Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting (995 Views)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / How To Flash A Nokia Phone Without Computer System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting by Kaykerry(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
General Hard Light vs S32 Front Soft Light
Some times, some of our best moments are share at night.... Night time when the bright light of the sun is down and we can seem to get enough lighting to capture our moments. Night photography is one of the most difficult aspects of photography. The reason is because when taking pictures at night, there has to be a balance of light for the picture to out crisp and clear. If the light is too bright, you get alot of noise in the picture and you end up not liking the quality, on the other hand, if the light is low, you would barely see the stuff you captured. Poor lighting and low camera resolution is a torment for any pro or amateur photographer.

Getting lighting for a night picture is one thing. Getting the right kind of light is another. The hard light usually provides strong illumination and may create hard shadows. The S32 front soft light casts a soft even light and gives you bright and glossy complexion in dark scenarios.

So the S32 doesn’t just provide lighting for your pictures at night, but rather, it provides a soft light which won’t affect the eyes and bright enough to illuminate your night selfies evenly.
So what you get is a beautiful selfie regardless of the time you took it.

Re: ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting by Oscarpraise(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
The itel S32 is really nice for quality pictures, have been using it for a while and I definitely love it
Re: ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting by dollarspender: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2018
When did Itel start doing front flash? They want to start copying tecno
Re: ITEL S32 Front Flash: A Different Kind Of Lighting by dollarspender: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Oscarpraise:
The itel S32 is really nice for quality pictures, have been using it for a while and I definitely love it
Show me proof. Seeing is believing!

(1) (Reply)

My Gionee M5 Wireless Issuse / Get Unlimited Airtime With Opera / When Was The Last Time You Used A Desktop Charger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.