Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement (23513 Views)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Without You, We Won’t Die, PDP Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by SirBunky85(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
So you want us to believe that but every other thing he said is true no be So?

PDP = Procurement Deposition Party.
thanks for ur woski observation. d PDP has bn hailing obj since his leta to pmb but won't agree to d part dat doesn't suit dia ego.is dat not hypocrisy of d highest order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by SirBunky85(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
In OBJ's letters, he always exagerrates or can't prove somethings in them. Just like the one he wrote to GEJ that he had a sniper list of names, till now, he didn't tell us how he came about the list. Now, he accused PDP of buying a ruling from the Supreme Court. If asked to bring prove, he wouldn't.
But he doesn't need prove for the other bullets in the letter, Buhari's nepotistic government, shielding corrupt individuals, passing the buck, no knowledge of the economy. These are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf
u are a hypocrite.u agree to all other parts of d leta dat berated pmb and APC but now found fault in d ones dat doesn't suit u abi?I don't take hypocrites serious
Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

You sef you get wahala.

Only PDP own na lie abi ?

grin
don't mind dat kponkros.dats dia kind of hypocrisy dat makes me never to take dia criticisms of pmb serious cuz,it's borne out of hatred instead of patriotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by SirBunky85(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is either you accept it in its entirety or you reject it outright.

Picking and choosing to support your political affiliation is a bit hypocritical.
do u need a prophet to tell u dat he's a shameless hypocrite. imagine picking d ones he deems fit as true and d ones dat doesn't massage pdps ego as lies.I pray pmb contests again, let me see if objs let's and some hypocrite's rants will make him loose. to tell u he hypocritical we are in dis country, fayose has bn shouting against old men ruling us but,he's busy scheming for atiku who is 70years plus to be pdps flag bearer so dat he will be his vice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by Centurion04: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
kcmichael:
Wike is PDP ATM machine.he procured it with billions of naira
...well known fact!!
Re: PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2018
It added that its experience in governance and successful rebound from challenges has provided it an edge over every other existing or intended political platforms in the country.

Did I hear experience in governance? how about experience in looting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts, Says He Was Quoted Out Of Context / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police / Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.