Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs (6588 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Stop The Killings In Miango Jos / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by DerideGull(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
It has never been a doubt to me that Nigerians cannot live together the despite insidious pretences put up by most Nigerians. By being falsely banded together has increased tensions and toxic hatreds among the citizens of Nigeria, communal indices that could have been eradicated by disintegration of Nigeria. The so-called Fulani herdsmen allegedly from Nigeria cannot drive their cattle into Cameroon and unleash the type of mayhem attributed to them without consequences equal to national magnitude of Cameroon. Therefore to put to death the craps of Fulani herdsmen and their vigilante counterparts, Nigeria should be disintegrated.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Ofodirinwa: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=64497204][s]This where you will truly know whether some people have the fear of God or not. Justice should be indiscriminate. Looking at those gory pictures and names of commentators, I haven't seen CAN, chukwuemekas, Felicia's, Atinukes, Ogheneros, Basseys, Nkechis here. This is where we have issues. Can we blame our choices in an innocent leader who's trying hard to bring sanity to us yet some of us choose the other way round? In my publication Las week, I made it emphatically clear that yes, the Fulani are some how primitive, tough, but retaliatory. Mostly what we see is retaliatory, reaction to an action. Yes, they are brutal, yes some rob or kidnap now on high ways, but the conflict we are witnessing, most of them are reaction to action. Before now, they didn't have voice, if anything happens to them, they waited for a while then retaliate whenever they feel they can, but might be on a wrong target. We should fear God, we should be honest and just in our assessment and judgement on issues of national interest.
Both the Fulani and some so called host communities are guilty.[[/s]/quote]

What are the retaliating from? are people just attacking Fulanis for no reason or are they notorious for destroying the property of the productive members of our society? men carrying AKA 47s enter your farm, start destroying your annual income, and you're supposed to do what? If you're too afraid to survive you're too afraid to survive but these people are weak. They only appear strong because cowards make excuses for them. It takes a weak fool to not know where to find grass.

If they retaliate you retaliate. They're the easier ppl in the zoo to find.

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by vivalavida(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Cattle is a cultural thing to the Fulani Man, they are a symbol of wealth and a source of pride, and a person's entire life revolves around the herds.

To a real Fulani, any pursuit other than a pastoral one, specifically the herding of cattle, is regarded as demeaning to themselves and insulting to Fula culture. Even sex, colour of the cattle and where they graze is ritually significant,

To a Fulani Man, cattle are a major sign of wealth, and are exchanged between a groom and his bride's family as a symbol of their bond (bridewealth). Essentially, their social use is to create or strengthen ties and loyalties.

Without Cattle, a Fulani Man is Mr, nobody, a outcast and a failure to the family. The Minority tribes in the NC, are aware of this, they still attack and rustle their cows. We the Fulani by our nature will always see an attack against our source of survival as an attack on our lives. This belief, understandly is cruel, because to me, no amount of herds of cattle can ever equate to the life of a single human being.

This is one reason why we should support any initiative, whether colony, protectorate, ranching, or whatever as long as its going to stop this cycle of madness.

A sensible Fulani girl
Not that dumbass Fizznation

I will love to be ur friend NafeesA
Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
[s]Cattle is a cultural thing to the Fulani Man, they are a symbol of wealth and a source of pride, and a person's entire life revolves around the herds.

To a real Fulani, any pursuit other than a pastoral one, specifically the herding of cattle, is regarded as demeaning to themselves and insulting to Fula culture. Even sex, colour of the cattle and where they graze is ritually significant,

To a Fulani Man, cattle are a major sign of wealth, and are exchanged between a groom and his bride's family as a symbol of their bond (bridewealth). Essentially, their social use is to create or strengthen ties and loyalties.

Without Cattle, a Fulani Man is Mr, nobody, a outcast and a failure to the family. The Minority tribes in the NC, are aware of this, they still attack and rustle their cows. We the Fulani by our nature will always see an attack against our source of survival as an attack on our lives. This belief, understandly is cruel, because to me, no amount of herds of cattle can ever equate to the life of a single human being.

This is one reason why we should support any initiative, whether colony, protectorate, ranching, or whatever as long as its going to stop this cycle of madness[/s].

Rubbish.

The Fulani have assaulted and provoked other tribes in Nigeria for two centuries. Lord Lugard called them ".... the blood thirsty tribe of northern Nigeria..."
They have abused the hospitality of their hosts and despoiled their lands. They imagine themselves warriors and conquerors but now​ the tribes have had enough are prepared to fight back. If the Fulani continue in this battle against the rest of Nigeria they will be rendered extinct.

You reap what you sow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by ihitenansa: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
sinkhole:
I know you are just bing emotional here because nobody dey talk about your sex here at all! But remember say Fulani women no dey get yansh ooo, if all of here cum dey kiss your yansh now weting go remain for your husband to romance now? grin grin cheesy shocked cool cool cool
walai two of una deserve una sef.

spits#
Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by ihitenansa: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
vivalavida:

A sensible Fulani girl
Not that dumbass Fizznation

I will love to be ur friend NafeeshA
yea, u can start by sucking her syphilitic n vvf infested orifices ,.... like she proudly challenged u to..

3 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Daewang: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tyche:

Abeg carry your chest beating go siddon one side. Me wey dey Annunciation hospital second floor dey see cow graze for one open field near there.

Let's learn to talk peace

Not everyone is as cowardly as you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Daewang: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
robotix:

Don't mind her. See her comment here

https://www.nairaland.com/4284284/why-fulanis-avoiding-ekiti

She is a stupid girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by PDJT: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
This where you will truly know whether some people have the fear of God or not. Justice should be indiscriminate. Looking at those gory pictures and names of commentators, I haven't seen CAN, chukwuemekas, Felicia's, Atinukes, Ogheneros, Basseys, Nkechis here. This is where we have issues. Can we blame our choices in an innocent leader who's trying hard to bring sanity to us yet some of us choose the other way round? In my publication Las week, I made it emphatically clear that yes, the Fulani are some how primitive, tough, but retaliatory. Mostly what we see is retaliatory, reaction to an action. Yes, they are brutal, yes some rob or kidnap now on high ways, but the conflict we are witnessing, most of them are reaction to action. Before now, they didn't have voice, if anything happens to them, they waited for a while then retaliate whenever they feel they can, but might be on a wrong target. We should fear God, we should be honest and just in our assessment and judgement on issues of national interest.
Both the Fulani and some so called host communities are guilty.

You listed 6 names, 2 were Igbo names whilst the rest of the Tribes(over 200) in Nigeria share the other 4 names. But when it comes to sharing your National cake, no Igbo person will even be invited to the table.
Now, this is clearly a security issue, is there any Igbo man or woman currently in Nigerian security council? I bet you know there is none, so what has this issue got to do with Ndi’Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Adekdammy: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
We condemn this act but the last time the op posted something like this, the outcome was terrible, now the security agencies should be on alert to avoid more death.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Adekdammy: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Cattle is a cultural thing to the Fulani Man, they are a symbol of wealth and a source of pride, and a person's entire life revolves around the herds.

This is one reason why we should support any initiative, whether colony, protectorate, ranching, or whatever as long as its going to stop this cycle of madness.

So a fulani man values cattle than human lives?

The only way to end this is that the fulani should have their own ranches than destroying people's farms.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by gnykelly(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
May God help us to value the sacredness of human life. May the culprit of this wicked acts be exposed.

but can you show us your comments when benues were killed. hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Physicist(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA,

Why do Fulani always fight with every other tribe?

Fulanis fought the Hausa
Fulanis fought the Kanuri
Fulanis fought the Yoruba
Fulanis are fighting Yorubas
Fulanis are fighting Igbos
Fulanis are fighting almost every other tribes in Nigeria
Why are Fulanis fighting every other tribes?
Why should other tribes in Nigeria accommodate Fulanis barbaric 15th century culture of nomadic cattle herding?

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Guestlander: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
NafeesaAA:
This where you will truly know whether some people have the fear of God or not. Justice should be indiscriminate. Looking at those gory pictures and names of commentators, I haven't seen CAN, chukwuemekas, Felicia's, Atinukes, Ogheneros, Basseys, Nkechis here. This is where we have issues. Can we blame our choices in an innocent leader who's trying hard to bring sanity to us yet some of us choose the other way round? In my publication Las week, I made it emphatically clear that yes, the Fulani are some how primitive, tough, but retaliatory. Mostly what we see is retaliatory, reaction to an action. Yes, they are brutal, yes some rob or kidnap now on high ways, but the conflict we are witnessing, most of them are reaction to action. Before now, they didn't have voice, if anything happens to them, they waited for a while then retaliate whenever they feel they can, but might be on a wrong target. We should fear God, we should be honest and just in our assessment and judgement on issues of national interest.
Both the Fulani and some so called host communities are guilty.

You are the biggest hypocrite on nairaland. Aren't you the same person calling some Ekiti people amala hunters who are no match for Fulani warriors?
You reap what you sow that is how it works.

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by americanson: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
laura8:

Madame, you are an educated lady..the world is changing...its so sad that the Fulani herders have not caught up with new trends in agriculture.. This clashes will not stop until people like the Fulani learn to respect boundaries.. Instead of supporting nomadism, they should be encouraged to change their methods of cattle rearing..nomadic agriculture is no longer sustainable.. We are a country of about 180 million..the demand for for food keeps increasing
If the farmer cannot go to his farm comfortably where would you and I get food to eat..the people in the middle belt are simply protecting what is theirs..their lands, their farms and their harvest.. The Fulani's should learn to respect boundaries...
Don't mind her. What makes me angry is that the educated ones, the privileged ones have REFUSED to use their education to help their people.

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Once again my character , Sex are the facts in issue not the killings. You all can kiss my Fulfude ass

Nafeesah this is unfair o..pesin dey crush on you and you no even bother look at my side.
Wetin I do you? abi you've not been seeing my messages?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG / Stop Using Gender Inequality For Political Gains - Minister To Women / FG Spent N321.23bn More Than It Budgeted For Subsidy In 2018 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.