Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (66605 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
So this pastor has nor cursed this girl till now?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
bionixs:
...is that Nigerians have tiny brains. When Obj's latter to buhari raised so much smokes,they brought up otobo to divert them. see how small minds have started talking otobo
The truth actually is that you think backward, don't ask why I said so.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
A so called Pastor abuses and uses a young woman, he dumps her and then gets her locked up in Jail. Yet his DUMB DUMB followers continue to support his serial philandering, riotous adultery, fake prophecy and godless behaviour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by busjeep: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
From day one I never believed say Apostle Suleiman hand clean but I no want talk but as I see that Daniella Okeke vehicle registration number I just confirm the man guilty. The way he act that time like person way no day sleep show me say him hand no clean. Suleiman run mad that time. See the way begin act that time like person way smoke cocaine and candle wax.

So far so good the babe day confident because she know say she is speaking the truth. No liar will make the mistake to leave Canada for Nigeria for a case that is this risky and high profiled. The babe is surely fighting for her right. This case is won clean. How can a man of God sue an ordinary babe for 1 billion naira. Is that not suspicious? You only sue a Billionaire, a company or the government agency like that.

Just think! Even if he win the case, where Stephanie otobo won go steal 1 billion from to pay him? And would the 1 billion be called tithe or offering? Which kind man of God go day sue person way dem call ashawo 1 billion?

Think! The babe day come Nigeria no matter how risky it is to attend the court hearing but Suleiman no fit go Canada. Case still day wait am for there. He has been to the US two times but never Canada LOL unlike before when he was still fhucking Stephanie. Abi the ministry for Canada suddenly end abi since wetin?

Suleiman! confess your sins and ask forgiveness. No be all girls can eat your money and deny sharing bodily fluids with you like Daniella Okeke. Just confess, repent and seek for second chance.

As a man, I can tell you that sometimes it is hard to keep the boy in check. Especially a powerful and influential man like suleiman. Benin people day keep their preek one place??

Why the Arshewohh pastor day run from court? hehe. because him hand no clean.

I sorry for all these moomu dem way day support the man. You cannot side an evil person. In the camp of Israel evil people are killed or chased out. This man has brought much disgrace to Christians. You cannot be taking a part of his punishment. Kick him out of your midst and sanitize Christianity. He has displayed a very disgusting conduct and should not be draw innocent people into his mess. He got himself into it so he should answer his call. na old man way put finger for pikin tohto na day collect hot slap from small pikin. If you play with small pikin e go use him dirty hand take play with your cloth. no smoke without fire.

pikin play na from clap to slap.

Please sir don't jump to conclusion... I strongly believe apostle sulaman I been frame
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by stankezzy: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
This devilish girl will go like her counterpart kemi that just came out of prison , all the money she collected from hellrufai she go vomit am
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by johnaruson(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
you sure say no bi one yahoo boy impersonate this pastor in Canada?
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by gr8tone: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Too shameless. Gone are the old good days when you dare don't call vagina or penis let alone declaring publicly that someone slept with you.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by obowunmi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
To Bleep is a necessary action.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by urbanemind(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
desreek9:
Pls what was his excuse for the video call abi skype he had with her cos that's a concrete evidence

Anyway to each his/her own
u eyes fit see future ohh...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by gr8tone: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
From day one I never believed say Apostle Suleiman hand clean but I no want talk but as I see that Daniella Okeke vehicle registration number I just confirm the man guilty. The way he act that time like person way no day sleep show me say him hand no clean. Suleiman run mad that time. See the way begin act that time like person way smoke cocaine and candle wax.

So far so good the babe day confident because she know say she is speaking the truth. No liar will make the mistake to leave Canada for Nigeria for a case that is this risky and high profiled. The babe is surely fighting for her right. This case is won clean. How can a man of God sue an ordinary babe for 1 billion naira. Is that not suspicious? You only sue a Billionaire, a company or the government agency like that.

Just think! Even if he win the case, where Stephanie otobo won go steal 1 billion from to pay him? And would the 1 billion be called tithe or offering? Which kind man of God go day sue person way dem call ashawo 1 billion?

Think! The babe day come Nigeria no matter how risky it is to attend the court hearing but Suleiman no fit go Canada. Case still day wait am for there. He has been to the US two times but never Canada LOL unlike before when he was still fhucking Stephanie. Abi the ministry for Canada suddenly end abi since wetin?

Suleiman! confess your sins and ask forgiveness. No be all girls can eat your money and deny sharing bodily fluids with you like Daniella Okeke. Just confess, repent and seek for second chance.

As a man, I can tell you that sometimes it is hard to keep the boy in check. Especially a powerful and influential man like suleiman. Benin people day keep their preek one place??

I sorry for all these moomu dem way day support the man. You cannot side an evil person. In the camp of Israel evil people are killed or chased out. This man has brought much disgrace to Christians. You cannot be taking a part of his punishment. Kick him out of your midst and sanitize Christianity. He has displayed a very disgusting conduct and should not be draw innocent people into his mess. He got himself into it so he should answer his call. na old man way put finger for pikin tohto na day collect hot slap from small pikin. If you play with small pikin e go use him dirty hand take play with your cloth. no smoke without fire.

pikin play na from clap to slap.
I never see it the way you see it. This case has principal characters and stage directors. Are you saying that the man in question is not capable of paying for a round of sex that he will allow this shegoat to keep ranting? Are you saying he is foolish enough to commit such gravious sin and leave traces of it? Have you asked yourself what the shameless woman in question stands to benefit from her public outbost? There is more to this case than meet the eye.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by lascopes(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=kolawoleibukun post=64485905]From day one I never believed say Apostle Suleiman hand clean but I no want talk but as I see that Daniella Okeke vehicle registration number I just confirm the man guilty. The way he act that time like person way no day sleep show me say him hand no clean. Suleiman run mad that time. See the way begin act that time like person way smoke cocaine and candle wax.

pikin play na from clap to slap. [/quot
e]

As you talk am finish now, which one be benin ppl own inside. Make thunder from your state fire that your stupid mouth. Idiot!!!
I blame who borrow you phone to come here insult benin Kingdom. Evbhe
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by rewarder: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
APC trying to create diversion from #buharimostgo
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by babytoun: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
one major reason why this lady is more believable is that it is almost 1 year now that she mentioned Daniella's name .

Daniella took 2 weeks to respond that her lawyers were working on something and people will pay dearly. up till tomorrow her lawyers never finish work.

ask yourself why is Daniella afraid of taking on otobo for mentioning her name?

just think

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
What's the point of this case?

Rape? NO

Adultery? So...is she his wife?

Is Miss Otobo suing Mr. Suleiman on behalf of God? But then she ain't innocent herself.

If her allegations are true the only victim here is Ms. Suleiman
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by babytoun: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
ApostleT:
What's the point of this case?

Rape? NO

Adultery? So...is she his wife?

Is Miss Otobo suing Mr. Suleiman on behalf of God? But then she ain't innocent herself.

If her allegations are true the only victim here is Ms. Suleiman

get the facts right . it's Suleiman that sued and demanding 1billion for damage caused by her

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by GenOrumov: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Krafty006:
again.....check my profile for ur handmade shoes and sandals
@ do you make leather bags or you know anyone that does??
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2018
babytoun:

get the facts right . it's Suleiman that sued and demanding 1billion for damage caused by her

I am not surprised. She's blackmailing Mr Suleiman over consensual sex.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by back2sender: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Where is that sheeple called felixomor? Defender of Suitcase pastors and pastoprenuer. Church is about to start, Alfa Sule chop pomo wen no let am rest.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by back2sender: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2018
ApostleT:

So its now consensual sex Notin we no go hear!
A pastor involving in consensual sex with a woman not his wife, somebody shout halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by BushWickBill: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2018
ApostleT:

Blackmail indeed. At least you admit he committed adultery. Unlike the rabid mor0ns that defend this fraud.
So now that you agree that Sule did sleep with her, can you also agree that he should apologize to his sheeple like you and his wife for betraying their trust?

If I were you I'd say no more in this matter. Sule got her locked up. Is that how a "Christian" should behave?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by arrestdarrester: 12:44am On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
At the end of the day her accusations might he true.

He is a pastor. He is not above adultery.

He should go to court and answer for himself. It's not enough to threaten her in name of God.

It's a civil matter. If truly he's innocent, God would exonerate him.

But he should stop using his authority alone. A pastor is not above adultery.

He went to court, not threaten her as you have opined. Or how else do you think the matter got to court?
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Sholaye04: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Jan 25, 2018
desreek9:

It's devilish cos suleiman is a married pastor and that's adultery. Adultery is not natural

This is what happens when we ape Westerners.

Our ancestors married many wives. If not we might not even exist today. Having many kids ensured some survived the over 50% mortality rate from infections, sickle cell anaemia, accidents, drowning, war, famine, etc.

We do not need many kids now but are we really wiser than our ancestors?

Our ancestors created the highest quality arts like Benin Bronzes/ivory, Ife Arts. Oyo, Owo, Nok, Nupe, Igbo-Ukwu, etc. We that are are wise (imitators of Westerners, is there any original thing that we produce that rival those original achievements of our ancestors? They also created societies and government system back then. Especially monarchies.

In civil law adultery is not a crime. Morality is a private or community thing. You cannot force your religious ideals on others. Assuming there is any judgement day each will face his own.

By the way my grand dad and dad was/is monogamous. Me too. But it should be OWN choice. Not forced on anyone.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 4:39am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=lascopes post=64488844][/quote] the thing pain am hahaha grin grin grin

Na una people na. una preek no day stay one place. I day see una everywhere e no get country way una no day
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2018
images look photoshopped
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 4:56am On Jan 25, 2018
gr8tone:
I never see it the way you see it. This case has principal characters and stage directors. Are you saying that the man in question is not capable of paying for a round of sex that he will allow this shegoat to keep ranting? Are you saying he is foolish enough to commit such gravious sin and leave traces of it? Have you asked yourself what the shameless woman in question stands to benefit from her public outbost? There is more to this case than meet the eye.
bro leave that thing. there is nothing like shameless woman. When a grown man put him finger for pikin tohto e no go fit talk when the pikin slap am.

she has been used and she feels gross about it. she is coming out clean. she might look filthy to you but not to God.
not every girl needs money when it comes to that hour. Even Solomon in the Bible with all his wisdom and glory was rejected by a poor woman. so don't gimme dah clue. the man is guilty and as a man you can tell when a man is guilty by his behavior and utterances.

if you know anything about sin or crime you will know that all crime has something tying the perpetrator to his crime. there is nothing like eat and clean mouth, the only thing is that the system is corrupt and the other party is scared to open. if they can open this case widely and the banks and government are willing to assist, you go run. the girl has her call profile from the telecoms company in Canada. The company has Suleiman's number on their system. How possible? if to say na MTN we go say magomago don enter am. Canadian company way the case no concern and who could lose their license if they lied cannot risk their business because of a petty case like this. if that company can have suleiman's details then how come?

suleiman should show his passport and let us compare it with the girls as she has shown to prove if they both went to Milan same time and when they left. He should bring his passport let us compare if he visited Canada at the time the girl was in Canada and if he was in nigeri at the time she was also in Nigeria. she has said too much to convict Suleiman. You guys are just bigoted. the case is clear. she said that he is also flirting with some actresses and we checked Daniella Okeke registration to confirm what she said. truly Daniella Okeke's vehicle was registered in suleimans name. You cannot tell me that the man is a philanthropist when other givings were televised why wasn't Daniella Okeke's own televised. what has Daniella Okeke done to deserve such a gift from a pastor. someone who poses nude would have such an expensive gift when she is not even a member of his church. how come aburo? abeg who see truth make e talk am without saliva. do not put your head into this cos the curse on the man will follow you too. when you see evil man cast him out to keep the house of God clean. the bible says so.

stop calling the girl useless, the man is older and should be able to lead this girl right if he had any good intentions. speak the truth my brother do not follow the bandwagon. the girl is bold to come to Nigeria regardless of how risky it is. for her to take the risk it showed confidence honesty in her truth.
no support any man oh, because when NEPA take like you just cannot trust any man especially for girls matter. see the US now many respectable man have been disgraced. who would have thought? but when you ask them go deny like say dem clean. this case is purely open. if the man hand clean he would bring evidence and not using power to intimidate a poor girl. you cannot be supporting a rich and powerful man like Suleiman he doesn't need your support, you should support the truth.

one day you will find yourself in a situation like this when your right and honor will be stripped off you and you will fight for it but we will also watch as the system rips you apart.

I have no personal case with either party but speak the truth and don't be biased. let men respect themselves and not take advantage of people because they have money. You will have kids in the future and you will also want their right protected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kolawoleibukun: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2018
busjeep:

Please sir don't jump to conclusion... I strongly believe apostle sulaman I been frame
did Canadian telecoms company frame his number into their system?

did Italian embassy fram their visa and entry stamp into his passport?

did Daniella Okeke frame his name into her vehicle registration details?

did the Canadian government frame him not to enter Canada when he has a case there?

he is rich and powerful but he should go to canada and sort this framation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by WhoBeThisMan: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
At the end of the day her accusations might he true.

He is a pastor. He is not above adultery.

He should go to court and answer for himself. It's not enough to threaten her in name of God.

It's a civil matter. If truly he's innocent, God would exonerate him.

But he should stop using his authority alone. A pastor is not above adultery.
didnt you read that he is the one that used her?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kazzy4u(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
back to d matter open & close. discussion continue
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kingaruoture(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2018
They want to take our attention from obj's press statement. They have failed
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by opribo(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2018
When a person gives verifiable evidence that can be cross checked that person obviously is sure of what she is saying, as inbank account inflows in UBA, SIM card log from Telco, stamps on international passport.

Coincidentally at the heat of all this the pastor started behaving strangely showing love suddenly to his wife in public and producing love song at the same time. Those were pointers to the fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.