Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,803 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police (26363 Views)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by hobermener: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
R
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by iammarvellux(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ok, i hear
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Imoala: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
They ferried her to police station

Is there a river, ocean or lake there?

Did they come with a boat?

Abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by pooozeee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can the police explain the guy in handcuff

1 Like

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by KVC1970: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oby, who cares whether you are arrested or not.
What you sow is what you ripe, stop making noise and enjoy your government.
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Godsonkemz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Police can lie to cover up their tracks. I'm strongly convinced that Oby Ezekwsili can never allow her group to resort to violence. She's not like Buhari or Burutai who depends on using violence to achieve his purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by juddy4life: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
madam, poor u and BBOGs group. Why cry more than the bereaved? Leave this course and rest, it appears those ur fighting for are no more with u. This is my sincere take. Only the living fight.
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhari is as useless as the Q in queue! ....a damn failed president.
#i stand with ezekwesili.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by franklynx(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
KVC1970:
Oby, who cares whether you are arrested or not.
What you sow is what you ripe, stop making noise and enjoy your government.

Abeg wetin she sow..?
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Angelawhite:
No, you did not arrest her. You ferried her.

DPO: Sergeant!

Sergeant : Shun sir:

DPO: go and ferry one woman with red card!

Sergeant! But oga... we don't have a boat sir

DPO: Johnbull, If I slap you eh
When she was forming jagaban in the police station ...
DPO: My friend lock that gate grin grin cool
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by chuma1989: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
Do you have a mother at all??

Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Jenisom96: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Milonis:
3 Talking points

1. Nepotism: OBJ was right like the rest of us that Buhari and nepotism are siamese twins. The CP is his brother. All the nation's top security goons are his kinsmen

2. Used and Dumped : The low-cut spotting Professor is yet to realize this is not GEJ's regime and that she has been used and dumped by the Daura Minister of Petroleum

3. Buhari is lawless: He orders for anybody's arrest at will using the worst police force in the world
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Angelawhite(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
dumo1:

When she was forming jagaban in the police station ...
DPO: My friend lock that gate grin grin cool
cheesy
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by deebrownneymar: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why did they deny arresting her before? Useless police. Thanks to the video evidence circulated.
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
I hope she's been released
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by blackpanda: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
dignity33:

I supported him from far afield calling people to vote for him but he is the worst my eyes has seen so far as president all over the world
[/s]

Liar. Smh
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by bejeria101(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ferry ko boat cruise ni!
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Kdon2: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
PMBNG:
grin
Sorry woman, Buhari used you as a willing tool to get to Jonathan.
I just pray you should learn from your mistake.
lalasticlala
She will be regretting now! ode.
Re: Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2018
I wonder where Nigeria government security agencies and Nigerian politicians derived from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo / Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.