Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (54994 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Positiveminds(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
That man must be from Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by seunny4lif(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin
People dey ooooooh
22 years marriage is over just becos of trousers grin

My man don see slay queen grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin waiting for that nigga who will divorce his wife over watching too much zeeworld or telemundo

3 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
sir to me your excuse is not tangible. but dont you think about your children before you act. What do you think will be going through in the heart of your children? you sent their mother away just because she was wearing trousers. sir i dont think your action is justified. She must have been wearing it during your dating and now into marriage for complete 22 years of your marriage how many years does she wear trousers that now formed the basis of your divorce? May God intervene in your matter and restore your home.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by jamael(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So this man did not see any tangible reason to divorce he now came out with the dumbest reason ever.
Read the news you will see that what the man said is quite different from the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
jamael:

Read the news you will see that what the man said is quite different from the topic.
I read it.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just because he wants to be a sex doll he decided to end his marriage
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by TeeaLee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ashawo �����������
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by orlymat: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
BREAKING: ASO ROCK FC Manager Olusegun Obasanjo is considering selling the misfiring striker Muhammadu Buhari to a lower division side DAURA FC in this summer of 2019. Muhammadu Buhari signed for ASO ROCK FC in 2015 for #15m despite failing medicals. Buhari has not scored a single goal for his club after two years. He was out injured for almost a year receiving treatment in a London hospital before resuming training recently. Since Buhari joined the club, ASO ROCK FC has been battling with relegation. Obasanjo told reporters he's considering several options but said he and his club will make the right choice when the time comes.
copied.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by LZAA: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Rooneyboy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Both of them will be like.......

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by tuscani: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
pp802:
Oh God!

You end 22 year-old marriage because your wife dey wear trouser shocked

That man wants to bring in a new catch
Or village people don reason him mata
Oh God you choose to disobey your husband of 22,years because of trouser
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Burgerlomo: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
When man don see another woman, you go fear for him excusesgrin
My wife ass too big dissolve this union
She was smiling as I do the do, I no marry again shocked
Pepper too much for her food, abeg end this marriageshocked
I see her for my dream she hold fowl, abeg dissolve the marriage before she kill me
My wife V too tight abeg dissolve the marriage, I dey suffer to enter her Paradiseshocked fear men.

Another woman dey service am

grin
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by ZAMANI123(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
if ur husband demand he want u to wear trousers what's the big deal there why not stop it.... ...after all husbands is the head, even as christ is the head of the church...
thats disobedient madam......
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Naija, funny country with funny people. grin
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2018
Chijohn42k:
though, bible no support dis.its better than make we hear say wife killed his husband because of say im try to marry another wife because women are dang...rius.
Which bible? What verse? Quote it
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by judgedredd22(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
When man don see another woman, you go fear for him excusesgrin
My wife ass too big dissolve this union
She was smiling as I do the do, I no marry again shocked
Pepper too much for her food, abeg end this marriageshocked
I see her for my dream she hold fowl, abeg dissolve the marriage before she kill me
My wife V too tight abeg dissolve the marriage, I dey suffer to enter her Paradiseshocked fear men.

Another woman dey service am

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Essential(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2018
A GOOD WIFE SHOULD DRESS TO PLEASE HER HUSBAND NOT SOCIETY.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Chijohn42k(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2018
trustyshoess:

Which bible? What verse? Quote it

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:
Issues like these are usually very funny to me. A friend of mine recently had this type of dilemma. The guy was dating her, he was fine with trousers. Suddenly after introduction and traditional marriage rites, trousers became a taboo to him. Their pastor had to intervene and she had to give in. But she wasn't happy one bit.

Most men always feel the wife is to be remote-controlled because she is now 'my property.' Forgetting that the woman also has a mind of her own. Sad.

Blame it on Extortionate Bride Prices grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Sholaye04: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2018
cheesy
cheesy
Sholashow.com

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by histemple: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Chijohn42k:
though, bible no support dis.its better than make we hear say wife killed his husband because of say im try to marry another wife because women are dang...rius.

Why are you mentioning the bible in the case of Rasheed and Fatimot?

What concerns your bible here?
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok o must be a cultural thing for him wishing them the best o khaki no be leather infact e no want am at all at all
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by akigbemaru: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by histemple: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So this man did not see any tangible reason to divorce he now came out with the dumbest reason ever.

Quite sad! Unfortunately, our laws allows a party to dissolve his/her marriage without necessarily giving a reason.

For example, you can just go to court and ask the court to dissolve your marriage because you no longer love you spouse. Or that you are not longer compatible.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by AreaFada2: 3:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The marriage ended long ago. She once left for a whole year. And not sleeping together for years. Obviously both are playing away. Why not just end the sham thing.

Instead of waking up one day to such headline as "man murdered his wife to marry a younger lady or Woman connived with lover to murder her husband".
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Dayoara: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Myself don't like women wearing trousers..... But that isn't enough reason to evict 22 years of marriage... Maybe he has other plans.... Sorry madam.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Protocall: 4:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Smh..

Pvssy can make yu say nonsense, especially wen yu r getting it from a person that makes yu c nonsense.

Baba dom dey straf for the next street!!
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Rubbish I could tell the tribe already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.