Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (33783 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by eyinjuege: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2018
YelloweWest:

She has every right to speak up!
Imagine if a man caught his wife in the act with another woman. The whole world would hear it!

Speaking up as women is our new shining north star my dear. Women suffer too much in marriage.

By the way how do u assure he is taking care of their 4kids?

He is trying to claim her factory. Why didn't he consider the fact that she has custody of his 4children ?

Why is it that only the woman should be considerate?

Does she have custody of their children?
I've never even caught a glimpse of them with her new family. I think the children are with their father.
Yeah, its good to speak up but wisdom is profitable to direct. Her children will bear the brunt of the interview for life if they live in Nigeria. Children can be cruel to one another, and even adults too. Just wait till other parents insist their children don't associate with these kids so as not to teach them gayism.
They've not been together for years, she has another child for another man. She seems to have moved on, so what was the purpose of the interview? Unless she still cares so much about her ex. Or is she trying to court fame? Because nobody really knows her except for being freeze's baby mama.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by tojahh(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Thunder fire the person Wey write this topic like this... Which kind of confusing heading be this?

Shey the man no get name abi? Why use daddy freeze to draw attention? Thunder fall on you there.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by WNRealm: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Video: Pastor Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nude Sex Video To Public Whatsapp Group http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/video-pastor-wife-accidentally-sends.html
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by BigBrother9ja: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
You've moved on from your marriage, you're engaged to another man, was the interview worth it?
You've gotten two minutes of fame and that's it, the world has moved on and you're now the one getting sued. When this thing gets dirty, even your current finance might abandon you and then you'll be all alone .
Robert Greene, 48 laws of power..... Know when to stop, never overplay your cards.
I just deleted your post because of the stupîd 48 fuckery of power you added angry
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by SalamRushdie: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2018
martineverest:
right thing to do

but oga,madam can't come up with such huge allegations without backup...we all know u are sueing her to debunk her claims..we know she's saying the truth. .....better lay low on this issue

I swear and the guy is the head of HR in Total Exploration and Production ..he should sue her abeg
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by shallyangel(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2018
i laugh in SWAHILI . . . . kokokokokoko!!!!! not my case
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by TessaJ: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2018
IdiAmin2:
even if the man is gay and you caught him red handed, the interview was very unnecessary.

why?

because you have children for him.

How will the children look at their dad when they grow up?
The children might be mocked in school that "you father is gay" and it can damage the kids for life.

Very unwise

imagine faaa... One thing she failed to realize is that the internet does not forget. D issue might die down now but I know that in future, it will be used against her or the children.Freeze himself might even use it against her. Foolish woman.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by sobastical: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2018
LadySarah:

To read is now problem.nawaoo
Nobody owes anybody an explanation in his or her comment.
Everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion regardless of who accept or not
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by sobastical: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2018
LadySarah:

To read is now problem.nawaoo
Nobody owes anybody an explanation in his or her comment.
Everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion regardless of who accept or not
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by YelloweWest: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

Does she have custody of their children?
I've never even caught a glimpse of them with her new family. I think the children are with their father.
Yeah, its good to speak up but wisdom is profitable to direct. Her children will bear the brunt of the interview for life if they live in Nigeria. Children can be cruel to one another, and even adults too. Just wait till other parents insist their children don't associate with these kids so as not to teach them gayism.
They've not been together for years, she has another child for another man. She seems to have moved on, so what was the purpose of the interview? Unless she still cares so much about her ex. Or is she trying to court fame? Because nobody really knows her except for being freeze's baby mama.
Pictures u see on nl do note equate a person's entire life.
She has full custody of the four kids she had with her ex. 3daughters and a son.
That woman you see is a very successful business woman.
There's no store in PH and neighbouring cities that don't carry her bread yogurt chin chin etc.

Her ex is trying to claim her business that's why she's fligthing back!
As for her kids being laughed at because of the perversion of their dad, would you ask that question if the tables were turned?
Men come out all the time and call their ex wives prostitutes. Without any concern about the effect on their kids, provided they are speaking the truth nothing else matters.
Why can't women do same??

2 Likes

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by eyinjuege: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2018
YelloweWest:

Pictures u see on nl do note equate a person's entire life.
She has full custody of the four kids she had with her ex. 3daughters and a son.
That woman you see is a very successful business woman.
There's no store in PH and neighbouring cities that don't carry her bread yogurt chin chin etc.

Her ex is trying to claim her business that's why she's fligthing back!
As for her kids being laughed at because of the perversion of their dad, would you ask that question if the tables were turned?
Men come out all the time and call their ex wives prostitutes. Without any concern about the effect on their kids, provided they are speaking the truth nothing else matters.
Why can't women do same??

Being gay in Nigeria is an offence punishable by 14 years imprisonment. Nigeria is not ready to accept gays yet. Is she planning to send him to prison? If they were abroad, nobody would have cared about his sexual preferences.
I'm yet to see a man come on TV to say the mother of his children was a prostitute. He may insult her with it, even tell the people around him that (I'm sure she's also told anyone around her that cared to listen her marriage ended because he was gay) but to come on TV? shocked
This one pass ordinary beef o.
Infact, how many celebs with crashed marriages have ever come out to call their partners prostitutes in their interviews? Most always all cite irreconcilable differences especially if they have children between them (and they are plenty with broken marriages)
Don't forget our people still prefer prostitutes to gays o.
To be honest, I know nothing about her other than being daddy freeze girlfriend. Don't blame me, I also dont know the names of the plenty others who have bakeries and make popular confectionaries around.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by ak22(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
So na second wife freeze go carry
She don marry for 10 years before. What model that year go be for tokunbo car
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by OnucheAdams: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some lyrics from Phil Collins Song -- "Both Sides of the Story"

A neighborhood peace is shattered it's the middle of the night
Young faces hide in the shadows
While they watch their mother and father fight
He says she's been unfaithful, she says her love for him has gone
And the brother shrugs to his sister and says
Looks like it's just us from now on'

We always need to hear both sides of the story
We need to hear both sides of the story
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by chriswu(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why will she keep shut? How has keeping shut all these years helped Nigeria?
Bossontop:
undecided
Sometimes i jus wonder y people cant keep dia mouth shut and save demselves unnecessary problems
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
eyinjuege:

Being gay in Nigeria is an offence punishable by 14 years imprisonment. Nigeria is not ready to accept gays yet. Is she planning to send him to prison? If they were abroad, nobody would have cared about his sexual preferences.
I'm yet to see a man come on TV to say the mother of his children was a prostitute. He may insult her with it, even tell the people around him that (I'm sure she's also told anyone around her that cared to listen her marriage ended because he was gay) but to come on TV? shocked
This one pass ordinary beef o.
Infact, how many celebs with crashed marriages have ever come out to call their partners prostitutes in their interviews? Most always all cite irreconcilable differences especially if they have children between them (and they are plenty with broken marriages)
Don't forget our people still prefer prostitutes to gays o.
To be honest, I know nothing about her other than being daddy freeze girlfriend. Don't blame me, I also dont know the names of the plenty others who have bakeries and make popular confectionaries around.

teebills called Tiwa Olosho. on instagram tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Pictures From Kunle Afolayan 45th Birthday Party / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.