Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked (1235 Views)

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Wesporting: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
The headmaster of Breman Eduman D/A Basic School in the Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District of the Central Region, Robert Sepey, who is seen in a sex video with a former student, has been relieved of his post.

He has also been directed to meet a two-man disciplinary committee “for the appropriate disciplinary actions”.

The decision was taken by the Ghana Education Service (GES) after separate meetings with the lady in question, Priscilla Tettey, a final year student of Odoben Senior High School, the headteacher and residents of Eduman.

The delegation of GES was led by the District Director of Education, Isaac Godwin Kwasi Acquah-Arhin.

It emerged from the meetings that the two agreed to record the act so they could view later.

However, a brother of the lady’s found it on her memory chip after he took her phone to transfer some songs.

“Other friends of her brother also saw the video and they decided to spread it because they had proposed love to her and she refused,” an update from the Service on Tuesday explained.

The community has turned anger on the one who spread the video, confiding in the education director that they have no problems with teachers of Eduman D/A Basic School nor the headmaster.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/24/ghanian-headmaster-in-s3x-tape-sacked/

Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Myself2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good riddance

It's actually very heart wrenching to see adults in whose care minors have been entrusted whether to provide educational, medical or even spiritual care, still turn around and sexually abuse these minors.No matter how sexy, seductive,wayward or tempting the minors may be, the adult should know better,especially when they ought to be taking care of the minors.To think that these things happen when thousands of willing matured girls and ladies are out there makes it worse.

The man should actually be prosecuted and jailed

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
I expected him to have resigned but .... I swear that sexx position was mad gan

Even the girl is a good receiver.

smh

Ghana girls , I wonder what other thing they are good at apart from carrying big yansh and giving good sexx.
Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by fejisthings: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Abeg eeeee....
Please someone should help with a Betting Company that carries England Professional Development league u23 and England Premier league international cup u23....
Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Wesporting: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Myself2:
Good riddance

It's actually very heart wrenching to see adults in whose care minors have been entrusted whether to provide educational, medical or even spiritual care, still turn around and sexually abuse these minors.No matter how sexy, seductive,wayward or tempting the minors may be, the adult should know better,especially when they ought to be taking care of the minors.To think that these things happen when thousands of willing matured girls and ladies are out there makes it worse.

The man should actually be prosecuted and jailed
bro leave many english for lawma. the girl said the man na him boyfriend and the parents of the girl too support say dem dey date. I have been to Ghana and spent years there. sex is nothing to them...married woman will be jumping from men to men.
Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Myself2(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wesporting:
bro leave many english for lawma. the girl said the man na him boyfriend and the parents of the girl too support say dem dey date. I have been to Ghana and spent years there. sex is nothing to them...married woman will be jumping from men to men.

Wow I weak o

Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Neimar: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
oga oooo
d sex go swit die
Re: Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari's government sef sad

(1) (Reply)

Steamy! Young Chubby Lady Goes Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday On F'book / What If Bobrisky Is Not Gay? Check Out Hilarious Cartoon. / Ladies, What's Your Top 3 Reasons From This List To Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.