Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (58474 Views)

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

i'm thanking you for his sake, i feel guilty that i can't be of help, it just gladdens my heart to see someone who is able and willing to

I am doing it on behalf of all of us here on NL.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
ruffDiamond:
my guy this is naija becareful...could be a scammer..if you get a job for him or her let them do it..he'll move on to the next person on another forum trust me..a lot this a damn lazy but will shamelessly chose to beg online..like I said be careful its nothing new... they come up with different tricks every time

dazzol
thank

Blessed is the hand that giveth. I leave the rest to God.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
otabuko:

You want to fall for the scam? All the best.

What if it is not a scam? I would rather fall for it than have an innocent brother suffer when i can help. Let God be the judge.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good evening nairalanders.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by engrjacuzzi: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know what gov udom Emmanuel is doing?? this country don tire me
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Consider it done. I will email you later.

Still waiting.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by blaqoracle: 3:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man
hatred is the heaviest burden a man carry in his life time.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He should also hold meeting with his driver because he will need him to take him back to Daura when Nigerians send him out of Aso Rock in 2019

LOL! Stay in your hut in one village in the south thinking "nigerians" will drive him out. cheesy
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by OmoOshodi(m): 3:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Scammers everywhere .... The guy that begged for help is using another almost 4 - 5 monikers ... To push it down the throats of gullible ones here .... Buhari e no go better for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by gaskiyamagana: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man
Go and hang yourself, PMB till 2023.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by otabuko(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2018
shiffynaani:
and How Sure Do You Know It's A Scam? If You Can't Help Then You Zip Up Your Lips And Continue Looking Like a Lost Sheep. I Aren't Saying His Assertions Are Real. It Might Be Or Not.
You only make a point when when throw insults around. You need help sha.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by YomiBankz(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2018
him say na idiot man.......you dy fess gan oh
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by PHILipu1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He should also hold meeting with his driver because he will need him to take him back to Daura when Nigerians send him out of Aso Rock in 2019
I will quote you when the results are out in 2019.
Be ready to drink sniper
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

I will quote you when the results are out in 2019.
Be ready to drink sniper

We will not accept any rigged result
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by PHILipu1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

We will not accept any rigged result
It will be free and fair like in Anambra.
But we know that you guys will always say that any election that your PDP lose was rigged
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Psalmseen101: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jjporch:
seen what I sent?
From gtbank?
I went to the bank today to make a confirmation, I was so surprised to know that three different people has make some donations, I'm so grateful, may God Almighty blesses you (and everyone that contributes to my bail) more ABUNDANTLY in the name of the most High.

...now i can go back to my family!

Though the sum is yet to complete...but am so GRATEFUL!

Thank you all...love you NAIRALAND!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:04am On Jan 27, 2018
I'm Not sick, neither am I in debt. I just wanna buy a Battery for my Laptop. kindly help a brother too.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Eluwilussit:

What is it is not a scam? I would rather I fall for it than have an innocent brother suffer when i can help. Let God be the judge.

Wow! What a response! You are a good man Sir. God bless you. Please reply my PM. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Eluwilussit:

What is it is not a scam? I would rather I fall for it than have an innocent brother suffer when i can help. Let God be the judge.

Sir, pls this is to remind you that you haven't replied my mail I sent hours ago.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2018
TourismMan:

Sir, pls this is to remind you that you haven't replied my mail I sent hours ago.

Sorry my dear. I could not do it. I tried but honestly, I couldn't get in. I don't even know what to do anymore
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Sorry my dear. I could not do it. I tried but honestly, I couldn't get in. I don't even know what to do anymore

Thanks
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Ok. I will call you later. I hope all is well.

All is well by the grace of God. I just need ur assistance. I am expecting to receive your call. Thanks.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Ok. I will call you later. I hope all is well.
Still waiting and very hopeful you call Sir. Good evening.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
TourismMan:

Still waiting and very hopeful you call Sir. Good evening.

I called you twice today and u didn't pick. Hope u are ok. Take care.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I called you twice today and u didn't pick. Hope u are ok. Take care.

I am so sorry sir. You know the light situation in the country so I was actually charging the phone in a neighbour's apartment. I am sorry for missing the long expected call. Please I beg you, do call back. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
@Jjporch, I just sent you mail. Please check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.