Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said (963 Views)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by chumakk: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2018
I noticed it the first day I subscribed. Once it is around 5 am to 6 the ntel night plan will start slowing down and totally refuses to browse. I'm updating this post with my Etisalat data plan and am supposed to be on night plan! The joke is on them because I will not subscribe again.
Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by Iphone5: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2018
chumakk:
I noticed it the first day I subscribed. Once it is around 5 am to 6 the ntel night plan will start slowing down and totally refuses to browse. I'm updating this post with my Etisalat data plan and am supposed to be on night plan! The joke is on them because I will not subscribe again.

The joke is actually on you

If you don't subscribe, someone else will
Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by tidedroid: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2018
mtn stops at 3.30 despite being advertised as 12 to 4am,airtel sometimes won't let you use your full data and if u have an active sub they will just branch there unbeknownst to you(plus they are owing me 2k for sub that don't activate and after almost 10calls to cc during d period have refused to refund me),glo spend more money on adverts than on their speed,etisalat burned down with over priced data plans and from its ashes rose 9mobile with OVERPRICED DATA PLANS AGAIN!!!!!.which way naija
Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by chumakk: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Iphone5:

The joke is actually on you

If you don't subscribe, someone else will
This is why a black man can't build something that will last. As big as Amazon is they still re-ship items if you said they are not delivered and they refund you if you want. I see that companies have abuse Nigerians to the extent that they don't know the difference between good and bad

1 Like

Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by chumakk: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2018
tidedroid:
mtn stops at 3.30 despite being advertised as 12 to 4am,airtel sometimes won't let you use your full data and if u have an active sub they will just branch there unbeknownst to you(plus they are owing me 2k for sub that don't activate and after almost 10calls to cc during d period have refused to refund me),glo spend more money on adverts than on their speed,etisalat burned down with over priced data plans and from its ashes rose 9mobile with OVERPRICED DATA PLANS AGAIN!!!!!.which way naija
It is just difficult to find a perfect network in Nigeria. It is only main Etisalat that tried to meet the mark but unfortunately they have left Nigeria
Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by Iphone5: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2018
chumakk:
[s]This is why a black man can't build something that will last. As big as Amazon is they still re-ship items if you said they are not delivered and they refund you if you want. I see that companies have abuse Nigerians to the extent that they don't know the difference between good and bad[/s]

Re: Ntel Night Plan Stops At 5 Not 6 Am They Said by chumakk: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2018
It is good you are trashing your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! / How To Get Free 150mb From MTN / Very Neat Samsung Galaxy S8 With Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.