Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (49703 Views)

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2018
I thought wizkid is fair in complexion?
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by barofterror(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The same Wizkid that was exposed by Linda Ikeji for being unable to pay his house rent in Lekki....who do you think you are deceiving with this asabari wristwatch?
bros d thing weak me ohhh
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by agwaisrael(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2018
zed7:

I am not the person you quoted earlier, I'm only throwing more light on the scam called luxury items. Yes, it's not a black man problem, just a problem of mainly non financially savvy people, especially those from the developing nations.

Better said!

That money can start up a cool transport company in Nigeria or a modern farm
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Badonasty(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
pzphoto:
This is Joseph with ig name Josephfrostoflondon is the man behind wizkid iced customized wrist watch worth of $1.2m.

Wow thats some huge some of money.

Gist from Praize Updates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/meet-joseph-man-who-got-wizkids-1-2m-iced-wristwatch-customized/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWLfyzFJDD/?hl=en

Africans need to wake up...it's funny how the jeweler doesn't have any jewelry on him
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by paradigmshift(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
dumo1:

Your head dey there bro.

that's quality time bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Sagay212: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
I doubt this story...wizkid nor be footballer...Na highly paid footballers dey pull this kind stunt
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by spik007: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2018
No Nigerian artiste can afford such, $1.2 million on a wrist watch, Davido sef wey be OBO sef, nofit spend that amount.
$1.2 = #420,000,000.
He just wore the wristwatch to demo for camera.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by adavizeh100(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2018
I'm weak... showbiz
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Harmored(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2018
2shure:
abegi
show us official receipt.
now ive gotten the whole shiiit.
he went thr window shopping
maybe he bought a ring for 500$.
then shaply borrow watch.snap..upload
few mins later
he begs to snap a pix with mr joseph.
he don too watch rick ross and birdman borrow pose life .
u sef wan dey form jacob the jewler

YOU HAVE SENSE DIE...EVEN WIZZY DID NOT SAY HE BOUGHT..
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by mansapost: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Poor people, bad belle people, and sad people full Nairaland. He worked for it, he bought it, he posted on his page and you want to tell him how to spend it. I tire.
Make your money and spend it how you like l. Life is as simple as that.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by holusormi(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
this na the problem with black people. black man go wear fortune for him body and at the end of the day dem go say government bad. wetin go make this poor boy day spend this kind money on wristwatch? are we not supposed to patronize made in Nigeria? e bad say wizkid use him platform to sell Africa to the world.

without Nigerian wizkid would have been a nobody. he started here. we celebrated him. collectively we bought his CD. We paid our naira to attend his shows. we made him a brand. then he makes enough money FROM US. then he realized someone from foreign country is better deserving of the money that we gave him collectively. he carry the money go dash the man. the man put the money into his own economy for that side. we have technically robbed our own selves.

he follow the man snap unsolicited picture. the man becomes more famous. this is after robbing him of $1.2m oh. now many Nigerians will follow suit and give all our cash away.

then we will come back to Nigeria to criticize the government who are in turn doing the same thing.

e bad if wizkid wear Nigerian make? do you know how much the economy can rake in if wizkid catch one aba genius and call him his designer? do you know how much people can be raked out of poverty with 1.2 million dollars? if person talk some people way feel say dem wise go attack am. make we forget government and think. challenge our own to look inward.

$1.2m we have geniuses here in this country that can make that diamond watch for half that amount. but we no believe in ourselves. Do you know that it will be shocking if I told you that this man way wizzy folo snap pic no even touch the watch with him hand. he has employees. and chances are that the employees are low paid Nigerians working for him. the man takes the money and the glory.

still that watch is not worth anything because no big name don wear am. if to say na queen eliza, Ronaldo/messi or Beyonce buy this watch e go get value.

I sorry for black man. he should take care of his skin first.

a small boy of this age look at his skin. imbalance complexion at this age and with all these money. look him face and him hand them be like Siamese twins. cosmetologist no day see am?

Bla bla bla , a man can spend his own money how he deems fit , and no!! , Nigerians didn’t dash him money , Nigerians paid for good music , pls get the difference , if you ever make money in your life , go and call all the aba boys in aba and make them your personal designers , nobody go fight you , but till then ... STFU about how he chooses to spend his hard earned money!!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by ebilomaofficial1: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerians and bad belle... At first they said it wasn't real, later they said the amount mentioned is lie even and now even when it's all but comfirmed to be real they are still saying nonsense. How dis country want take better with and this Badbelle

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by skillz111(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
""" when one of u have loads of swagger but the other has none"""someone please interpret that line for me am not understanding
To me it sounds sarcastic this white men always take us blacks for fools he says he has class while wizkid has swagg on the flip side he may be joking but when such statement comes from a white man it sounds suspicious God have mercy
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by kolawoleibukun: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
holusormi:

Bla bla bla , a man can spend his own money how he deems fit , and no!! , Nigerians didn’t dash him money , Nigerians paid for good music , pls get the difference , if you ever make money in your life , go and call all the aba boys in aba and make them your personal designers , nobody go fight you , but till then ... STFU about how he chooses to spend his hard earned money!!
you get first class for mumu
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by tonididdy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
AnonymousIP:
AM A CORE LUXURY DEALER .....

THAT WATCH NO COST MORE THAN $120,000

THAT'S JUST AN ORDINARY ICED WATCH ....
as in i confuse
this bloggers or is it Nigerians in genral
do they even know what 1.3 million dollars is
hahahahaha....i couldn't help but lol
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Buzzinnn(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please I dey the guy thread now for Instagram make una fellow nairalanders help me come for him @josephfrostlondon let's end this modern slavery
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Sirmuel1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Luxury cars, expensive phone, costly wristwatch are made by these white men and given to blackmen to buy while they will be using cheap phones ..

Anyways enjoy wizzy.

Enjoy wristwatch? That's a waste. I support Cars, some expensive phones but not a super expensive useless wristwatches.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by showboy25(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
na who tell you say name Wizkid hand be that. yeye grin
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by tiger28: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
These celebs and their FAKE lives. If you believe most of the PUBLICITY CAMPAIGNS made by their PR TEAMS then you are a fool. If wizkid's team can go this far to show us the watch designer then pls show us an official receipt of the purchase with VAT included (its illegal to make this enormous purchase wirhout paying the British govt tax, this is where their lies will be exposed). Isnt this the same Wizkid whose parent still live lives in Surulere?Abeg!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by 26Clueless(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
there's always a price to pay
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by holusormi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you get first class for mumu

Na me and your papa and mama and first born for ina family Dey compete for first class for mumu schoool
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by ewizard1: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
lifestyle1:
One person smart pass one person.
LMAO bross.. Even the post sounds somehow. "When one has swagger and the other has none...
"

In Wizkid's mind, he's the one that has swagger!!!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by ewizard1: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
lifestyle1:
One person smart pass one person.
LMAO bross.. Even the post sounds somehow. "When one has swagger and the other has none...

In Wizkid's mind, he's the one that has swagger!!!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Bitterleafsoup: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Iphone5:

Lmao or built a pencil manufacturing company grin
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Bitterleafsoup: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
orijintv:

That is Diamond. It never depreciates. That is a madt investment wizkid made, resale would make him over 50% profit bro. Stop being ignorant bro
Sorry Bro, he got slid up in with no vaseline.

Obviously, you have never bought and sold fine jewelry. Like a car, diamonds depreciates the 2nd you leave the store or seller. Diamonds have a huge markup 100% – 200% most stores won’t even buy back diamonds from consumers for two reasons. Retailers receive their diamonds from wholesalers on consignment, they don’t pay for them until they’re sold. They never risk capital on customer’s diamonds that may never be re-sold.

Only rare diamonds like red diamonds or blue moon diamonds can be considered assets. I can easily buy all those diamonds on that watch in Liberia for like 100k NG. Diamonds are not rare like they use to be, do your research before you make a stupid move like your boy.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Bitterleafsoup: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
ebilomaofficial1:
Nigerians and bad belle... At first they said it wasn't real, later they said the amount mentioned is lie even and now even when it's all but comfirmed to be real they are still saying nonsense. How dis country want take better with and this Badbelle

Read my comment above, don't make the same mistake.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Bitterleafsoup: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
jdluv:
AND the man is not wearin that kind of watch......nigerians and show off

A Jewish man waste his money like that? Never!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Bitterleafsoup: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
AnonymousIP:
AM A CORE LUXURY DEALER .....

THAT WATCH NO COST MORE THAN $120,000

THAT'S JUST AN ORDINARY ICED WATCH ....

Wow that is like 1000% mark up your making you must be my Bross from the Eastside grin
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Iphone5: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Diso60090:

You must be in jss 3

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by kolawoleibukun: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
holusormi:

Na me and your papa and mama and first born for ina family Dey compete for first class for mumu schoool
the kind brain way you carry I no no weda na ode secondary school you go.
oloshi.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 28, 2018
paradigmshift:

that's quality time bro

A time piece worth it's price unlike that bling bling these artistes are showing off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.