Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) (35611 Views)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by daygee12: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tiwa be like how will i escape from Omarion now and i don promise him one round 2nite o for dis our collabo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know how these celebrities (ladies) do it. If I were them I would just be falling in love anyhow. I can't help it, I am a hopeful romantic.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by segebase(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
omarion go yash am
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
this guy's career is facing the south. he and his friends career is somehow now Bowwow spent all his money,Omarion's career handicapped,Marques Houston is no where to be found,Houston is now a drug addict and has plucked out one of his eyes with plastic fork. #LifeOfaCeleb #LifeOfaRockstar.
and these guys were the balling guys about 15 years ago
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by DejiSantos: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Igbo youth compile a educational video on the history of Arochukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Megatrix: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
I love Tiwa Savage!!! African bad girl with too much effizy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by itchie: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
tiwa is doing well for herself

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by eyizza(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
youngberry001:
If i say i like dis guy omarion make my dick bend,,, undecided
Amen!!! smiley smileyOmo na em good pass oooh! having a bend dick is far better than straight dick tongue pls don't ask me how but ask any lady around you[i][/i].

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by mexxmoney: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
jaymejate:
Who Dash Am Queen?
Na God dash am

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Does Omarion still sing anymore?
yeah he does... Listen to distance by him, you might like it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by phemmyfour: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Keep hating

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Won’t be her first. She released one alongside with Kelekele love but Kelekele won the attention of the masses smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

It's very sad that some of our musicians don't even know they are FAR BIGGER than most of these American pretenders

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

That nigga is good and still gat it when it comes to music. I know he mush knack tiwa like 4 hot rounds before agreeing to any collabo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by thunderbabs: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Who's Omarion, is he related to Omarosa?

No, he is Omorodion's 2nd cousin. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by NAPC1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thursday, January 25, 2018

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Welldone Tiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
thunderbabs:

No, he is Omorodion's 2nd cousin. grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Rodeoz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
You are a wicked souly......soul.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ShawttySoFyne:

Late.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Chrisbeks: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm a huge fan of tiwa savage, she's always on point

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dis na mirix of icebox remix cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by eliadekx(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
a

For sure they all under
Big rose now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Follygunners: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Omarion no dey relevant anymore joor. The guy don kogba-wole na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by lilkudos(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Go on girl!!!!!

We got you..

Really like this lady..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by moe100(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by elgramz: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tiwa oooooohhhhhh!!! Na because of you wey I get goosebump all over...all over. Oluwa protect u mama jam jam
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by dfrost: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
this guy's career is facing the south. he and his friends career is somehow now Bowwow spent all his money,Omarion's career handicapped,Marques Houston is no where to be found,Houston is now a drug addict and has plucked out one of his eyes with plastic fork. #LifeOfaCeleb #LifeOfaRockstar.
and these guys were the balling guys about 15 years ago

MH is now a Jehovah's Witness. I was looking for his current songs last year when I discovered that he is now a Jehovah's Witness.

One of his tracks Up in Da Club was on auto repeat for me those days cool wink.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emac34:
he got a couple of songs as of last year
That should have been your initial response.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by elgramz: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Tiwa savage is overrated in music.
#caseClosed
gerrara here!!! you're an ignoramus #caseClosed
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by KelvinCX(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Keep hating
Asking a simple question is now hating Can't deal with y'all knuckheads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos / 10 Top Facts About Rosaline Meurer, The Beautiful Actress / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.