Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver (24747 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Taxify has reacted to the alleged abduction and attempted rape incident that happened between one of their drivers and Shuga actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson.

Read below the statement Lailasnews.com just received from the company:

Early today, we received troubling news of an incident that occurred between a (male) driver-partner and a (female) rider on our platform where allegations of harassment and violence have been made.

Upon receiving news of this incident, we immediately contacted the rider and expressed our concern to her in person. Our lawyers have petitioned the State Intelligence Bureau and the Nigerian Police Force to take up the matter. The incident is currently under investigation with these authorities and we are giving all the necessary cooperation.

We at Taxify are committed to providing reliable ride experiences for our riders. Creating a safe and healthy experience is an absolute part of this.

We have zero tolerance for any and all forms of harassment and violence.

It is our policy to immediately ensure that upon such serious allegations - as in this case - the drivers account and access to the platform are taken away, which we have done.

We will be following the case with the State Intelligence Bureau and the Police keenly. We are determined to help see it to a just resolution.

https://lailasnews.com/taxify-addresses-abduction-attempted-rape-incident-shuga-actress-driver/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Captleverage: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
angry the gal no even fine sef

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Abukia404(f): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:
you need glasses

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by MrHistorian: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Look at this handsome man who is about to mortgage his successful future for a 5 minutes(maximum) pleasure.

I don't know why people suspend the usage of their brain whenever they see toto.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Omudia11: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
So she should be raped because she is not fine? Mumu
Captleverage:

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Omudia11: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by juliusnobisugo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
okay
Captleverage:

so because she isn't lightskinned she no fine be that... mtcheew

11 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by akinejame: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
What if she lied? Just asking oh. Anything is possible. Thank you

17 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by apache4: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari Must Die !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
I hope she's right though. If not......
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by ollaxworld: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmnn.. Could this be true?
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Beejay3000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:

Igbo people and stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by apache4: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari Must Die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Desyner: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
I wish taxify could handle herdsmen . . .
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
apache4:
Buhari Must !!!

Its not funny but I had to laugh
Like I imagined your anger

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by oyetunder(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm. Before u fumble...remember the adventures of Samson in the Bible. then allow your rod to stay silent most times under thy boxers
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by bettercreature(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
All these ladies should be very careful, the way they relate with men sometimes as if they are in love with him is very dangerous

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Thessir: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
I like how she play her role in shuga

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Ayodejioak(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:
Look at this handsome man who is about to mortgage his successful future for a 5 minutes(maximum) pleasure.

I don't know why people suspend the usage of their brain whenever they see....

Hi, I'm looking to have you periodically furnish a forum I currently moderate with quality content. The link is on my signature. Great incentives. Reach out if interested.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
juliusnobisugo:
okay

so because she isn't lightskinned she no fine be that... mtcheew
Who says she is not light-skinned. Upside-down talk.
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by HeyCorleone(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:
I weak for the guy.
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by bentlywills(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abukia404:
you need glasses

She no fine jorr even with all the make up

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by oshe11: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
One Sexdoll wud av solved this

PS: I wudnt want any though, JUST SAYING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by karpentar: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:
honestly....The guy is either half blind or jealous!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja Flight Ticket Should Cost ₦250k – Airline Operators / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.