work) and breeze through the exams....this Xfire tests has really engaged me, I feel oddly rejuvenated, just only disappointed I didn't win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Iamoriekaose: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Richiez:

check your email...it must have been sent automatically
I didn't get any mail oo, and due to network issues mine auto submitted
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
When wud the winners be announced, I doubt if I stand a chance with my 88
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by flexclusive(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
franklinfresh7:
When wud the winners be announced, I doubt if I stand a chance with my 88
average?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.