Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (66626 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by deebrownneymar: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fine babe. She's a runs girl tho'. After tasting good money Suleiman can not just vanish from her life like that. The bitch wanna get lifetime pay
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Sweetcollins: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Make them free this man abeg
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
I can understand? He criticized the Fulani herdsmen, Etobo showed up again. Shehu Sani criticized those 7 idiotic governor he was suspended. I hope am communicating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by kanicorp9(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lol enter site below
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ok
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by strictbox(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
usba:
grin

grin grin
That meme never ceases to make me imagine the savageness of Nigerians

Kai..

How will someone just formulate this kain savaging (in biblical English sef)

9ja I hail o!

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by ripbubu: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:
At the end of the day her accusations might he true.

He is a pastor. He is not above adultery.
trash
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why is this girl still alive
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by olatunjithomas(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
wait ... I mean.. you go to court for the continuation of una case. nd you still snap put for social media.... your village pple have gotten something good from their research.
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:
At the end of the day her accusations might he true.

He is a pastor. He is not above adultery.

So at the end of the day the denial by the pastor might not be true because Otobo is an Angel She is above telling Lies?

Just asking though
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by ihitenansa: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
this girl no just mk sense. i doubt if any 1 in his right senses will evn approach ds thing...
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by ositadima1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
ihitenansa:
this girl no just mk sense. i doubt if any 1 in his right senses will evn approach ds thing...

I don't mind, I would fu,ck her pussy.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by harry2sexy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Let's take it back a bit. Why are these Apc guys bringing this up again in 2018?
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by ArcGibson(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Otobolism or otobolization...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by harry2sexy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Angelanest:
The Canadian-based Nigerian musician, Stephanie Otobo, who accused the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman of having an adultery affair with her - was seen yesterday at the Lagos Magistrate court in Lagos following charges over her dealings the pastor.

Meanwhile, report has it that Magistrate Kikelomo Bukola Ayeye, the chief magistrate at Tinubu Magistrate court, has handed off the suit filed against the Nigerian based Canadian singer, Ms Otobo...

According to reports, the presiding magistrate on Tuesday, January 23, 2018, said she would be returning the case file for reassignment. She said her action was guided by a directive she received through a letter from office of Deputy Chief Registrar.

It was also reported that the complainant, Mr. Sulaiman, has never shown up in court since the matter started...

Apostle Suleman had instituted a libel suit against Otobo asking for N1 billion “for damages done to his hard-earned reputation as a man of God by the unfounded, malicious and vexatious allegations of Otobo, which was given wide readership"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/apostle-sulemans-accuser-stephanie-otobo-pictured-court-sex-scandal-case-continues.html
So you telling me she had time to pose for camera?
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by usba: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
strictbox:

grin grin
That meme never ceases to make me imagine the savageness of Nigerians

Kai..

How will someone just formulate this kain savaging (in biblical English sef)

9ja I hail o!
abi oh cheesy grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by ihitenansa: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
ositadima1:

I don't mind, I would fu,ck her pussy.
because she blackmail celebrity?

this girl be like street hooker wen don use hard drugs n lifestyles scatter herself...
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by rdronline: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
usba:
grin

Are you that dumb...
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided this mumu never die this matter

Na so dem dey take die matter
F na your sista shey u go say God forgive him
Trump lawyer's settled a similsr matter wit American olosho for $130, 000
Let Apostle Otoboman settle her if he doesn't want shame and disgrace
Next time im go tame im prick angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by mustafa006: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
gmoney12:
why is sex a big deal?something natural is been made to look like devilish act..tufiakwa some people.
You mean adultery is normal abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by GavelSlam: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
harry2sexy:
Let's take it back a bit. Why are these Apc guys bringing this up again in 2018?

Do you realise court dates are fixed well in advance?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by bionixs: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
gmoney12:
the truth it is
...is that Nigerians have tiny brains. When Obj's latter to buhari raised so much smokes,they brought up otobo to divert them. see how small minds have started talking otobo
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by usba: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
rdronline:

Are you that dumb...

Can sheeple ever have sense

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by gmoney12: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
mustafa006:

You mean adultery is normal abi?
don't know if you are a guy but if you are tell yourself the truth if you have sticked to 1 v when together with her?
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Alariwo2: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
What is the stupid girl feeling like?

A yahoo plus pastor slept with you and took all your fortunes. You're there acting like one important imp.
Walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by nawtyme: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
What do you expect? Whenever he speaks against El Rufai or against herdsmen, they bring Otobo to shut him up.

We are indeed Gullible
Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
From day one I never believed say Apostle Suleiman hand clean but I no want talk but as I see that Daniella Okeke vehicle registration number I just confirm the man guilty. The way he act that time like person way no day sleep show me say him hand no clean. Suleiman run mad that time. See the way begin act that time like person way smoke cocaine and candle wax.

So far so good the babe day confident because she know say she is speaking the truth. No liar will make the mistake to leave Canada for Nigeria for a case that is this risky and high profiled. The babe is surely fighting for her right. This case is won clean. How can a man of God sue an ordinary babe for 1 billion naira. Is that not suspicious? You only sue a Billionaire, a company or the government agency like that.

Just think! Even if he win the case, where Stephanie otobo won go steal 1 billion from to pay him? And would the 1 billion be called tithe or offering? Which kind man of God go day sue person way dem call ashawo 1 billion?

Think! The babe day come Nigeria no matter how risky it is to attend the court hearing but Suleiman no fit go Canada. Case still day wait am for there. He has been to the US two times but never Canada LOL unlike before when he was still fhucking Stephanie. Abi the ministry for Canada suddenly end abi since wetin?

Suleiman! confess your sins and ask forgiveness. No be all girls can eat your money and deny sharing bodily fluids with you like Daniella Okeke. Just confess, repent and seek for second chance.

As a man, I can tell you that sometimes it is hard to keep the boy in check. Especially a powerful and influential man like suleiman. Benin people day keep their preek one place??

Why the Arshewohh pastor day run from court? hehe. because him hand no clean.

I sorry for all these moomu dem way day support the man. You cannot side an evil person. In the camp of Israel evil people are killed or chased out. This man has brought much disgrace to Christians. You cannot be taking a part of his punishment. Kick him out of your midst and sanitize Christianity. He has displayed a very disgusting conduct and should not be draw innocent people into his mess. He got himself into it so he should answer his call. na old man way put finger for pikin tohto na day collect hot slap from small pikin. If you play with small pikin e go use him dirty hand take play with your cloth. no smoke without fire.

pikin play na from clap to slap.

If you be this lady lawyer you for don win the case tay -tay

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
bionixs:
...is that Nigerians have tiny brains. When Obj's latter to buhari raised so much smokes,they brought up otobo to divert them. see how small minds have started talking otobo

Forget it.
Objs letter is a date with destiny for Buhari and his clique. We dey wait am for polling booth. Nigerians have not forgotten nada.
This saga on the other hand is sweeter than premier league, superstory and bbn combined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by GOFRONT(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
If someone can Rape hen to death, What more can we say about Stephanie's Punnana

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by bezimo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
How i wish Apostle Suleman can toe the Path of Pst David Ibieyomie and incacerate this idiot.Like the way that madam kemi was treated.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
I need to see her back. To make sure it's suitable for landing materials.

It's strictly for investigative purpose only and no ulterior motive is intended.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. by RALPHOW(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
International Olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.