Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,307 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen (20804 Views)

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Teobaba(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2018
I done believe the fed no reason should be justified for killing

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by eph12(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2018
chngebeginwthme:
Some wailing zombies are here, They don't understand the meaning of the write ups just hating
Was there anti grazing law during the last administration? Did APC not claim there were hundreds of death involving the herdsmen during same period?

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Infocitadel: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2018
what does it take to impeach this president?

am really tired.

Papa Oyedepo said it before the election, but no one paid attention. now see

4 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by omoelerin1: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
We have a long way to go in Nigeria as long as these caliber of people are the people that find themselves in the leadership position.
Maturity has nothing to do with age. We have a lot of children as leaders in Nigeria today. And what can children do? To spoil things. This remains the genesis of our travails.

Imagine the rubbish and nonsensical statement this primitive one is spiting out.

Cow brain.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Ournolly: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2018
It is now clear that Buhari and cohorts know what is happening in Benue State, they are answerable to that inhumane treatment on Benue people.

4 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by doctorexcel: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Our presIDIOT and bloody execuTHIEVES. By God grace nemesis will soon caught up with all of them. To Fulani President muhamMAD Buhari,everything that has a beginning will surely have an end. Where will you hide your face after your tenure. The whirlwind that will blow you to Daua is 95% loaded

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Daboomb: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Stone age presidiot running caveman government ... Obj

Buhari should b eimpeached for these Fulani-terrorist-herdsmen-Genocide.
Buhari is specifically allowing the Herdsmen to keep slautering innocent Nigerians, especially in Benue, where he assumes once the state becomes ungovernable, he will declare State of Emergency laws and handover Benue to another Fulani terrorist, as administrator, who will them import more Fulani terrorists into the sstae and they will take over the state.

Buhari himself, is a Patron of this terrorist organisation (Myetti Allah cattle Terrorists) and in 2000, he was the one who actually led a delegation of the same herdsmen, to challenge the Governor of Oyo State (lam Adesina), when the Herdsmen were killing Oyo farmers and those ones retalliated.

So, what we should be more concerned about is how to either impeach this incompetent geriatic or vote hm out in 2019.
We should not allow our divisions to make us lose ofcus of who the "real enemy" is.

We can come back after, to continue our fighting, at least we dont slaughter ourselves or slaughter pregnant women, unlike these Fulani terrorist herdsmen!

3 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2018
I am sure some ppl would not examine the message and reason but would just dismiss it out of hatred and total ignorance.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by blizswt: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Useless government
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Dagenius94(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2018
How and why the APC government keeps hiding from the truth beats my imagine...how can he say the anti-aging law sparked the killings? So states do no have right to decide what's best for them abi?
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Daboomb: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
what does it take to impeach this president?

am really tired.

Papa Oyedepo said it before the election, but no one paid attention. now see

2/3rds majority in the NASS!

- But you know our Senators will rather use the opportunity ot collect BRIBES (and Buahri has a lot of money for that, as the Petroleum Minister and President).

- Religion will also divide their votes, as the Muslims among them will rather support a terrorist Buhari.
- the Northerners will also not support it as they would think of their region first (Buhari is a Northerner), than what is good for the country.
- These Fulani terrorist herdsmen, under the leadership of Buhari, has ensured that all the security apparatus of Nigeria, (Army, Police, Airforce, DSS, Immigration, Customs, e.t.c) are firmly under the control of one of them.

These are just some of what makes impeachment a little far-fetched though, nothing is impossible, as we saw in 2015.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Mintek: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
oduastates:
I have ruminated over this issue for a long time . I have gone deep and come out of the other side .
First things first .
Buhari like Jonathan and his SE goons ,Yar adua before him ,has shown himself incapable of going beyond crude nepotism .
Just like Jonathan, he is running an extremely clannish government .
Buhari must be a one term president.

To my main point . After much analysis , I have come to the conclusion That someone somewhere ordered these so-called herdsmen to forcefully settle on other people's land and if they meet any resistance, murder ,plunder and destroy.
This new terror started under Jonathan with the Fulani/ herdsmen using the vacuum of leadership to continue their expansionist tendencies. It has continued .
The cattles are just occupational disguise . The mission is to forcefully occupy the people's land.
The villagers did not steal their cattle.Those are just made up excuses to continue their terror .
Anyone who has travelled widely in Nigeria will tell you that there are thousand of hectares of unoccupied grasslands in the north that are faraway from human habitation. But it is exactly where people live and settle that they want to graze their cow .
Tell that to the dogs
These herdsmen not only kill , they slaughter their victims in a Textbook Jihadist style .
Even the single roaming herder rapes women(kufirs) .
The Fulanis are not only involved in jihadist /ISIS related activities in Maiduguri, they are active in Mali , Central African Republic,Chad ,Nigeria etc .
Did people actually listen to that professor of nonsense who claimed Benue belong to the Fulani ?
Can you remember that Rep who said that Bayelsa's oil belongs to Jigawa?
People laughed that away as if it was clown talking .I have heard that deluded supremacist crap many times . Believe me , they are serious and they act to that ideology .They really do believe that they are special and Nigeria belongs to them to lord over.

What should be done ?
Everybody must put pressure on their governors to pass the anti grazing law . After more than 50 years of putting up with the self entitled antics of a minority ,

1 nomadic education, we fund it

2 No religion in census ,we allow it .

3 money on a self inflicted NW/NE boko haram wound , we waste money to fight it .

4 A Minority with more representation in parliament, we allow it .

5 Change the structure of the country for progress to happen , they fight it

6 More states and LG to siphon funds , we Sidon dey look .

7 Sharia in a country that is supposed to be secular , we do nothing .

8 They ban beer , Ban wine yet partake in sharing the funds from alcohol thereby allow the petulance of the Fulani elites to continue to use religion to emasculate and lord over their masses .

At what stage do we say that
enough is enough .

Everybody must send a clear message to their leaders ,Obas , politicians .
Enough is enough .
And they must be ready to exchange these myopic, corrupt and idiotic self serving leaders with people who are ready to make a stand .

No cattle colony
No government funded ranches ( apart from normal technical assistance to Nigerians.)
No killers to be allowed to settle in our midst .

The issues we have ended up dealing with is to support the medieval culture of a minority/non indigenous tribe who have shown an unwillingness to move beyond the 9th century.

Have you now realized your folly in helping install this evil government?
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Godson1978: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Dan Ali U are wrong. Even before Anti grazing law there have been killing by herdsmen. So u are absolutely wrong. This statement of ur will not bring our desire peace. U did not even mention the carrying of arm by the fulani, but u are talking about the people the governor arm to protect their life. This is not how to resolve crises as a national leader. I disagree with u on this. U did not even condemn the killing of innocent life. Again this is wrong. U are one sided. If am to be in your office as a national leader, I will blame both and profer solution. Going by what my beloved president said those people were train by Gaddafi, are u now saying those herdsman train by Gaddafi are better than ur people a nigerian like u. Balance the way u address this issue and Nigerian will not look at u as a bad leader. God bless u sir.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by japhethGold: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Buhari and his men are doomed. This is the practical reasoning of doomed human beings.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by rawtruth(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Anarchy looming.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by millhouse: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2018
so before the anti grazing law ,what was the reason for all the killings that had been on the increase? or was it not because of the killings the anti grazing law was established ?
Sometimes i wonder how sarki and his cohorts are able to defend this govt ...well their time is up BMG ...Buhari Must Go!!!!
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2018
This govt will never accept responsibility, they keep shifting blames. if is not Jonathan is PDP. or one thing or the other. the only thing the govt deserve is to be kick out of power.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Sonoyom(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Foolish statement as usual. The Killings have been around before the enactment of the anti grazing law.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
When was the first anti-open grazing bill? What date?

I am sure herdsmen killing predates that by at least 20 years !

Buhari is treating this herdsmen Killing with kid gloves because it is Muslim fundamentalist killing non Muslims but at the same time champions the protest against attacks on Roohinga Muslims in Burma

The only reason he takes these positions is because he Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist and religious extremist
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by FrancisIgya: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Shying away from truth. The killings will continue, therefore the people must not rely on the government for protection.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by FrancisIgya: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Shying away from the truth. The killings will continue, therefore the people must not rely on the government for protection.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2018
if not for GEJ that messed up big time, we wouldn't ve had dis mistake called buhari

like what people have said earlier, if Nigerians reelect buhari by 2019 then I will know we are truly the enemy of this country

reading most of buhari update on this herdsmen issue recently, I notice he doesn't have the interest of this country at heart. he's a mistake that any nation that pray to be successful should avoid

such an embarrassment to the black nation

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by hotwax: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Adebowale89:
if not for GEJ that messed up big time, we wouldn't ve had dis mistake called buhari

like what people have said earlier, if Nigerians reelect buhari by 2019 then I will know we are truly the enemy of this country

reading most of buhari update on this herdsmen issue recently, I notice he doesn't have the interest of this country at heart. he's a mistake that any nation that pray to be successful should avoid

such an embarrassment to the black nation

Buhari's weakness is tribalism and religion sentiment.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by TinaAnita(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
I detest that goat called Buhari with every fiber of my being....

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
People need to go to the frontline of herdsmen vs farmers dispute in Benue to ask questions

I heard about this conflict when ObJ was President

I believe that was not the earliest record of herdsmen vs farmers killings
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Halo22: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2018
I remain dumbfounded....This statement is coming from an NSA of a country and with this, we are at the mercy of the almighty in this country.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by HSE2018: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians were warned about this Tyrant called Buhari but sectionalism and tribalism were the ember of the previous election.

Unluckly; Benue state people proved that they are loyal to Sokoto caliphate. Oga and madam make una enjoy una jollof rice wey una prepare for 2015.

May God help us salvage this Nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by themanderon: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
In a government dominated by Fulani's what do you expect from them? But when an umpire that is supposed to remains unbiased has decided to take sides you know the game has already been decided.
They have confirmed our fears that the criminals killing people certainly have backing from certain elements in this government that is why they conveniently choose to remain silent in the face of aggression against a people they swore to protect.
Buhari will forever be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by InfiniteLoopx: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari and his gang are certified mad men , was it not the killings by herdsmen that necessitated the anti grazing bills in the first place, If Fulanis were just passing through communities in peace and not attacking them would there be need for any anti grazing law ...What about Adamawa and Kaduna states that have been attacked relentlessly by blood thirsty herdsmen, do they also have anti grazing laws ..As at today only two states in Nigeria have anti grazing laws enacted yet Fulani herdsmen are actively carrying out attacks in 28 states ..Did Olu Falae also enact anti grazing laws for herdsmen to keep humiliating him every now and then on his own private farm with no response from the Buhari govt ...Nigerian it is clear that the Buhari govt is an attempt to re-enact the jihadist sagas of Usman Dan Fodio in the 21st century..
One idiot was cautioning me yesterday, @the bold, when its glaring to all and sundry that these guys are on jihadist quest. angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by sunbilor(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2018
enny09:
This statement by FG shows that if the state that enact antigrazing does not reverse it then FG will also not arrest any fulani herdsmen that kill. What a country
You summarised it well.
Re: FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen by Ikennablue(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Can everyone see how useless my govt is There shouldn't be any reason for taking the law into your own hands and taking the life of another person. Now my government is making excuses for some murderers. Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.