Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (66634 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

I agree with sir, i guess thats what u will send me their sextape. Not photoshop. Stop working on assumption. Stop standing on mere ''she say, she say'' i guess u are educated. U are bigger than that. I need proofs. Why is it that it is only when Apostle criticize the Herdsmen activities that the animal call Otobo brought out her head recently again. Be sincere to ur conscience. Think Bro. . . Thanks
that excuse is very very very lame. I have heard it too many times. he is not the only one speaking against herdsmen. even an atheist can speak about it. it is not like it is APC against Christianity cos the VP is also a Christian and a pastor.

the girls has released many proofs. You cannot tell me that you need proofs as if you cannot see them in front of you. why is the man suddenly runing away from the case.
1. the girl provided videochat proof
2. canadian telecoms call log (major evidence)
3. she is present in court
4. she has given in to many public interrogation
5. she described him and his preferred sex position.
6. bank transaction
7. she gave us clues to Daniella Okeke (we checked and it was true. dont act blind you see what I see)
8. her travel info (ask suleiman to release his if e get liver)
9. we can find traces of his body fluids (if investigators are willing to invest cash in this case)
10. we can go to the hotel that they lodged in Milan and investigate.
11. his psychological reaction
12. let them both take lie detector tests
etc

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
that excuse is very very very lame. I have heard it too many times. he is not the only one speaking against herdsmen. even an atheist can speak about it. it is not like it is APC against Christianity cos the VP is also a Christian and a pastor.

the girls has released many proofs. You cannot tell me that you need proofs as if you cannot see them in front of you. why is the man suddenly runing away from the case.
1. the girl provided videochat proof
2. canadian telecoms call log (major evidence)
3. she is present in court
4. she has given in to many public interrogation
5. she described him and his preferred sex position.
6. bank transaction
7. she gave us clues to Daniella Okeke (we checked and it was true. dont act blind you see what I see)
8. her travel info (ask suleiman to release his if e get liver)
9. we can find traces of his body fluids (if investigators are willing to invest cash in this case)
10. we can go to the hotel that they lodged in Milan and investigate.
11. his psychological reaction
12. let them both take lie detector tests
etc

Hmmm! It seems you are the only one she showed those evidence to in the whole Nigeria. Why cant we find them to download? Stop assuming, just upload the evidences, so i can download them. So are there no CCTV in those hotels? You are bigger than those childish ''them say'' issue, unless you are tryin to prove otherwise. U are in Naija, apostles have alot of haters, and if she had concrete eveidence that it actually happened, that apostle would have crashed landed. Common man, Please Grow, Lolzzzz
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Hmmm! It seems you are the only one she showed those evidence to in the whole Nigeria. Why cant we find them to download? Stop assuming, just upload the evidences, so i can download them. So are there no CCTV in those hotels? You are bigger than those childish ''them say'' issue, unless you are tryin to prove otherwise. U are in Naija, apostles have alot of haters, and if she had concrete eveidence that it actually happened, that apostle would have crashed landed. Common man, Please Grow, Lolzzzz
the bottom line is that the person you are defending is on the run. You are defending the man and the man day run becos he no say him hand no clean grin grin grin

still you still day defend am

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
the bottom line is that the person you are defending is on the run. You are defending the man and the man day run becos he no say him hand no clean grin grin grin

still you still day defend am

Are u sure u are not dreaming?
Where He run go? u need him address?
You fit visit am for house.
Apostle when i dei see everytime, one thing when u need to know is that Even Buhari and El-Ru FOOOOOL nor fit do am anything, Otobo too small self.
AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Are u sure u are not dreaming?
Where He run go? u need him address?
You fit visit am for house.
Apostle when i dei see everytime, one thing when u need to know is that Even Buhari and El-Ru FOOOOOL nor fit do am anything, Otobo too small self.
AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAA
HIS IMAGE HAS BEEN HURT REALLY BAD BRO. till him die that stigma will always trail him. He may not live long if he does not confess. the Bible says that we should confess our sins. Because nothing like a bad image. It will always come up especially if you are in the public eye.

my brother, that man you see is not God. He is nobody to anyone apart from him blind followers. he is not better than anyone else. he is a phuckingg nobody. who is Suleiman even in Nigeria? stop worshipping a mortal man, my dear. break free from that enslavement. if he is not on the run ask him to come to Canada let us see if Otobo can hurt him. especially with the 'me too' movement in the US now.

R. Kelly has been messed up really bad lately and many big names have fallen bro. Suleiman is a nobody compared to many top players that have been rumpled in the world. He is so insignificant in my opinion. I have nothing against him but I believe in equal right and justice. His ways are not pure and he is very arrogant. He does not exude qualities that represent genuine Christians.

do not hype the man yet, he is not a saint. He should answer to the case that he opened. Let him go to court. Otobo has flown back home. the girl get liver. she is the daughter of a nobody but with God she is powerful enough to expose that devil for what he truly is. If ordinary Otobo can give him sleepless night to the point of turning him and his wife to musicians overnight grin grin then I wonder what next.

has he replicated the psycho madness of singing and sharing pictures and giving out cars since then? grin grin It shows you that he was only trying to redeem his image at that time. His wife came on camera threatening and spilling out worms in the her trashy mouth as if she is unaware of her husband's sexcapades. She knows what her husband is doing and she didn't sound brilliant enough for being a lawyer. I wonder what level of institution she attended.

as a lawyer she should have reminded her husband that he is obliged to seat his promiscuous bony arsss in the court to get fried with evidence. I wish the sitting could be televised so we can all see pictures of our fake apostle in bed finishing from the back.

did you guys ever ask him to shave off his caricature-looking hair? It looks so ugly, I am going to throw up.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
HIS IMAGE HAS BEEN HURT REALLY BAD BRO. till him die that stigma will always trail him. He may not live long if he does not confess. the Bible says that we should confess our sins. Because nothing like a bad image. It will always come up especially if you are in the public eye.

my brother, that man you see is not God. He is nobody to anyone apart from him blind followers. he is not better than anyone else. he is a phuckingg nobody. who is Suleiman even in Nigeria? stop worshipping a mortal man, my dear. break free from that enslavement. if he is not on the run ask him to come to Canada let us see if Otobo can hurt him. especially with the 'me too' movement in the US now.

R. Kelly has been messed up really bad lately and many big names have fallen bro. Suleiman is a nobody compared to many top players that have been rumpled in the world. He is so insignificant in my opinion. I have nothing against him but I believe in equal right and justice. His ways are not pure and he is very arrogant. He does not exude qualities that represent genuine Christians.

do not hype the man yet, he is not a saint. He should answer to the case that he opened. Let him go to court. Otobo has flown back home. the girl get liver. she is the daughter of a nobody but with God she is powerful enough to expose that devil for what he truly is. If ordinary Otobo can give him sleepless night to the point of turning him and his wife to musicians overnight grin grin then I wonder what next.

has he replicated the psycho madness of singing and sharing pictures and giving out cars since then? grin grin It shows you that he was only trying to redeem his image at that time. His wife came on camera threatening and spilling out worms in the her trashy mouth as if she is unaware of her husband's sexcapades. She knows what her husband is doing and she didn't sound brilliant enough for being a lawyer. I wonder what level of institution she attended.

as a lawyer she should have reminded her husband that he is obliged to seat his promiscuous bony arsss in the court to get fried with evidence. I wish the sitting could be televised so we can all see pictures of our fake apostle in bed finishing from the back.

did you guys ever ask him to shave off his caricature-looking hair? It looks so ugly, I am going to throw up.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by busjeep: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
did Canadian telecoms company frame his number into their system?

did Italian embassy fram their visa and entry stamp into his passport?

did Daniella Okeke frame his name into her vehicle registration details?

did the Canadian government frame him not to enter Canada when he has a case there?

he is rich and powerful but he should go to canada and sort this framation
Hope you can now see that the truth is out.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by gr8tone: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
bro leave that thing. there is nothing like shameless woman. When a grown man put him finger for pikin tohto e no go fit talk when the pikin slap am.

she has been used and she feels gross about it. she is coming out clean. she might look filthy to you but not to God.
not every girl needs money when it comes to that hour. Even Solomon in the Bible with all his wisdom and glory was rejected by a poor woman. so don't gimme dah clue. the man is guilty and as a man you can tell when a man is guilty by his behavior and utterances.

if you know anything about sin or crime you will know that all crime has something tying the perpetrator to his crime. there is nothing like eat and clean mouth, the only thing is that the system is corrupt and the other party is scared to open. if they can open this case widely and the banks and government are willing to assist, you go run. the girl has her call profile from the telecoms company in Canada. The company has Suleiman's number on their system. How possible? if to say na MTN we go say magomago don enter am. Canadian company way the case no concern and who could lose their license if they lied cannot risk their business because of a petty case like this. if that company can have suleiman's details then how come?

suleiman should show his passport and let us compare it with the girls as she has shown to prove if they both went to Milan same time and when they left. He should bring his passport let us compare if he visited Canada at the time the girl was in Canada and if he was in nigeri at the time she was also in Nigeria. she has said too much to convict Suleiman. You guys are just bigoted. the case is clear. she said that he is also flirting with some actresses and we checked Daniella Okeke registration to confirm what she said. truly Daniella Okeke's vehicle was registered in suleimans name. You cannot tell me that the man is a philanthropist when other givings were televised why wasn't Daniella Okeke's own televised. what has Daniella Okeke done to deserve such a gift from a pastor. someone who poses nude would have such an expensive gift when she is not even a member of his church. how come aburo? abeg who see truth make e talk am without saliva. do not put your head into this cos the curse on the man will follow you too. when you see evil man cast him out to keep the house of God clean. the bible says so.

stop calling the girl useless, the man is older and should be able to lead this girl right if he had any good intentions. speak the truth my brother do not follow the bandwagon. the girl is bold to come to Nigeria regardless of how risky it is. for her to take the risk it showed confidence honesty in her truth.
no support any man oh, because when NEPA take like you just cannot trust any man especially for girls matter. see the US now many respectable man have been disgraced. who would have thought? but when you ask them go deny like say dem clean. this case is purely open. if the man hand clean he would bring evidence and not using power to intimidate a poor girl. you cannot be supporting a rich and powerful man like Suleiman he doesn't need your support, you should support the truth.

one day you will find yourself in a situation like this when your right and honor will be stripped off you and you will fight for it but we will also watch as the system rips you apart.

I have no personal case with either party but speak the truth and don't be biased. let men respect themselves and not take advantage of people because they have money. You will have kids in the future and you will also want their right protected.
Have you read this breaking news? https://www.nairaland.com/4313773/stephanie-otobo-confesses-apologizes-apostle
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

You just allowed a prostitute with an empty brain to confuse ur head. ThankGod apostle is vindincated.
Shame on you, so your brain is so empty to be cajoled. Nigerians just believe any trash. shame, shame and shame on you again. . I trust my apostle, he will soon start mentioning all their names lolxx. .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by petra1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Shame on you, so your brain is so empty to be cajoled. Nigerians just believe any trash. shame, shame and shame on you again. . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU

All you church haters shey we told you . you may never believe in a set up until you experience it.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
petra1:

All you church haters shey we told you . you may never believe in a set up until you experience it.

You are getting me wrong, i never believed OTOBO's allegations. Infact apostle is my spiritual father. i only quoted one fulani guy who was criticizing him. Thanks.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by petra1(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

You are getting me wrong, i never believed OTOBO's allegations. Infact apostle is my spiritual father. i only quoted one fulani guy who was criticizing him. Thanks.

i wasn't referring to you

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2018
petra1:

i wasn't referring to you
Thanks
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by felixomor: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
back2sender:
Where is that sheeple called felixomor? Defender of Suitcase pastors and pastoprenuer. Church is about to start, Alfa Sule chop pomo wen no let am rest.

And after the confession in church, you shame ba

1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by back2sender: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
felixomor:

And after the confession in church, you shame ba
Money has changed HANDS.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by NavalObi37: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
gmoney12:
and the 2adults that decided to do it is not right way?

Oga, the only right way and accorded by the Bible if indeed you're a Christian
it's in marriage... nothing more nothing less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Eternity Is Real! / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.