Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (58472 Views)

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
shaneroberts26:

I love kindhearted people. You are a good man.

We all need help and more importantly, we need to stand by fellow Nigerians in times of need.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by otabuko(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Consider it done. I will email you later.
You want to fall for the scam? All the best.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by no1madman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yeye. Man
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are the real he-goat, so you expect President Buhari to abandon African Union which Nigeria is a great player in the union and attend world economic forum that won't yield anything positive than giving loans that your generations yet unborn would pay for.
Will Frau. Angela Merkel of Germany abandon EU summit and attend an economic forum in Africa.
Guy, next time use your head.

This is exactly the mentality that has kept us backwards. It's about give and take and you certainly cannot give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing to offer so he decides to send his VP, if he had something to offer, something like investment and security, foreign and trade policies, he would have embarked on the trip. Hate the summit all you want, African Union hasn't really played any role in Nigeria since Buhari became president.

As for loans, no one begged Buhari to take loans, Buhari received loans largely without him attending WEF. Loans are not bad, using the loans for something meaningful is the problem. Don't hate the player, hate the game. After all, in Nigeria, the average interest rate from banks is at almost 18% interest rate, what has Nigeria govt achieved with it's high interest loans? Biko bounce because loans are not the problem, managing it and not using it to fund Herdsmen is where the real problem is.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eke445:
Nigerians only know how to talk and abuse on social media. some people can't even manage there family family
Exactly! Human being are the most difficult creatures to handle. Am sure many of them have never held a leadership post before. They thought leadership is rice and beans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by shiffynaani(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
otabuko:

You want to fall for the scam? All the best.
and How Sure Do You Know It's A Scam? If You Can't Help Then You Zip Up Your Lips And Continue Looking Like a Lost Sheep. I Aren't Saying His Assertions Are Real. It Might Be Or Not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TheKingdom: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jubril from Sudan
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by manny4life(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Exactly! Human being are the most difficult creatures to handle. Am sure many of them have never held a leadership post before. They thought leadership is rice and beans.

Leadership is NOT forced on anyone, but when one claims to perform wonders if he/she becomes a leader, then be expected to act like one. CEO's are leaders (appointed), yet they're held to high standards, and when they fail to produce results, they're fired. Presidents on the other hand are elected by the people, not just because of who they are, but more so, the purported value the aspirant claim to bring to the table. When the expectation falls short, yes people will be mad.... And NO, whether or not they've held leadership positions or not is very irrelevant to the status quo. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen... Simple and short. #CaseClosed

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wot of Rocha Okorocha of (APC) a.k.a statuologist of ndi Imo 1.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man
foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by SirBunky85(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

But wait oh..why did buhari send Osibanjo to Davos and rather decided to attend Adis Ababa

In Davos, world leaders and top business men/women, including billionaires are negiotiating and signing new deals.

One would think at this time of slow nigerian economic growth and recovery, the president would need help from big investors.

To be frank eh, this Buhari guy na Goooat.

very myopic comment dat reeks of hatred.so osibanjo is not competent enuf to represent pmb in Davos abi?you guys just attack pmb over everything unnecessarily out of pure hatred and did stupid hatred makes more of his northern brodas love him more .
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by SirBunky85(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He should also hold meeting with his driver because he will need him to take him back to Daura when Nigerians send him out of Aso Rock in 2019
what will u do if pmb recontests in 2019?I won't ask what u will do if he wins cuz,I know dat once he agrees to recontests,he will defeat any opposition.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by ruffDiamond: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

my guy this is naija becareful...could be a scammer..if you get a job for him or her let them do it..he'll move on to the next person on another forum trust me..a lot this a damn lazy but will shamelessly chose to beg online..like I said be careful its nothing new... they come up with different tricks every time

dazzol
thank
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by fyneguy: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

But wait oh..why did buhari send Osibanjo to Davos and rather decided to attend Adis Ababa

In Davos, world leaders and top business men/women, including billionaires are negiotiating and signing new deals.

One would think at this time of slow nigerian economic growth and recovery, the president would need help from big investors.

You are the goat, here.

Osinbajo is the Chairman of NEC. It goes without saying that he is amply qualified to be there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by shaneroberts26: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

We all need help and more importantly, we need to stand by fellow Nigerians in times of need.

Absolutely bro. It is good to be good.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
manny4life:

This is exactly the mentality that has kept us backwards. It's about give and take and you certainly cannot give what you don't have. Buhari has nothing to offer so he decides to send his VP, if he had something to offer, something like investment and security, foreign and trade policies, he would have embarked on the trip. Hate the summit all you want, African Union hasn't really played any role in Nigeria since Buhari became president.

As for loans, no one begged Buhari to take loans, Buhari received loans largely without him attending WEF. Loans are not bad, using the loans for something meaningful is the problem. Don't hate the player, hate the game. After all, in Nigeria, the average interest rate from banks is at almost 18% interest rate, what has Nigeria govt achieved with it's high interest loans? Biko bounce because loans are not the problem, managing it and not using it to fund Herdsmen is where the real problem is.
Mr. Man you just wasted your time in typing crap. If you don't understand international politics, just negudu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

i'm thanking you for his sake, i feel guilty that i can't be of help, it just gladdens my heart to see someone who is able and willing to
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
The security chiefs don chop o.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by InvertedHammer: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

Because Osibanjo is the one that can say what they will understand.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by manny4life(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr. Man you just wasted your time in typing crap. If you don't understand international politics, just negudu.

Lmao... International expert. Just as much as a dullard as your president. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by MrFly(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Even governor Udom Emmanuel.. Chai see wetin Akpabio do us.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by frankdGreat125: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
The walking dead men
In the land of the living

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
That door no go open again. Useless many. Hi mates de meeting with billionaires, he de closed door meeting. That door go spoil.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by xlander(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
tayebest:
PDP governor will soon endorse PMB for 2019, I just pity Atiku and his fans! sad
I read an article today, the writer opined that this 2 governors of the PDP may work for Buhari.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:

Bro i don't why you are doing like this... do you pray that what am going through now should be your portion
seen what I sent?
From gtbank?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
ANY GOVERNOR THAT SUPPORT PMB SHOULD BE VOTED OUT. U ALREADY KNOW EL RUFAI IS GOING WITH HIM
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by bart10: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

The man is a local champion. He would be lost in Davos. He’s too dull to comprehend the issues for discussion at such global level. He prefers Addis Ababa where other shithole leaders would reign. grin
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by goodnews777: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Our God wil disgrace Buhari

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by talk2emma: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Money must be involve
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by enitiObanke(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

If we are object and truthful, Prof Osinbajo wud serve our interest as a nation better in Davos dan baba Buhari. Anywhere Osinbajo speaks, pple listen to him well, and accord him d respect of a president. Buhari shud limit his travels to near destinations and let Osinbajo do most of dis work!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Generalkaycee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
bamidelee:

foolish boy
wise fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.