Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) (73806 Views)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by TomHagen: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
This one whose legacy is etched in quicksand. Buhari needs to fire this guy if he really wants to make a point. We are still expecting the 1000 jobs from 1 masquerade. This dude played a huge role in making sure Nigerians hate Buhari and his epileptic Government. An old man who lies like a child.
This is all you could come up with after reading the statement.

You are very dull.

Sapiosexuality indeed!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by progress69: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
dodelight:
Imagine one of the achievements of these morons being Jamb making such a huge money: extorting the masses and making education unaffordable for the impoverished Nigerians. Thank God for Baba's letter. Anyways, Buhari men must encourage him to contest. He's destined to be disgraced out of power so he won't have to threaten our nation again.

i dont understand u...is it that jamb form was increased substantially or what? Can u compare the way ja,n is conducted now with before?
This response is actually classic and full of wisdom. If Buhari can tackle the issue of heardsmen effectively, i want to see who will defeat him in 2019 if he decides to contest.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by progress69: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Raiyell:
This was a beautifully crafted response. I like the tutored taste in words but still, fear all that he said are lies.

I can't fact check right now but I surely will.

honestly.....this response is full of wisdom. Despite being an unrepentant Buharist, I wasn't expecting such a fantastic response. honestly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Kbanka: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Beautiful reply

Now let's wait for those that will twist some parts of this statement n fabricate "sensational" headlines that look like quarrel

Eg Lai Muhammed 'blasts' Obasanjo!

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by unearthed(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
dukie25:
Obasanjo is so busy he did not notice our economy is booming. Lier Mohammed sure have a PhD. in lies.

Anyway the achievements he listed on behalf of this administration were all Jonathan initiatives.
From TSA to improvements in rail and Agriculture.

try to be certain when u speak. Jonathan didn't burth TSA. TSA was birthed during obj's tenure but successive governments failed to implement it till buhari came.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by princejenks(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
jelel6:

Well nice points (negative) made. However, I'm surprise you are very quick to use the same measures to hang the buhari administration YOU DON'T want them to use on previous administrations.

you have successful blame this administration for everything bad happening. But in a surprising twist, you have also DENY them of any responsibility with any good happening at the moment - to you, what ever achievement made where due to external factors beyond the administration's control.

cut them some slack abeg!
I can't cut them any slack cos they are trying to hide their incompetence with these supposed achievements that have no direct bearing on nigerians,considering their nature to pander to propaganda,the facts have to be put right by giving the actual reasons behind them. I didn't even bother to talk about their claim on increased megawatts of electricity cos nigerians know better,there's a huge difference between power being generated and power that can be transmitted,that will suffice. They set the high standards by which they are being assessed,and going by that,they have underachieved and that's the bitter truth. Obj was only echoing what we already know,whether he did it for some ulterior motives is immaterial,the facts on ground speak for themselves beyond what any government spokesman says cos he has to earn his wages
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by putin4: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari government¡¡¡¡ lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Princefrankie1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
olalat:
If the quality you just exhibit now is what we have in Nigeria graduates, the future is deem. They can't pay you yet cos your program had not been appropriated for by the national Assembly. Ok. Get more education.

You dey mind the educated illiterate?

Just read through the thread for fun. If you begin reason their comments eh, hmm.

Most of them are schooled, but not educated. Go to Facebook pages and see their comments, you go weak.

The future of this country is so dim with this category of youths who make up 70% of the overall population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by maisauki: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
An old man who lies like a child.
point out any lies in this

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
they shouldnt have used this man, he lacks credibility

its beta to just ignore obasanjo, if obasanjo meant well he would have talked to buhari in private

Which private? Before chief Dr OBJ make this public statements, he might had tried to meet with Buhari but these corrupt cabals and friends and relatives of Buhari's derivatives. Denied him access to Buhari.

This APC professional corrupt politicians are not ashamed of themselves in lying and passing blames. As am typing this comment, we have not seen power supply to serve our needs for two months now here in port harcourt.

I didn't expect APC to agree with chief Dr Obasanjo's letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by umarazizz87(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
I expected you guys to dispute his submissions, only you couldn't. He's outlined facts about the economic progress being recorded by the country, real progress.
Having no idea to deny his submissions, you have resorted to cheap insults to his person. I am not happy with Buhari, but I can't insult him just for the fun of it.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by akaahs(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Get your PVC people and save Nigeria

before we vote next time we must ask questions! who is he ? where has he served? what has he done? etc
He or she must come out nd debate on national TV with other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by deomelllo: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Like millions of Nigerians, I love and support PMB and we are willing to stick with the president based on a range of issues, but what I personally can not deal with, condone or tolerate is INSECURITY per the Fulani Herdsmen situation.

Feeling insecure is more than enough reason to lose votes and support and to some extent, the president as the commander in chief failed to promptly and adequately address the situation and I personally hold him responsible.

Business owners don't go around or conduct their business activities carrying deadly weapons so why should they be allowed to roam around the country with deadly weapons/killing fellow/innocent Nigerians needlessly.

The president is largely responsible for the uproar over the herdsman situation because the buck stops with him and the fact that we hardly see him or hear from him to articulate of brief Nigerians per his actions, policies and successes on a regular basis creates a sense of leadership vacuum or absence.

Lai Mohamed was great during the APC opposition days, but in his current official position, he's just useless and on so many occasions, he's been MIA or just out there spewing incoherent rubbish.

The Minna situation is a dark stain and permanent on the president and his office, it stinks and PMB not doing anything about it for Nigerians to see looks complicit.

Per 2019, PMB remains our best hope and he'll still get my vote, but they must handle this Fulani headsmen situation ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Bigseven(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
is Nigerian really out of recession?
when we entered, the masses felt it, why are we finding it difficult to feel the impact of "out of recession " ? if the masses can feel the impact, then shut the f... your mouth with the hell river of LovePeddler shit and trash that is coming outa there.

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by unbitchable(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by baralatie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
eunisam:
una take us to reccession oooh
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by 18SNVL: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
I do not expect the man to bite the hand that feeds him.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by ellovee(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrvitalis:

Sure me a place he said he 'would create ' 1 thousand job from masquerade and get 100k from me

Make 'can ' and will means same thing in your village

All of you that read statement and can't even comprehend are here talking trash

Can you fault anything he said ? Which is a lie ?
Who developed the statistics he was referring to?
Why is it that these statistical data are accessible to only APC officials, Plz if there is nothing to fault in the entire speech, you should send me the online sources of those data. That alone will make me believe that buhari of Daura is truly not a Dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by dieBYfire: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
NOC1:
My annoyance is that people who did not read the article are the first to comment.

I love the way Lai Mohammed handled it, so calm and matured.
The problem I have with PMB is lack of Empathy and nepotism.

On Economy with what was on ground when he took over, I never expected much I knew it is going to be a tough one. Like Mr Mohammed rightly said, it only take a serious government to pull out of recession in one year. Some countries that went into recession with us are still there. Eg. Venezuela, South Africa etc.

If I was Buhari I won't recontest based on health ground but the decision is his.

My Friend go and baff!
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hmm! What a reply? PMB has to take dressing
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
NOC1:
My annoyance is that people who did not read the article are the first to comment.

I love the way Lai Mohammed handled it, so calm and matured.
The problem I have with PMB is lack of Empathy and nepotism.

On Economy with what was on ground when he took over, I never expected much I knew it is going to be a tough one. Like Mr Mohammed rightly said, it only take a serious government to pull out of recession in one year. Some countries that went into recession with us are still there. Eg. Venezuela, South Africa etc.

If I was Buhari I won't recontest based on health ground but the decision is his.
P
Unfortunately for you, a lot of the criticism heaped on PMB are justified.

Buhari irresponsible pegging of the Naira to the dollar at 197 to a $1 upon assumption of power plunged the economy into a recession.

Soludo, Utomi and most importantly Sanusi Lamido were unrelenting in their condemnation of the senseless peg. It led to the severe forex shortages that companies had no dollars to import raw material to run their factories. The runaway plunge of the Naira in the Black market had never been seen for such a long time.Truth is, such a plunge had never happened before.

That singular act brought the economies to its knees and left pmb's image in tatters. The goodwill he had was forever gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by misgab: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can someone tell liar sorry lai M to shut d f...k up. APC is running the economy on luck and guess work. Prove is the fact that economy picked up when oil rose above $50 per barrel. A serious government would have used all the available macro economic indices available to design an economic blue print that would completely relegate oil to the background. When the whole world is busy looking for alternatives to fossil fuel when even china recently stopped the productio n of over 500 brands of cars cos of the reason of emission. government is here blaming drop in the oil price at the international market. Have asked this question before if oil drops to $20 per barrel what would you have done
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
mpianya39:
Our Social Investment Programme is Nigeria’s most ambitious social welfare programme ever. Currently, 5.2 million primary school children in 28,249 schools in 19 states are being fed daily; 200,000 unemployed graduates have enlisted into the N-power Job Scheme, and a quarter of a million loans already distributed to artisans, traders, and farmers.
wen 16m Nigerians lost their jobs what is the impact Of all this rubbish u typied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by excanny: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Topic should have been "Lai Mohd Replies Obasanjo's Letter With Lies".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by sexdoll: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chidexter:
I didn't bother to read this. Once Lai mohammed is involved, I know what to expect

I'm not surprised you didn't read
Obviously you are a dullard
So even if you read it, you wouldn't have understood the message in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
We have missed Lie M. For quit long he has not been on social media.

Welcome sir as we all know u have u ressume ur lying office we re not surprised by ur letter

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by DIG1: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
while JAMB, under the new management appointed by President Buhari in 2016, remitted N7.8 billion to the coffers of the federal government.

The total amount remitted by JAMB between 2010 and 2016 was a paltry N51 million!

This old man might think all Nigerians are fools and ignorant like d chalatans singing their praise, he thought we don't know d reason for d increase in remittances and he is attributing it to d appointment made by 'brother' Buhari, if not for d new universities built by Jonathan, hw on earth will jamb make such remittance? He is comparing 2010 to 2017, why didn't he tell us the numbers of universities in Nigeria in 2010 and d number in 2017 so we can do proper comparison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by truthstands12: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why is APC now playing calm with Obasanjo? They know they have failed woefully and if they try to harshly reply him, he may release worse press statement. APC should pack and go. We need Donald Trump of Nigeria. We need genuine leader who has complete agenda specifically marshalled out to revamp this dead economy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by baralatie(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
DIG1:
while JAMB, under the new management appointed by President Buhari in 2016, remitted N7.8 billion to the coffers of the federal government.

The total amount remitted by JAMB between 2010 and 2016 was a paltry N51 million!

This old man might think all Nigerians are fools and ignorant like d chalatans singing their praise, he thought we don't know d reason for d increase in remittances and he is attributing it to d appointment made by 'brother' Buhari, if not for d new universities built by Jonathan, hw on earth will jamb make such remittance? He is comparing 2010 to 2017, why didn't he tell us the numbers of universities in Nigeria in 2010 and d number in 2017 so we can do proper comparison
it is actually the fact that lai is saying that jamb is now a multi billion money making company that is annoying.
this administration does not understand that mentality rubs drastically on any thing education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by porka: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
umarazizz87:
I expected you guys to dispute his submissions, only you couldn't. He's outlined facts about the economic progress being recorded by the country, real progress.
Having no idea to deny his submissions, you have resorted to cheap insults to his person. I am not happy with Buhari, but I can't insult him just for the fun of it.

Where are the "facts"?

How do you measure your own progress?

Do you consider people selling their children to feed as an "economic progress"?

Is fuel price increase an "economic progress" in your economics textbook?

Over 15 million people have lost their jobs.

Thousands of companies have folded up.

Millions of children have dropped out of school in the last two years.

Where in the world is high cost of transportation and goods considered an "economic progress"?

What about suicides across the country, that's progress too?

Polio is back.

Lasser fever is ravaging.

These are economic progress?

Where are the economic indices?

Exchange rate remains over 300 naira/dollar from 198 naira/dollar.

Infant and maternal mortality rates are growing.

Inflation was 9.7% when Buhari came in, it is now over 15%.

What about GDP, from $522b to $406b - is that progress also?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by MDGsVISIBLE: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mr. President spends every walking hour tackling the enormous challenges facing the nation~ Lie Lie Mohammed

At His age He should go and rest at Daura and stop blaming is incompetency on enormous challenges.
Wisdom call for Restructuring.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Chidexter(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
sexdoll:

I'm not surprised you didn't read
Obviously you are a dullard
So even if you read it, you wouldn't have understood the message in it.

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.