Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls (430 Views)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
CATHOLICS ......ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MAKE RAPTURE ?
Matthew 25
With the use of rosaries in prayers you are not preparing for rapture
With the use of statues of the saints in your possession you are not preparing for rapture
When you are having the thought of purgatory in mind you are not ready for rapture
If you are still bowing to the statues of Holy Mary you are not preparing for the rapture
If you are still inhaling incense pollution you are not ready for rapture
By praying to the dead you are not ready for rapture
By getting pregnant before you marry you are not ready for rapture
By drinking beer and Alcholic drinks you are not ready for rapture
If you are saying mary is the queen of heaven ...you are NOT set for rapture
If some of you are still kissing the feet or the RING of pope ...they are not ready for rapture
RAPTURE IS CLOSER
POPE AND THE VARTICAN ARE NOT PREPARING YOU...
YOUR MORE THAN 200 CARDINAL ARE NOT READY
YOUR BISHOPS ARE NOT READY
YOUR PRIEST ARE NOT PREPARE
REPENT ....Time is going ....Jesus did not suffer and die for you to become Roman Catholic....you won't find your way of worship in the book of Romans.....the Lord did not mentioned the church named catholic in the book of revelation......your salvation matter to you Now than following pope and ROME.....FOLLOW JESUS

Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by kpakungu001(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
all this antagonist....why not face your own faith and belief and leave the catholics alone.
judgement is for God and not for man.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by libero05(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypocrite, protestants only do wots in d bible yet u celebrste christmas bomboclaat babylon!

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
i don't celebrate Christmas
libero05:
hypocrite, protestants only do wots in d bible yet u celebrste christmas bomboclaat babylon!
i don't celebrate Christmas
Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
kpakungu001:
all this antagonist....why not face your own faith and belief and leave the catholics alone.
judgement is for God and not for man.
Tell them.
Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
I need to slap this OP.If you know nothing about the catholic church keep quiet.Any body who insults the catholic church insults Christianity because the catholic church is a part of Christianity.Do your research before coming here to insult the Mother church.It is Martin Luther I blame for all this.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
If I forget you o holy Catholic Church, let my right hand wither.
Rome sweet home.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Kolanist(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Check this site out ,browse the tracts there for more information on roman catholicism. u would be shocked http://www.chick.com/m/catalog/tracts_bykeyword.asp?K=Catholicism
Re: Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls by Kolanist(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Roman catholics are not christians .click the link to see why ~ http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0071

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Got Back The Car His Wife, Gave To A Pastor In Delta State. / Do I Have The Right To Be Angry / Man Impregnates And Marries His 17-year-old Sister In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.