Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. (1099 Views)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Checkout This Big And Bold Slay Mama At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by akinzgist(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018

Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by femolacqua(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
omg, what's this? This is overload or some parachute.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kilode!!!

Why is her punana shaped like butt??
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by sunnysunny69(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
All na size XXXL, diabetics, heart attack loading..... ..............
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
femolacqua:
omg, what's this? This is overload or some parachute.
lol,she is thick.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Kilode!!!

Why is her punana shaped like butt??
Na confirm camel toes be that,you go eat e no go finish. cheesy
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyBee27:
Na confirm camel toes be that,you go eat e no go finish. cheesy
Eat wetin?? I prefer slim ladiesgrin
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:

Eat wetin?? I prefer slim ladiesgrin
wow,thick ladies rock.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by tealaw(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chisos.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyBee27:
wow,thick ladies rock.
Why consoling yourself??grin

Every man with his opinion and likeness.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:

Why consoling yourself??grin

Every man with his opinion and likeness.
Hahahahaahha i am no where close to thick
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyBee27:
Hahahahaahha i am no where close to thick
But your texts speaks otherwise.

Abi you're not proud of your body??
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:

But your texts speaks otherwise.

Abi you're not proud of your body??
Lol,i just like thick ladies.
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyBee27:
Lol,i just like thick ladies.
Why hiding under female monicker bro?? grin
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
OhGeeBee:

Why hiding under female monicker bro?? grin
Oh no!not again,cant i like my fellow thick ladies in peace? grin
Re: Checkout This Big And Bold Corper In Her Nysc Khaki. by OhGeeBee: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyBee27:
Oh no!not again,cant i like my fellow thick ladies in peace? grin
Lolz.

It's personal right?

(1) (Reply)

The Late Ghanaian Sex Singer Ebony Reigns Was Lesbian And Died With Her Partner / How Amarachi Dance Looks Like 6 Years After She Won Nigeria’s Got Talent(photos) / 6 Girls Davido Has Dated Before Avrils Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.