Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site... (373 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site... by handsomeman045: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2018
I’ve registered in an international dating site with matchmaking services called A Foreign Affair.

The site allowed me to meet a ton of beautiful women and I have started to correspond with them.

For 4 months now, I’ve been in a continuous correspondence with Elena.

She’s fluent in English and she’s only 7 years younger than me.

She is independent and even has her own business.

She’s nice, sweet and gorgeous… pretty much the perfect girl for me.

So, I’ve decided to ask her to do Skype calls with me.

I want to be able to talk with her while seeing each other face to face for a change.

She hasn’t responded since I sent that letter, so now I wonder if I scared her off or if that

is her way of saying she doesn’t want to… and now I wonder, when is the right time to

ask for video calls? I’ve never done online dating and I’m new to this. If it’s true that

I might not be able to hear from Elena after the letter, then I want to know when is the

write time so I won’t make the same mistake. I need some advice!!!
Re: Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site... by moderatedguy: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
handsomeman045:
I’ve registered in an international dating site with matchmaking services called A Foreign Affair.

The site allowed me to meet a ton of beautiful women and I have started to correspond with them.

For 4 months now, I’ve been in a continuous correspondence with Elena.

She’s fluent in English and she’s only 7 years younger than me.

She is independent and even has her own business.

She’s nice, sweet and gorgeous… pretty much the perfect girl for me.

So, I’ve decided to ask her to do Skype calls with me.

I want to be able to talk with her while seeing each other face to face for a change.

She hasn’t responded since I sent that letter, so now I wonder if I scared her off or if that

is her way of saying she doesn’t want to… and now I wonder, when is the right time to

ask for video calls? I’ve never done online dating and I’m new to this. If it’s true that

I might not be able to hear from Elena after the letter, then I want to know when is the

write time so I won’t make the same mistake. I need some advice!!!

maybe shes a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina, Miracle Caught Kissing [VIDEO] / Dating Tips: Don’t Ask Your Date If They Are Still Single / Sex, Love And Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.