Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! (85873 Views)

Apply For Nestoil Limited Recruitment 2018 / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program - Engineering / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Gbaxyll: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
bridget149:
Have they asked you to send your cv

Yeah... They asked for an updated copy of cv earluer
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Gbaxyll: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Akecs:

I am

Replied your mail.
Maybe we should connect on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Akecs: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Gbaxyll:

Replied your mail.

Replied yours as well.
Thanks
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by CoolFlame(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gbaxyll:

Yeah, I got a call. I've not received any mail yet. She said they'll interview will be coming up next week Friday and they are going to send me a mail with regards to it.

Who else is on this rail

I am too. She told me Saturday though
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Kizo11ck012488: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Very Important question.

Does anyone have an idea?

Vecharry:
What is the salary sef
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Ose27: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gbaxyll:

Replied your mail.
Pls here is my number as well
Writing materials again
Please those that have written what’s the modality
Any area of concentration
Pls I would like a reply
Thanks
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Kizo11ck012488: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
So I got the mail.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tracybarbie4:
Please is there any HND graduate here that was asked to send updated copy of cv?

So nobody actually answered this. Meaning there's no hnd holder here..
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
Very Important question.

Does anyone have an idea?

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tracybarbie4:
Good morning, please is there any HND holder that was called and have heard anything from them after being called?
Please signify. Thanks

Please I need an answer. Pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Kizo11ck012488: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Are you very sure?

I checked online and I saw the same 150K, but then again anything can be written on the internet.

Tracybarbie4:

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Oshea4eva(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tracybarbie4:

Please I need an answer. Pleaseeeeeeeee

You'll have to take it that no HND graduate was called.

Else, at least one would have been on this platform and would have responded to you.

Notwithstanding, I believe HND vs BSC is a criteria used only at the aptitude test shortlisting stage. Anything beyond that, it becomes purely based on performance.

If there are any hnd candidates that beat the aptitude test, then they were most likely called up. Lets just suppose they're in the minority and none is on this platform.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by tegaejsota: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Connect with me too o
Gbaxyll:

Replied your mail.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Hephzibah21(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
i have been notified of a second stage assessment at nestoil for next week Wednesday. 'come with 4 copies of updated cv and writing materials' were the instructions attached. i am only wondering what they have in mind. i aslo learnt that some people had theirs today. does any one here have an idea of the content of the so called assessment.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oshea4eva:

You'll have to take it that no HND graduate was called.

Else, at least one would have been on this platform and would have responded to you.

Notwithstanding, I believe HND vs BSC is a criteria used only at the aptitude test shortlisting stage. Anything beyond that, it becomes purely based on performance.

If there are any hnd candidates that beat the aptitude test, then they were most likely called up. Lets just suppose they're in the minority and none is on this platform.

Thanks a million.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by tegaejsota: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please how was the interview?
nnamathy:

I was called too; but I had interview with them last week. I was asked my institution and my course of First Degree.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lemme just give few hints as concerning the interview

1) Dress Smart and Well
2) Speak Well
3) Compose yourself very well
4) Pray Well

But the dressing part they take very very seriously, they don't joke with it. They will ask you to write an essay, write grammatical terms concerning the topic, if you have written IELTS u will know what I am saying, they just want to test your analytical skills. Read about the oil and gas industry generally!

Lastly, if you don't have a profile on LinkedIn go and create one , if you already have, go and review what you wrote there because they will check it. If your profile pic is not clear and presentable, change it. Nestoil is top notch, so make sure everything you are doing is top notch and excellent. All the best! Please don't ask me funny questions because this is the best I can do for anyone preparing for the interview. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Vecharry(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
itsmeurLady:

1) Dress Smart and Well
2) Speak Well
4) Pray Well

But the dressing part they take very very seriously, they don't joke with it. They will ask you to write an essay, write grammatical terms concerning the topic, if you have written IELTS u will know what I am saying, they just want to test your analytical skills. Read about the oil and gas industry generally!

Lastly, if you don't have a profile on LinkedIn go and create one , if you already have, go and review what you wrote there because they will check it. If your profile pic is not clear and presentable, change it. Nestoil is top notch, so make sure everything you are doing is top notch and excellent. All the best! Please don't ask me funny questions because this is the best I can do for anyone preparing for the interview. All the best!

that's nice, all this but how much do you think the salary is
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Akecs: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
itsmeurLady:

1) Dress Smart and Well
2) Speak Well
4) Pray Well

This is really helpful. Thanks alot!
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Vecharry:

that's nice, all this but how much do you think the salary is

Depends on the role... 120k and above
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Oshea4eva(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tracybarbie4:
Good morning, please is there any HND holder that was called and have heard anything from them after being called?
Please signify. Thanks

HND graduates were sent mail to update their info too. Not only bsc
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by fbkhawan(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2018
itsmeurLady:

1) Dress Smart and Well
2) Speak Well
4) Pray Well

Very insightful, thank you.
I haven't received any message from them since my initial test. Any idea if people are still being contacted?
Should I still be hopeful?
Thanks.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
fbkhawan:

Very insightful, thank you.
I haven't received any message from them since my initial test. Any idea if people are still being contacted?
Should I still be hopeful?
Thanks.

You should be very hopeful... Lol , Nestoil ltd always reach out to you when u are not expecting it. So continue refreshing your mails, as long as they haven't sent u a regret mail, just continue checking your mail, morning and evening, evenings especially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Oshea4eva:

Thanks
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Tracybarbie4: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Oshea4eva:

Am an hnd holder, I received a call from them last month and I didn't hear from them, that's y I was bothered.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by bethelgrass: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
JOB TITLE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE

A reputable organization requires the service of a seasoned and professional marketer for immediate employment, whose aim is to maximize profits through developing sales strategies by promoting products, services or ideas and must give day to day activities report to their supervisors.

KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Degree in marketing would be an added advantage
• Previous experience in similar role
• Understanding of customers segmentation
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills
• Adaptability
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills and writing reports

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication for the product
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communication
• Understanding the product and customer’s segmentation.
• Compiling reports and organizing events and product exhibition
• Monitoring performance and managing campaign on social media and other platforms
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.

QUALIFICATIONS

OND, HND, BSC.

Interested Applicant should forward their application with details to bethelmendelscareer@gmail.com.
Interested candidate living in the axis of Ogba, Abulegba, Oshodi, Egbeda, Ojota Ikeja and environ will be an added advantage.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Kizo11ck012488: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Man, I wish I could give my spot to someone in Lagos, because after serious consideration, I doubt I will be able to leave abuja and go for the test. Sigh.

Good Luck and success to everyone.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by fbkhawan(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You should be very hopeful... Lol , Nestoil ltd always reach out to you when u are not expecting it. So continue refreshing your mails, as long as they haven't sent u a regret mail, just continue checking your mail, morning and evening, evenings especially
You're awesome. Thanks a lot.
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
Man, I wish I could give my spot to someone in Lagos, because after serious consideration, I doubt I will be able to leave abuja and go for the test. Sigh.

Good Luck and success to everyone.
How was Transcorp power test?
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by eltido(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Any message yet for those from PH?
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by Timsilver(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Description

A brand and people development agency seeks qualified candidates to fill this role

Job description: Sales Solutions Associate (entry level internship)

As a Sales Associate (Client Service) you will be required to improve and achieve the Sales Objectives of our company and her clientele.
You will be required to submit your daily report on Sales activities and acquired clientele.
This position as with all others is heavily focused on your performance and experience as a Sales expert, being confident is not enough.
We are looking for someone who is not only able to sell but has a great attitude to work and can work independently as well as within a team network.
You will be required to work from a designated work desk and prove yourself a valuable addition to our team and overall company's objectives.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given no few than 3 client accounts to manage and will be expected to achieve excellence on all fronts.
Our goal is to build a company of global repute and each and every employee becomes a part of that process as soon as they join our operations
As a Sales Associate, you will be required to pursue and close deals on every available opportunity using both online and offline platforms including but not limited to social media, online sales strategies and offline activities such as one-on-one, word-of-mouth, cold calling amongst other methods available to a Sales professional. No excuses will be accepted.
Trainings to enhance your abilities as a Sales professional will be provided to you as and when decided by the company
We run as an engine and joining us, you would become a part of that engine, a part of our whole system
Salary: N50,000 monthly (Negotiable) + % commissions and bonus

Requirements:

A go-getter who is Smart and ready to work
Minimum of a degree
1-3 years experience

Send your application and CV to:

solutions@kade-keyo.com
Re: NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! by josh3214: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:

1) Dress Smart and Well
2) Speak Well
4) Pray Well

Can you share or give us an idea of the topic for the essay? Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.