Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) (27990 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Governor Obiano Constructs Nengo Bridge, Nteje Oyi LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 2:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Orbits247: 2:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2018

Real security, not the rubbish the anambra villager posted as obingo project.

Aregbe is your daddy anytime anyway...
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by weownlagos: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2018
deomelllo:

Aregbe is my sugar daddy anytime anyway...[/b]

Na you talk am.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2018
post=64513253:
More
Nwanna pls don't disgrace yourself, their is no basis of comparison btw willie and Aregbe. In term of development, Aregbe is light years ahead of willie.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6602691_GovWillieObianoinspectsthelevelofworkattheNengoRiverBridgeNtejeviviangist_ng2_jpg52316b7a34eb22be7091dcfbe9dd20df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6602688_gov_jpeg6a8fb1b3979f46d699fb090844bd77d7

obingo's anambra vilage projects activities.

Bridges are built to last for 25-30 years, but they are built by bricklayers in anambta to last for just 1 year before crumbling and falling apart like sand sand..

grin grin grin grin grin
This is how we know defeated E rats. Posting the same pix 12times�����Any body in Anambra don't need a prophet to tell him that this is an old pix.
Poor Afonja, it is obvious you are gasping for breath.
It's a pity you were defeated by Anambra 2stson Jee ije gi nke omma.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2018
I am not impressed by what I am seeing.
To be honest.
Is it that the contractors are incompetent because the project look dirty and inferior to the eyes.
A new contractors are needed.
Obiano should sack dis ones
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Osun is the best in terms of huge debt with little or nothing to show for it. In terms of owing arrears of over 2yrs. In terms of turning osun state into the largest single IDP camp in Africa.

Lest i forget 95% of houses in osun state doesn't have common toilet facilities as at today. Osun is a rural state and it is an insult to write it on the same paper with a progressive and fastest developing state as Anambra.

Locusstandi:

Nwanna pls don't disgrace yourself, their is no basis of comparison btw willie and Aregbe. In term of development, Aregbe is light years ahead of willie.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2018
The project is still at the preliminary level. It will turn out like this when they are done.

Amarabae:
I am not impressed by what I am seeing.
To be honest.
Is it that the contractors are incompetent because the project look dirty and inferior to the eyes.
A new contractors are needed.
Obiano should sack dis ones

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
@deomelllo. This is how we know defeated E rats. posting the same pix 12times ����
Any body in Anambra don't need a prophet to tell him that those are old pics.
Poor Afonja, it's a pity that Anambra 1st son defeat you, it is obvious you are gasping for breath. Jee ije gi nke omma. .

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
The project is still at the preliminary level. It will turn out like this when they are done.

i pray so
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2018
deomelllo:

It is crystal clear that you are confuse. Comparing Anambra State security with that of Osun where anything can happen @anytime is like comparing Mercedes-Benz with Honda.
We all know the safest state in Nigeria and it's no where close to Osun so stop disgracing yourself okay.

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by enimooko: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2018
gmoney12:
poko a poko
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2018
deomelllo:

[quote author=Chikeluba25 post=64522317][/quote]

Obiano launches aerial battle against criminals, acquires two police choppers

The war against criminals and criminality in Anambra and environs has now assumed a vigorous and unusual dimension, with the acquisition and unleashing of police helicopters aerial battle against all undesirable elements within the 177 communities in the state.

Dr (Mrs) Uju Nwogu, the state commissioner for Information, Culture and tourism briefed newsmen on the development on Tuesday.

She said that the governor had to procure a special police helicopter to carry out aerial surveillance of the entire state during the Yuletide season to tighten security all over the state.

According to her, the helicopter surveillance team would be “feeding intelligence gathered from the skies to the Special equipped Police Patrol Cars on the ground in order to ensure a comprehensive coverage of the state”.

She disclosed that the police authorities had to oblige the governor’s request for the police aerial surveillance helicopter because of the governor’s antecedent in crime fighting.

The commissioner noted that, "We want to give Ndi Anambra a crime-free Christmas . With the Helicopter Squad in the air and the Special Patrol Cars on the ground, Anambra shall continue to maintain its position as the safest state in Nigeria”.

It was barely a week that Gov Willie Obiano donated 25 American-style Specially equipped Patrol Cars to the State command of the Nigerian police to enable it sustain the crackdown on criminals in the state.

The Police and Federal Road Safety Commission were also equipped with Speed Guns to track down over-speeding vehicles and Alcohol Testing Devices to checkmate drunk driving within the state.

To beef up easy and smooth flow of traffic within the Awka capital territory, especially this Yuletide, the governor had temporarily opened two out of the three flyovers at Aroma and Amawbia junctions along the Awka/Onitsha/Enugu Federal Highway in Awka.

He explained that after the festivities, the flyovers would be closed down to ensure a proper completion of work on them, but was quick to note that work on them had gone about 95% completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2018
deomelllo:

People are losing their heads to ritual killers every day in Osun

Anambra is safest state

More

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Anambra is covered in Air, land and rivers

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
[s]
Chikeluba25:
It is crystal clear that you are confuse. Comparing Anambra State security with that of Osun where anything can happen @anytime is like comparing Mercedes-Benz with Honda.
We all know the safest state in Nigeria and it's no where close to Osun so stop disgracing yourself okay.
[/s]

Keep quiet.

I asked you to list obingo projects, not to keep crying all over the place like a baby.

Go wasy if you can not list anything...
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by deomelllo: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by Ohaneche(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2018
iamdannyfc:

kikikikikiki..... Ok
you expect me to be writing long code bcus i wan comment...

I no go talk
Thatz not my point, using code statements to justify your speech does not make you a good programmer, everyone may be good at writing code but few have the skills of making awesome programmes. Start advertising ur software bro and not what u have up there
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ohaneche:

Thatz not my point, using code statements to justify your speech does not make you a good programmer, everyone may be good at writing code but few have the skills of making awesome programmes. Start advertising ur software bro and not what u have up there
k
Re: Governor Obiano Inspects The Nengo River Bridge, Nteje (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ohaneche:

ok, i understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ / Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.