Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (49424 Views)

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by paradigmshift(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
nice one but I still prefer Patek phillilpe and audemars piguet

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Diso60090(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Iphone5:

Lmao or built a pencil manufacturing company grin

You must be in jss 3
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by DollarAngel(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Life of an entertainer, fake life

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by iammarvellux(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok..

Am coming to see d man,

Let me supply this fresh meat first.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by 2shure: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2018
abegi
show us official receipt.
now ive gotten the whole shiiit.
he went thr window shopping
maybe he bought a ring for 500$.
then shaply borrow watch.snap..upload
few mins later
he begs to snap a pix with mr joseph.
he don too watch rick ross and birdman borrow pose life .
u sef wan dey form jacob the jewler

4 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Marxv: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Where are those e- warriors that bash Pastors? Won't u tell Wizkid that he should have donated the money to the poor?

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by kingzay(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Its really a huge "some" of money.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by 2shure: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2018
1.5$ m dollars vanishes.efcc probes madueke
few weeks later..wizkid buys 1.3m dollars watch
if wizzy geh such money
we for know say e legit
abegi

for your dreams
borrow pose life
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by saucemanny(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2018
I kno you can afford it nau??na change for your hand nau??

AnonymousIP:
AM A CORE LUXURY DEALER .....

THAT WATCH NO COST MORE THAN $120,000

THAT'S JUST AN ORDINARY ICED WATCH ....
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by kense88: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Wizkid is a shameless liar. That watch is not worth more than $1500

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Timoleon(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
""" when one of u have loads of swagger but the other has none"""someone please interpret that line for me am not understanding

you saw that right? terrible way to advertise.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2018
paradigmshift:
nice one but I still prefer Patek phillilpe and audemars piguet
Your head dey there bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by microjoystick: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Luxury cars, expensive phone, costly wristwatch are made by these white men and given to blackmen to buy while they will be using cheap phones ..

Anyways enjoy wizzy.
Stop saying what u dont know.The iphone X which is around 450k is used by mostly whites,the versace gucci D&G are worn by whites,the lamborghini ferrari rolls royce are driven by whites.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Lordspenzo(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The same Wizkid that was exposed by Linda Ikeji for being unable to pay his house rent in Lekki....who do you think you are deceiving with this asabari wristwatch?
Lol keep deceiving ur self dat wiz couldn't pay his rent[sub][/sub]
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by zinaunreal(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2018
So because he snapped with a white man we should believe that the wristwatch cost $1.2m. If black men are fools i am an exemption
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by joenor(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
I watched an old match yesterday seeing a coach holding an Iphone 3, but we for niaja.. Iphone 8plus, na wah... we too like show off...
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by pawesome(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2018
Iphone5:

Lmao or built a pencil manufacturing company grin
or toothpick manufacturing company grin
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by akigbemaru: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
this na the problem with black people. black man go wear fortune for him body and at the end of the day dem go say government bad. wetin go make this poor boy day spend this kind money on wristwatch? are we not supposed to patronize made in Nigeria? e bad say wizkid use him platform to sell Africa to the world.

without Nigerian wizkid would have been a nobody. he started here. we celebrated him. collectively we bought his CD. We paid our naira to attend his shows. we made him a brand. then he makes enough money FROM US. then he realized someone from foreign country is better deserving of the money that we gave him collectively. he carry the money go dash the man. the man put the money into his own economy for that side. we have technically robbed our own selves.

he follow the man snap unsolicited picture. the man becomes more famous. this is after robbing him of $1.2m oh. now many Nigerians will follow suit and give all our cash away.

then we will come back to Nigeria to criticize the government who are in turn doing the same thing.

e bad if wizkid wear Nigerian make? do you know how much the economy can rake in if wizkid catch one aba genius and call him his designer? do you know how much people can be raked out of poverty with 1.2 million dollars? if person talk some people way feel say dem wise go attack am. make we forget government and think. challenge our own to look inward.

$1.2m we have geniuses here in this country that can make that diamond watch for half that amount. but we no believe in ourselves. Do you know that it will be shocking if I told you that this man way wizzy folo snap pic no even touch the watch with him hand. he has employees. and chances are that the employees are low paid Nigerians working for him. the man takes the money and the glory.

still that watch is not worth anything because no big name don wear am. if to say na queen eliza, Ronaldo/messi or Beyonce buy this watch e go get value.

I sorry for black man. he should take care of his skin first.

a small boy of this age look at his skin. imbalance complexion at this age and with all these money. look him face and him hand them be like Siamese twins. cosmetologist no day see am?
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by shogsman(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Walahi wizkid cannot afford it,even jay z no rock 1.2 million watch,wizkid's house is not even worth that amount.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Lordspenzo:

Lol keep deceiving ur self dat wiz couldn't pay his rent[sub][/sub]

Wizkid cannot afford that watch! Do you know what 1 2 million dollars is? Come on!!
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by shogsman(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2018
saucemanny:
I kno you can afford it nau??na change for your hand nau??

Which 120k,this is not even $30k
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
And some ppl really believe that wizkid will dole out over 350million naira on a wristwatch !!!
Na wa oo
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
GreatEvilBeast:
Wizkids networth that is not even up to young thugs $7 million networth. and young thug actually makes money from music sales, nigerian artistes only make money through endorsements and shows

You're very correct! Nice point.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2018
ewebiodun:
I expected him to show us the engravement....don't believe it until he shows us his initials engraved on it

Another good solid point!! thumbs up.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by agwaisrael(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Luxury cars, expensive phone, costly wristwatch are made by these white men and given to blackmen to buy while they will be using cheap phones ..

Anyways enjoy wizzy.

Lolz. If you feel that way, good for you!

Not everything has to be about race. Do you know how many luxury items dubai's royal family own? Do you know how many luxury cars Hollywood artists own?

Even a "white" high school student can afford to use an iPhone, so what do you mean by "cheap phones"?

Who do you think "Vertu" phones are for?
Who buys all them Pagani and bugatti?

I guess only black men "waste" money on luxury.

Wizzy seems like he made his wealth legitimately, I'd rather see him ball than the potbellied "black" politicians

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by MrMystrO(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Meajor:
I hope you dey save sha... because if tomorrow you mistakenly come TV dey beg for money for one surgery or d other... Na only thunder go fire you.... Shebi money wey fit make you grow bigger than dangote if invested well...na for wristwatch you dey spend... God go punish you... I just dey wait... Its like you never know history

Who tha hell is this Bozo?? Lol
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by zed7: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2018
agwaisrael:

Lolz. If you feel that way, good for you!

Not everything has to be about race. Do you know how many luxury items dubai's royal family own? Do you know how many luxury cars Hollywood artists own?

Even a "white" high school student can afford to use an iPhone, so what do you mean by "cheap phones"?

Who do you think "Vertu" phones are for?
Who buys all them Pagani and bugatti?

I guess only black men "waste" money on luxury.

Wizzy seems like he made his wealth legitimately, I'd rather see him ball than the potbellied "black" politicians

What does UAE manufacture? The money spent on luxury is oil money. The point is that those countries manufacturing luxury items mostly export them and boost their economies. More luxury products are exported than are consumed by the manufacturing country.
That a high school student uses iPhone doesn't put him under financial pressure. I hope you know iPhone's are bought using payment plans and most luxury items are bought on credit.
Not so for the consumers outside the country who are forced to steal, embezzle etc just to afford money in lump sums to pay for these items.
We must learn to look beyond the scam. A 2018 Toyota will simply be swapped with the older model while the buyer pays the balance in installment while a Nigerian will do anything to afford it because he has to pay cash in lump sum for it. Enough said.
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Mac2016(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
does the man that customized the watch have one? I doubt it. Foolish Africans like their ancestors...
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by Eboss5: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2018
somebody is buying wrist watch for $1.2m almost 500m in naira and you think God will not vex? hmm
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by agwaisrael(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
zed7:

[B]
That a high school student uses iPhone doesn't put him under financial pressure. I hope you know iPhone's are bought using payment plans and most luxury items are bought on credit.[/B]

Which questions your statement about "them" using cheap phones.

Besides, when talking about international trade, Pagani is not an American car, neither is mclauren. Also UAE has many people using gold.

My point is, "it's not a Blackman thing"
Re: Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer by zed7: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2018
agwaisrael:

Which questions your statement about "them" using cheap phones.

Besides, when talking about international trade, Pagani is not an American car, neither is mclauren. Also UAE has many people using gold.

My point is, "it's not a Blackman thing"

I am not the person you quoted earlier, I'm only throwing more light on the scam called luxury items. Yes, it's not a black man problem, just a problem of mainly non financially savvy people, especially those from the developing nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / SEE Fan Who Cried Uncontrollable Over M.I At Akwa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.