Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (47998 Views)

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
I think the shirt is gayish
Why not put Tiger instead of flower.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by SAINTSOUL(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
What is the difference between his shirt and the other man's shirt in the first photo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by ewizard1: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
He is very rich so he can afford it...

Most of the people that are shouting God punish poverty have 50,000 naira smart phones with only 5,000 naira Bank balance...

You see a student with a 70,000 naira phone and a 3,000 naira Bank account, praying to GOD for blessings...

[b]God do not bless people that are foolish..
[/b]
Bros, err... I kind of fall into the category of student you talked about but seriously, it's sometimes not how you think it...

I can buy a phone of N90,000 off my N100,000 Bank balance cos I know for sure why I did. The specs of that phone is what I require to do business that would bring multiple N100,000s.

I would say the ones who do that for the fun of carrying an expensive device is foolish but not all that do what I do is foolish.

Thanks.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by ewizard1: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Readwarn:

Do you know how much the 70K (good) phone can earn him/her, instead of one lagging phone.
Aha, I didn't even see your post before!
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
And you call that extravaganza, no it's not. The man is able to wear the shirt.
After all, the primary motive of having money is to spend it. How and on what to spend same remain the prerogative of the owner .
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
so,you're trying to say the luckiest people on earth are Americans because Americans are the richest but the unluckiest people on earth reside in Africa because Africans are the poorest?
u have confused me come again.lol
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
highrise07:
na so so help una go dey find.
lol no be me na bros God has been too fair on me.listen Jim ovia is also a deltan and an ika man like this man an aniocha man but there's no zenith bank anywhere in d world u will enter and u won't c an ika man from security to management level.but this guy,his first cousins are jobless no be joke
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Most of the people that are shouting God punish poverty have 50,000 naira smart phones with only 5,000 naira Bank balance...

You see a student with a 70,000 naira phone and a 3,000 naira Bank account, praying to GOD for blessings...

God do not bless people that are foolish..
Word!
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Ellieanna: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

Try hooking him up with somebody

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
he had worn 2k shirt in the past too. he paid his dues. Hardwork pays

owo oniran

truck pusher or labourer should ve more money
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:

God do not bless people that are foolish..
So there are still some people that reason well in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.