Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum (29588 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by FagsamPHP(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
k
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Inferno23(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sha be traveling oo...

View my profile, read and check carefully, thank me later...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by balosunky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
only if Buhari can resign and let this man finish the tenure, Make man suffering reduce small
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by johnnyn1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
okosodo:
Bugari did not go because he can hardly communicate eithese people

You must be a clown grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by emmanuelbrown26: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Check it out. Direct from US

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by ikorodureporta: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Osinbajo & black clothes...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by oruma19: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Biety:
The man is blessed.
If God is willing, he'll take over from Buhari.
its a matter of days before he takes over and bring peace back to the land. U are not afraid whenever he represents us in any meeting around the world. Not that Buhari that will either talk rubbish or bring disgrace to naija ...mtchwww
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by MrMcJay(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Osinbajo & black clothes...

Black is the colour of power, white is priesthood, purpose is royalty and gold is wealth.

Another reason is that because of Osinbajo's stature, if he wears a brighter colour, he'll appear smaller than he already is.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mr president does not have the IQ required to mingle with this class of leader. Shame to Nigerians.. . Get your pvc now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
Bastard still better than these.

Tell them. Those savages in the south east wore nothing but their birthday suits until the white man came cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by ruffDiamond: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
tealaw:
Whats with d stupid hat tho?
my broda I just tire for am o seem like dude trying increase his height with that hat ..he'd look better in suit
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by wincolove2018(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
always respect ur elders.
okosodo:
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
lying dwarf of a yellowbar pastor mere commissioner grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Theresa May the woman who said balcks has no right to self determination

And one drunk gworo chewer is happy the goat face clueless zoo vice president shook hand with her

LUNATICS EVERYWHERE
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by wink2015(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Barkindo, is becoming like a fat pig.

He should watch his weight and what he eats.

The fact that you are a rich man does not mean you should eat yourself out of shape.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
I just dey imagine say na Buhari dey rep us for the summit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by tealaw(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
icon8:

Empty chest beating.

The guy called you bastard, as in bastard, yet all you could do is beat your chest?

Fia!!!

Ask of me on this forum, dem go let u knw.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Lipscomb(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol
ziddy:

Tell them. Those savages in the south east wore nothing but their birthday suits until the white man came cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dis Theresa may go dey very wild in bed o
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Ophilabraham: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
So dangote, u cannot help your v.p with his file?!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by farem: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:
Future President. kiss

I think he can do it better, if he's free from/of Dauraism
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by farem: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=tealaw post=64505799]Whats with d stupid hat tho?[/quote

You have been carrying the wisest cap along with your generation, you remain the best of them, 'shinning' on NL!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by opribo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
He had to be the one to attend when it comes to technical issues. Send the dullard there now he will be battling with ordinary earpiece or just say Yeeeeesssssss when they ask him is it true your country men and women are the most corrupt in the world. Even if you dont hear their English well why not shut up than answer.

Let him go to the African one where he will meet [people like him.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice, opportunities to meet people and make friends.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Dee60: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
2019, if the Lord tarries, should be critical for Nigeria. You must use your PVC correctly. I now feel so ashamed that I mis-used mine the last time and I am now praying for a second chance. Only a bright, intelligent, presentable, honest and competent Nigerian will earn my vote. No more silly voting for candidates yu dont even know!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by TijaniAbu: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fake Pastor vp Osinbajo went to Switzerland only to snap pics ko? Waste of dwarf midget brain
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
okosodo:

You're not doing a good job yourself
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum by okosodo: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Neoteny:

You're not doing a good job yourself
Teach me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N750 Monthly Charges For PHCN Prepaid Users (Meters) / Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.