Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (33784 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Linda ikeji and this freeze babe no get any sense
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by mickeymimi: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze's fiancee, Elechi, talks about catching her ex-husband with a man... she must have been through a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_wbkrB73ZI
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Firstcitizen: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
sexybaby22:
Sometimes in life, there are some secrets you take to the grave.

If the man takes care of your 3 children you had together, I see no reason why you should expose this sort of issue especially in this our homophobic society. She didn't even consider the children she had for him, how people will mock them that their father is gay and the psychological effects on them.

Freeze should have cautioned her not to grant this interview.

Caution a grown woman who is still bitter she is unmarried. That caution must be backed by quick marriage or OYO
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by oloyin56: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
sexybaby22:

If the man takes care of your 3 children you had together, I see no reason why you should expose this sort of issue especially in this our homophobic society. She didn't even consider the children she had for him, how people will mock them that their father is gay and the psychological effects on them.

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by tankoy: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wait for the results
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by johnaruson(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
gay club, you are already talking like one, after you use the woman finish, you think you can dump her just like that.?
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by hopeforcharles(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Of course, he'll deny it.

Is he not a man?

Men and lies!
You failed your duty as a husband while taking it up the ass from a fellow man, and now you want to sue the innocent lady? Why?

Lord protect us from faqqots In husband materials clothing.
You stupidity reeks to the heavens, had I been the guy she will pay seriously for this defamation, women and their hypocrisy and pity card playing

3 Likes

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Snow02: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
so how is it now "gay scandal "??
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by sobastical: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
When he was wagging his tongue around against the church and receiving applause he was feeling like a saint and messiah

Hopefully you too can feel your cross but expect more of it
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Anapuao(f): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
She said they had sex about 10 times and they have three kids hmmmmm his timing must be absolutely perfect for him to know when she's ovulating and all that. This her story hmmmmmm
Dear Lord please answer the prayers of ALL TTC. All that have been doing the needful several times with great pleasure and love

3 Likes

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by 21savages: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
I hate stories Lyk dis,buh wait o am suspecting Freeze
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by streamsofjoy(f): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
kunnadej:

Or Freeze is the one behind the interview? That Freeze guy ehn, I don't trust the dude at all.

I think freeze wanted to clear the air on the gay issue. If u remember vividly samclef called him gay on Instagram, so he wanted to clear the air and let the world knw its his fiancee's ex and not he who is/was Gay.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Yep...I would have sued the hell outta that vengeful slut...no wonder her husband preferred the company of other men...she and Tautau D'Ike need to start a Scorned Wife Society...mtcheew angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by chinonso456: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2018
am new guys can i get a welcome pls
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by oPPOSEE: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2018
When you marry an Ugly lady like that you'll be forced to turn to gay. The current albino husband will soon be bobrisky lover.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by IdiAmin2(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2018
even if the man is gay and you caught him red handed, the interview was very unnecessary.

why?

because you have children for him.

How will the children look at their dad when they grow up?
The children might be mocked in school that "you father is gay" and it can damage the kids for life.

Very unwise
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by tuscani: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2018
angels09:
Were you cracking a man like your ex alleged or NOT? SIMPLE!
grin grin grin grin SO THE MAN COMPLAIN NOR CONCERN YOU, YOU JUST WANT MAKE HIM ANSWER THE ALLEGATIONS, SAVAGERY
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by goodnews777: 2:23am On Jan 26, 2018
sexybaby22:

How can the undisciplined discipline the indisciplined? Daddy Freeze is one wayward talkative dambling into issues he knows absolutely nothing about.These two are no doubt clowns and confusionists.Whatever and whoever brought them together is formenting trouble.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by LadySarah: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2018
sobastical:
When he was wagging his tongue around against the church and receiving applause he was feeling like a saint and messiah

Hopefully you too can feel your cross but expect more of it

To read is now problem.nawaoo
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by Kobicove(m): 4:21am On Jan 26, 2018
I hope this woman has solid proof of the allegations she made against her ex-husband undecided
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by veli1(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2018
How Did U Know She Was Sayin D Truth Ovasabi? Na Question Wo! cry
martineverest:
right thing to do
but oga,madam can't come up with such huge allegations without backup...we all know u are sueing her to debunk her claims..we know she's saying the truth. .....better lay low on this issue
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by wingmanII: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2018
The man should give her a divorce. That is all she is asking for. How can you frustrate a divorce since 2012? Why can't he free her?
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by jaxxy(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2018
In every wrong sue there is a counter sue.

1 Like

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by veli1(m): 5:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Of course, he'll deny it.

Is he not a man?

Men and lies!
You failed your duty as a husband while taking it up the ass from a fellow man, and now you want to sue the innocent lady? Why?

Lord protect us from faqqots In husband materials clothing.
Is Ur Dad Also gay And Liar Also? Jst Question Wo!
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by phemmyfour: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2018
sexybaby22:

Its possible that Freeze even organized the interview
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2018
DollarAngel:
The Church of God will sue you too for defamation against the Men of God, Hypocrite, You now see how it feels
You lack understanding, Is Paul Odekina freeze?
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by YelloweWest: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2018
sexybaby22:

She has every right to speak up!
Imagine if a man caught his wife in the act with another woman. The whole world would hear it!

Speaking up as women is our new shining north star my dear. Women suffer too much in marriage.

By the way how do u assure he is taking care of their 4kids?

He is trying to claim her factory. Why didn't he consider the fact that she has custody of his 4children ?

Why is it that only the woman should be considerate?

1 Like

Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by OBAGADAFFI: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Some rights got limits, especially the ones with legal cases
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2018
sexybaby22:

She's a senseless lady. All she was trying to achieve was to garner sympathy from the public, one that doesn't care two hoots about her; and to justify her adulterous life!
She didn't spare a thought for the future...and her kids. She leaves so much to be desired of a mother.
Re: Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview by deebrownneymar: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2018
That interview was a bad idea from the outset

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Kunle Afolayan 45th Birthday Party / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.