Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo (26329 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Blindersoff: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
The Imo state Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has restored public water supply in Owerri metropolis. Uzodinma spoke on Wednesday, in Owerri, through his Chief Press Secretary, Oguwike Nwachukwu, adding that the governor, took the action immediately he discovered there were complaints of scarcity of water in the state capital.

Some of the areas that have started enjoying public supply of water included Aladinma, Ikenegbu, Areas M, N, and C of World Bank, New Owerri.

The governor said that efforts are ongoing to make the public water supply to the homes of every residents in and around the state capital.

It stated: “Imo State Government is pleased to announce that the Imo State Water and Sewage Corporation has restored public water supply to some parts of Owerri metropolis.

“Specifically, pipe borne water now runs in parts of Aladinma and Ikenegbu in Owerri as well as in Areas M, N, and C of World Bank, New Owerri.

“Imo people should be rest assured that Government is working round the clock to ensure that public water supply is restored in all parts of Owerri metropolis in the shortest possible time.”

He pointed out that “Governor Hope Uzodinma on resumption of office was worried that there was scarcity of water in Owerri metropolis and has promised to ensure that the situation is rectified as quickly as possible.

“To the Governor, provision of safe potable water is a major mantra of his administration and he regrets inconveniences during the period of interruption of water supply.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/uzodinma-restores-public-water-supply-in-imo/

8 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Blindersoff: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2020
Yes o this is how it should be. Ihedioha was busy chasing Okorocha around and destroying statues he left actual government unattended.

Hope has hit the ground running.

HOPE HAS COME TO IMO STATE!!

I PRAY IT WILL ALSO COME TO ABIA STATE

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2020
Op is ngeneukwenu ,trust me

12 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Ambcharles(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Stupid. This was one of the first things ihedioha did.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Ambcharles(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
This was one of the first things ihedioha did. Stop misleading the public.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Ambcharles:
Stupid. This was one of the first things ihedioha did.
shaatap the first and lasting IHEDIOHA did was witch hunting of OKOROCHA, OKOROCHA and OKOROCHA in imo state .

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by ThiagoKid(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Les see what he can do

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by sweerychick(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I couldn't agree with you more.. her typical signature story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Blindersoff: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Lmao Ngeneukwenu ko Ngeneukwenu ni. Ndiara

E be like say I never introduce myself give you abi?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by GamalNasser: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
Yes o this is how it should be. Ihedioha was busy chasing Okorocha around and destroying statues he left actual government unattended.

So you believe that fat man can restore water supply in a state in just one week ...that water board repair had been one of the fulcrum points of Ihedioha govt , I am sure Ihedioha contractors just happen to finish their job on time

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Mrexcell(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Why can't you people be decent enough to give ihedioha the due credit for this achievement instead of misleading the general public how can uzodima restore water supply in owerri in less than one week of coming to office is he a magician? Your Okorohausa abandoned this very important project and was instead building useless statues all over owerri for 8 whole yrs it look ihedioha less than 7 months to restore the water supply.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Slawormir: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

And for all those fuckkers saying this was what ihedioha did

I must tell you government is a continuum

Whoever started it doesn't matter
And whoever finish the job doesn't matter

Integrated payroll system and treasury single account was Jonathan's idea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by demolinka(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Now is salvation come to Imo state!

Mbaise kwenu!
Orlu kwenu!
Owerri kwenu!

Imo kwezenu ooo!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by emeijeh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na wash...
Initial Gragra

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by wilemer: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

The Imo state Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has restored public water supply in Owerri metropolis. Uzodinma spoke on Wednesday, in Owerri, through his Chief Press Secretary, Oguwike Nwachukwu, adding that the governor, took the action immediately he discovered there were complaints of scarcity of water in the state capital.

Some of the areas that have started enjoying public supply of water included Aladinma, Ikenegbu, Areas M, N, and C of World Bank, New Owerri.

The governor said that efforts are ongoing to make the public water supply to the homes of every residents in and around the state capital.

It stated: “Imo State Government is pleased to announce that the Imo State Water and Sewage Corporation has restored public water supply to some parts of Owerri metropolis.

when will we stop fawning over politicians for providing the most basic amenities?? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Bighead9: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
God bless the North, everything we touch is blessed. grin No wonder, Igbo's are rushing our part (APC). grin

God bless Hope Uzodima a.k.a Musa grin
North Amaka. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by largehead: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
And the people of Imo will Masturbate to this news
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Afrikween(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
IMO state and stupidity, please I’m not interested undecided
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by DMerciful(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians should not be gullible. Water cannot be restored within this short time if things were not in place. Remember when Bubu came in 2015 and there was increased power supply apparently due to the rainy season? they said it was body language. That made Bubu collect praises and did nothing, how did it turn out? How did security turn out?
Nigerians must not allow themselves to be easily deceived!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by okomile(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully water will keep running in few months time

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Zontage: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

At the bolded, Ihedioha was really working.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by humberjade: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Meanwhile, the Audio Governor of Ogun State is still forming "Baby Governor" after about 8 months in power....he promised to restore water supply to Abeokuta, the state capital immediately he becomes governor....all na scam.

They won't start governance early enough, when next election comes now, they will be claiming they have unfinished business, hence they need to be returned. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ehhh. In 7days ba? undecided
Hope of Nazareth!
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Oluwavichtor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
This kind news they do me onekind sef...RESTORE PUBLIC WATER....something that should have been done since......i am sure it might only serve one community like that o....and if they tell you the amount they used in setting it up...you wee hear like 3 billion for public water....shior
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by asha80(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by sammyj: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by Olayinka8793(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
initial gra gra.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by OhiOfIhima: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
MrEraser:

I, MrEraser, exercising my statutory power of restoring sanity on this from, hereby erase this comment for falling below the standard.

Nice job Mr Eraser.. Thanks for erasing d stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by thundafire: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
So wat are dey trying to say Owelle didn't open it to them or wat
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo by MrBONE2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

So I would still miss my Kerosene share grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.