Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) (27969 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Governor Obiano Constructs Nengo Bridge, Nteje Oyi LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Goahead:
The useless my useless father that derives pleasure in being useless

Abakaleke miscreant

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
But this is unrealistic na.
Why do we celebrate mediocrity in this country?
Then we'd get angry anytime someone calls us a "shithole" country. Rubbish.
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by godG: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Nice work boss.... Please do and come and contest for Presidency ooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro

Nice review. Keep it up.
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
deomelllo:

h sha grin grin

Ekoile why are you cursed.
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by talk2ekpa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
godG:

Nice review. Keep it up.
Thanks sir
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by apache4: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
What's up my guy !!! which types do u have ?
bluelaptop:
A governor with the interest of his people, not big like buhari.

The sun is Yellow

for tools send me a pm
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by talk2ekpa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
godG:

Nice review. Keep it up.
Thanks sir smiley

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Goahead(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Goahead:
ok am an abakaleke Asshole

I thought as much. See disco light while 70% of abakaleke people are all over Onitsha and Lagos hawking gala. Useless people cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Ekoile why are you cursed.

Must this ipob villager always bark inside my ear like bingo?
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
At first I thought all the pictures didn’t load but nope my findings have been confirmed by your responses. Worthless people robbing the poor.
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Ohaneche(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamdannyfc:
While(remaining_month<12)
{the_bridge==="ICOMPLETABLE_PROJECT" ;
gov_pocket==="12billion naira"} .....

The tin self no resemble bridge
i think the o.p made a mistake, na shrine hin wan write

Amateur programmer spotted. Just give him a milestone project that may now occupy more than 30 lines of code, then you will see his real self...Mtcheew
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin this is American style bridge, it's the 2018 design grin

American ke?

Na anambra village hole design

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
deomelllo:

Must this ipob villager always bark inside my ear like bingo?

Ekoile has aregbe paid you salary since last year?
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
These are bridges constructed by Obiano,

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
post=64509104:
These are bridges constructed by Obiano,

Obiano is performing as though Anambra has150 oil wells?
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gov Obiano constructed five bridges and three flyovers without borrowing, not Osun governor and other western governors that played naijabet with their citizens futures.

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
post=64509521:
Gov Obiano constructed five bridges and three flyovers without borrowing, not like Osun governor and other western governors that played naijabet with their citizens futures.

Obiano has been doing all these and still yet meeting up with all the bills while most states can't even do projects not talk of paying salaries.

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ohaneche:

Amateur programmer spotted. Just give him a milestone project that may now occupy more than 30 lines of code, then you will see his real self...Mtcheew
kikikikikiki..... Ok
you expect me to be writing long code bcus i wan comment...

I no go talk
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
post=64509521:
Gov Obiano constructed five bridges and three flyovers without borrowing, not Osun governor and other western governors that played naijabet with their citizens futures.

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between WORLD CLASS and village stone age class in anambra village....
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Igbos can never defend their horrible village rubbish without mentioning OSUN state, but one thing they don't do in Osun state is dig useless hole and call it bridge.

They build real WORLD CLASS BRIDGE in Osun state.

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
deomelllo:
[b]i--

Ekoile take your rubbish to the dustbin. Osun state is a rural area if you doubt me show us the residential areas of people resident in Osun state. cool

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
deomelllo:
Igbos can never defend their horrible village rubbish without mentioning OSUN state, but one thing they don't do in Osun state is dig useless hole and call it bridge.

They build real WORLD CLASS BRIDGE in Osun state.

Go and compare your worthless state to Kogi we are not mate

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ekoile stop messing around. When Anambra started using flyovers and bridges in the 70s and 80s Osun was still a farm land. cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
post=64509870:

Buhahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

E pain am well well... grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
post=64509870:

Heheheheh

Even Kogi is now far better than Osun cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if you like, take picture at night, na the same substandard and deathtrap bridge...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Villagers go and build a decent house first. Aregbe would have been a champion if he had used bulldozers to level Osun state and start afresh with decent houses. cheesy cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ede Water Works

Obiano Commissions First Ever Functional Borehole In Nanka

(L-R): Anambra State governor Chief Willie Obiano cutting the tape to commission Nnanka Borehole. He is flanked by President General South-East CAmalgamated Traders Association (SEMATA), Chief Okwudili Ezenwankwo and Hon Commissioner for Information, Dr. Imelda Nwogu at the commissioning of the borehole at Agbiligba Nanka, Orumba North LGA.

http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/4-1.jpg[img][/img]

http://247ureports.com/obiano-commissions-first-ever-functional-borehole-in-nanka/

Useless village governor is running all over the state with delegation, entourage and aso ebi to commission common village borehole.

Modern waterworks in Osun and village borehole governor in anambra village..

Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics)