Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) (35527 Views)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
STAMOS:
Most black artist don't know the secret of longevity and popularity .lets face it ,pop sells.
Marques Houston is now a Jehovah witness. not the same as the rapper Houston who plucked his eyes out .
Omarion's career is south(his best songs were "I wish " "distance" and "Touch". 4 other songs from his O album and 21 album( just cant let you go,icebox,entourage,i'm gonna change " were satisfactory,but not good enough .Marques Houston's career south, bow wow south,Ciara South,Bobby Valentino South . Neyo and Usher are hanging on because their music has some mainstream pop elements in it. let's face it ,white people are the ones buying the music and they dictate what sells. R Kelly was only world famous for pop hits such as "I believe I can fly " and "If i could turn back the hands of time " his other songs only cater to black people that's why he can't be world popular .

omarion and marques houston type of music only caters to black people. Thats what those guys don't understand about longevity . pop music is what stands the test of time man. Michael Jackson's off the wall album will never be as big as his other pop albums.
artist like Ciara ,Bobby Valentino stand no chance. you need white songwriters to give you that mainstream sound . Usher stands a chance because his music is more mainstream . someone like Luther Vandross can never be famous like Lionel Richie because Richie does pop while Luther vandross did music for mostly black audience.

Backstreet boys and NSYNC sold more records than Boyz II men because boyz ii men music mostly caters to black audience. Although Boyz ii men momentarily gained world fame with bubble gum ballads such as "color of love" "water runs dry" and " let it snow" .
the secret to being world famous like Michael Jackson,Lionel Richie etc, is to do more main stream pop music.
Eminem is more popular and sold more albums because he did a lot of mainstream pop "sing for the moment " "stan" etc.

POP MUSIC (WHITE MUSIC) SELLS MORE .MORE MONEY AND WORLDWIDE FAME
i see great sense in all you said. whites are way richer than Blacks and can afford to buy original CDs,come to concerts and whites have all the companies that are willing to invite artists for endorsements,deals,etc,whites are much more populated,anything the whites listen to is what other races listen to,Arabs,Indians,Chinese,Japanese,etc would listen to songs that's popular among whites before they listen to songs that are popular among blacks. the likes Omarion,etc singing for blacks is just like singing for a class In a large school but singing for whites is like singing for the whole school because even a lot of blacks still listen to songs that are for whites

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
STAMOS:
I just listened to the distance song and I think its good . it seems to be the only song closer to mainstream pop in the album.
probably.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
KelvinCX:

Asking a simple question is now hating
Can't deal with y'all knuckheads
Olodo, we know your cliques

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Emac34: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

That should have been your initial response.
Don't mind my speech

#apologies

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm very sure omarion nyash am
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Emac34: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I'm very sure omarion nyash am
mad man gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emac34:
don't tell me you have been deaf of lately coolcoolcool

Ask Am oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by ycat: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
She's still the numero uno among female singers in Nigeria, live with it. Jealousy will shame.
Amarabae:
Tiwa savage is overrated in music.
#caseClosed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Omarion would be happy to collaborate with her not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by DeejayTflexx(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Does Omarion still sing anymore?
u sing beta dan him
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by franklingud(m): 5:47am On Jan 26, 2018
If ah hear say dem no kpansh.

grin grin grin grin

No be me talk am oo!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
justicesky24:
Who is Omarion Again na Abi he is related to Kenneth Omeruo
awon eyan "ICEBOX".....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Late.
I envy your meekness.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) by Neminc: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Amarabae:
Tiwa savage is overrated in music.
#caseClosed
Congrats for making the most stupid comment on the thread. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare / Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.