Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (20953 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Lemme know if you have watched d last video
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2018
emekaRaj:
This is a catching for Malaysia airplane dat vanish without any trace. Pls pay attention to this, u will get d catching method here more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWPfHkpaMU
Interesting. The last Jinn was really cool and calm. See they are just like human which means they also dont know they have been deceived by shayateen top class amongst them. As i have said before, disbelieving Jinn will have double punishment compared to disbelieving human. It takes lots of efforts for human to reach level of Ihsan or spirituality compared to them. They have luxury to know and see Divine Power. See how the last one is acting when he said he sees light.

Now, as for them taking shahada, we can not be 100% sure of their sincerity. They may as well revert back to kufr after the session. So i like the way raqi concluded that we can't take their word for them 100%. As for missing Malaysia flight, ikupakuti said something to that effect last yr when he quoted a verse of Qur'an suggesting missing flight was carried out of shayateen over water (Bermuda triangle), thats Satan's throne is over the water. Thats sad for those people. I would imagine in the future they may eventually find the plane as he rightly said it is in Arizona. One thing came to mind. I thought the Jinn would contradict himself when raqi asked him minutes later where he said the plane is?. I think raqi asked deliberately and he even mentioned wrong states but the jinn repeated the same city he mentioned earlier.

What he said about muslims is so true. Sheikh Imran said the same over and over that there are those among humans that shayateen whispered to them. This is serious. May Allah help us. I didnt watch this one before.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Empiree:
Interesting. The last Jinn was really cool and calm. See they are just like human which means they also dont know they have been deceived by shayateen top class amongst them. As i have said before, disbelieving Jinn will have double punishment compared to disbelieving human. It takes lots of efforts for human to reach level of Ihsan or spirituality compared to them. They have luxury to know and see Divine Power. See how the last one is acting when he said he sees light.

Now, as for them taking shahada, we can not be 100% sure of their sincerity. They may as well revert back to kufr after the session. So i like the way raqi concluded that we can't take their word for them 100%. As for missing Malaysia flight, ikupakuti said something to that effect last yr when he quoted a verse of Qur'an suggesting missing flight was carried out of shayateen over water (Bermuda triangle), thats Shaytan's throne is over the water. Thats sad for those people. I would imagine in the future they may eventually find the plane as he rightly said it is in Arizona. One thing came to mind. I thought the Jinn would contradict himself when raqi ask him minutes later where he said the plane is?. I think raqi asked deliberately and he even mentioned wronts states but the jinn repeated the same city he mentioned earlier.

What he said about muslims is so true. Sheikh Imran said the same over and over that there are those among humans that shayateen whispered to them. This is serious. May Allah help us. I didnt watch this one before.

Well dats y it's better to convince them to convert not to force them.... An d hop is dat after giving them d light of Allah, power to fight shayateen they will stay as Muslims.

Yea, u ask dem Same question repeatedly in different way to confirm what they are saying. It was actually different jinn he brought dat kips giving him d same answer to confirm it.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
emekaRaj:
It was actually different jinn he brought dat kips giving him d same answer to confirm it.
interesting. It is a bit difficult for me to tell if another jinn is present or not. I only notice if there is significant change in voice or if raqi ask. But in the case of the last one, I can't tell.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
That Abu ruqyah video.... U see where d jinn said they are going to kill him. And d raqi told him to pray to Allah, that d angels will come and help him.

I said something like that in " seeing angels" but they didn't believe. In dat realm the angels comes to help the believers wen u pray to Allah.
Yestaday wen I was been attacked, I recited, a light from heaven just come straight shining down. D next thin an angel came down from d light he was holding a staff..... I couldn't see his face because he was just light...
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
^^

Subhanallah!. Sheikh Sasili was right afterall when he said "oju j'oju lo" i:e i see what you see not (this is not literal translation)..

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Trottle: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Really learning from my bosses here o. I wish our "missing" Sensei (Ikupakuti) can come on board.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Jinn catching for president Muhammad buhari, when he was ill, this is interesting, African jinns strong oo. No wonder we are in such a mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7DnR1cGQA
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree I watched this last year... The timing was unbelievable as it was d same buhari got well, watch
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
emekaRaj:
Jinn catching for president Muhammad buhari, when he was ill, this is interesting, African jinns strong oo. No wonder we are in such a mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7DnR1cGQA
Chai, Lord have mercy. What a mess. This is one of the reasons it is dangerous to make pact with them. Many will confess their true gods in the grave while we think they are believers.

As for him being attacked, sheikh muyideen Bello was right when he said they attacked him spiritually. There are many politicians in nija that have signed pact with shayateen. There is no way Nigeria will get out of this except by Allah's Rahaman.

Talking about BH, we know already their Network is in that country called Yankee. it's the same evil network controlling and causing trouble in Arab world. Chai, Africa jinn craze ooo.....them strong pass. But then, it seems another one from network from Yankee came... So it is not only African jinn. Lord have mercy. I don't think that network will ever embrace Islam. It is 100% evil. This raqi tried ooo... But this catching refreshed my memory. I have seen exactly this type before growing up in my preteen yrs. They sorounded him and recited Qur'an and he was acting crazy. This reminds me of that. But that was ruqya. Africa is in mess man, big mess.

I think the pact he's talking about is probably for Buhari not to fight BH but he breaks that crap unlike Gej who didn't step out of line. I have always said BH are international made. See how PMB crushed them. When he crushed them, they come through other way which is to make economy ungovernable for him. Every president in the world save few signs pact. Take US for instance, they all have to pledge allegiance to the devil. Anyone who steps of out line would be gone. That's what happened to JFK

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
Chai, Lord have mercy. What a mess. This is one of the reasons it is dangerous to make pact with them. Many will confess their true gods in the grave while we think they are believers.

As for him being attacked, sheikh muyideen Bello was right when he said they attacked him spiritually. There are many politicians in nija that have signed pact with shayateen. There is no way Nigeria will get out of this except by Allah's Rahaman.

Talking about BH, we know already their Network is in that country called Yankee. it's the same evil network controlling and causing trouble in Arab world. Chai, Africa jinn craze ooo.....them strong pass. But then, it seems another one from network from Yankee came... So it is not only African jinn. Lord have mercy. I don't think that network will ever embrace Islam. It is 100% evil. This raqi tried ooo... But this catching refreshed my memory. I have seen exactly this type before growing up in my preteen yrs. They sorounded him and recited Qur'an and he was acting crazy. This reminds me of that. But that was ruqya. Africa is in mess man, big mess.

I think the pact he's talking about is probably not to fight BH but he breaks that crap unlike Gej who didn't step out of line. I have always said BH are international made. See how PMB crushed them. When he crushed them, they come through other way which is to make economy ungovernable for him. Every president in the world save few signs pact. Take US for instance, they all have to pledge allegiance to the devil. Anyone who steps of out line would be gone. That's what happened to JFK

Thats d point I was trying to make at D beganin of dis thread, that most of our political, religious problems is spiritual, and like u said except by the grace of Allah we are in deep sh**

Am sure it was because buhari is very religious dat he survive that attack

U said something about someone surrounding who and acting craze. Was it d raqi dat was acting crazy?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
emekaRaj:

Thats d point I was trying to make at D beganin of dis thread, that most of our political, religious problems is spiritual, and like u said except by the grace of Allah we are in deep sh**

Am sure it was because buhari is very religious dat he survive that attack

U said something about someone surrounding who and acting craze. Was it d raqi dat was acting crazy?
No, the Jinn. Raqi was staunched though. Some would have fled the scene the way the Jinn made his moves
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umm
So Illuminati is real.
Buhari also made a pact with them during his election campaign through his marabouts, promising then weekly sacrifices.
But those African and American Jinns are stubborn sha o.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
That one is a big lie, I doubt buhari make any pact with them. It's obvious wen they lie sometimes
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
emekaRaj:
That one is a big lie, I doubt buhari make any pact with them. It's obvious wen they lie sometimes
he probably did but like lip service just to win presidential seat.

Most presidents of the world do. Gej, Obamai etc didn't step out of line. Otherwise they would get got. I believe buhari stepped out of line and damned them. His approach to BH was fantastic and obviously they won't like that.

Buhari might or might not. Walahu alam
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Empiree:
he probably did but like lip service just to win presidential seat.

Most presidents of the world do. Gej, Obamai etc didn't step out of line. Otherwise they would get got. I believe buhari stepped out of line and damned them. His approach to BH was fantastic and obviously they won't like that.

Buhari might or might not. Walahu alam

That's true sha.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2018
emekaRaj:

you will need to explain the situation of a pious Sheikh that the jinn claimed to protect his grave.

I came across a video last night that seems to be about the sheikh in S. Africa you talked about. I haven't comprehensively watched it. They should have no business staying by his grave even if he had conversations with them when he was alive.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
Empiree:
you will need to explain the situation of a pious Sheikh that the jinn claimed to protect his grave.

I came across a video last night that seems to be about the sheikh in S. Africa you talked about. I haven't comprehensively watched it. They should have no business staying by his grave even if he had conversations with them when he was alive.

This is d video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=oGKzhCiLl_Q
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
emekaRaj:

This is d video

yes, I watched it twice at bedtime but fell asleep. Now I'm going to take my time to watch for better understanding
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
emekaRaj:

This is d video

This is very serious and dangerous. We have talked about this few yrs ago. This is crazy. i wanted to say the people are making "tawasul" but they are doing shirk obviously. And the so called "pious sheikh" was actually misguided. Only Allah's Names and His perfect Attributes and durood on the prophet(saw) is allowed in dhikr. For the fact that he was mixing Jinn's names with dhikrAllah makes him some sort of mushrik. I hope Allah have mercy on him. He caused problems for the muslims in the region.

Ziyara we are asked to do at the grave is sending prayers on the dead person not praying to them or asking from them. This sheikh Ben Halima really tried by exposing them. I hope the people in South African doing these now open their eyes. The shirk they committed is by directly asking the dead so called pious sheikh instead of asking Allah. Khalas

And i am surprised no learned Ulamma in the region warned people from doing this nonsense?. This is sad. Again, this is importance of knowledge and especially knowledge of fiqh before doing anything. Knowledge precedes practice bcus Allah (SWT) said:

"Know ME before you worship ME".

Many people today dont want to know Allah before they worship. They end up doing stupid-silly things. The reason they dont get to reason that they are doing something wrong is bcuz the Jinn have taken away their thinking capacity. This is what Sheikh Muhammad Mustapha Ashile (RA) once said in his lecture that "when you seek help from the jinn and rely on them and make pact with them, they give you your needs but take away your ilaakaye (sense) as he put it. "Help" should only be given with CONDITION FREE. If not, then, stay away. Obviously the so called 'pious sheikh' was not pious. The beginning of his mistake is when he mixed jinns' names with dhikr of Allah, and people think he is the one doing the karamat. This is the problem we have today. Those people trooping graves according to this video obvious disregard Allah. The implication is, by disregarding Allah, satan takes over your way. What they were doing was not even "tawasul". What the 'sheikh' did might be considered "minor shirk" but the people even strayed far by devoting their times to the grave and calling on him to heal them. Whereas it was network of jinns who technically tasked themselves without human knowing. May Allah forgive the sheikh and the people too.

See, this is why some muslim ulama advice to stay away 100% from this thing. As much as graves visitation is permissible in islam, it should be ONLY those who are firmly grounded should allowed not every Tom Dick and Harry. Lots of low lives, ill-informed have crept into this making ziyara look stupid. As have said before, help that has to do with making a pact with them should be avoided. Ruhaniya i know about made no such pact. That's why i asked my sheihk what do you do for him in return?. He replied that "you only take care of alfas that help you with du'a. That's all". Nothing like pact. And only Allah's Names and durood on nabi is allowed in dhirk. A muslim shouldn't be calling on jinn or mentioning jinn's name even if you have good intention. Thats what the sheikh did. He mixed it and they stayed with him even after he is gone. Sacrifices are to be directed to Allah not human or jinn. These we were taught as a child but many just feel to proud to learn basic fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence).
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Some of the pple dat does this needs enlightenment, may Allah subuhana'wata'ala guides us all, an let him shower his grace on the Muslim ummah, because we will be Lost without his grace. Fa ansurna alal kaumil kafirun

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
@emekaraj,

Did you have objection or one or two things to say about the Sheikh in S.African whom the people considered pious and sought help from his grave?. I sensed you had something to say about it when you raised this subject. Please dont hesitate to share.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fkhalifa(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
mostyg:
Let me first mention that I m not here to argue, I m here to collaborate the op's view based on personal experience.

We are indeed in war which we are heedless of.
How many of us believe in existence of witches and wizards? Why do we think people join these group consciously and unconsciously? Unconsciously because 50% of people just found themselves in the group. Witches recruit people just like any other organization. Once you found yourself being invited to a party with same clothes 'Aso ebi' or always eating in your dreams, there is tendency you are being invited to such group.
Unfortunately, some of our children have been forced in and they are being waited for to come of age and given power. ( we don't have to believe this).
Just yesterday after a ruqya session a brother asked if there was going to be an end to this spiritual attack. Of course himself and myself know the answer is negative. The people of evil are increasing in number while the Muslims are increasing themselves in follies against one another.
On the issue of helping the Muslim jinns, this is very paramount. My little experience in ruqya field shows that most of these evil jinns do not know they are evil, they just obey instructions. They don't even know about judgement day. The recitation of suratul qiyamah has made most of them accept Islam. Preaching to these jinns about Islam and begging Allah to show them their final abode if they died in the state of kufr and their abode if they accept Islam have always yielded positive result. I may not be able to count numbers of jinns and witches who has taken shahadah and later turned to fight those using them for evil. Wa kanno haqo alayno nasru limuminun.

My advise, whenever a jin speaks, please do whatever in your capacity to let them accept Islam. Please note that some would accept in order to let them go without being sincere with it. In that case recite the verse of the place of hypocrite to them, and begging Allah to let them see.

Let me add that during the course of ruqya, Allah has bless us with several people that see jinns and witches in people. This also has its own other side, when a witch or jinn knows that you could see him/her, they come for you and it becomes a never ending war.

Our adhkar is very important, let's endeavor to do it with our family always. The tactics of the evil is firstly to make you loose your guard (adhkar), then they come striking.
No one I repeat no one cannot be attack. Always be on guard with your adhkar.

May Allah continue to protect us.
bro jazakumullah khyran....I'll like to read more from you sir
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:
bro jazakumullah khyran....I'll like to read more from you sir
Let me share one experience here.
One brother approached to complain of constant wet dreams. It said it has gotten to a stage that even if he looks at a woman, he would ejaculate. I asked him of who he normally have sex with in dream. His response was that any woman he sees and admire in the day time, he would dream of having sex with her in the dream.
He became worried that the wet dream was becoming embarrassing. If he slept with other people he had to quick wake up, clean up before others could wake..
To confirm it was a spiritual case or the brother just needed to get married, I asked him some other questions such as having headache, having a feeling of being followed when walking and some other questions which I can't remember. His response gave me idea it was a spiritual thing..
About 2 days later after solatul isha, I met with him to scan him for the presence of jinn and possibly do ruqya. The scanning result was positive. Scanning could be done by calling the adhan into the ear of the victim while his eyes is closed sitting in a calm position.
Immediately, I saw him responded positively, I started with recitation of some ruqya verses. He lost consciousness and was about to fall on his back from the sitting position. I hit him on the back to bring him back and I started talking to the jinn. I didn't get any response. I asked the brother to question the jinn himself from his mind. To God be glory she responded.
Who are you? Why are you troubling my life? Were the questions I told him to ask the jinn. The brother told me he saw a female figure with long hair but he couldn't see the face. When he asked he why she has been troubling him, he said he saw a screen of himself in his bathroom and a creature entering from the wall. I understood that to mean he was possessed while he was in the bathroom bathing nakedly and possibly maturbating ( my own thought, I never emphasized it). I told him to tell the jinn to leave, all these while I was still reciting some verses. The brother later told me he saw himself and the lady jinn a room discussing asking him what he was reciting because she wasn't feeling comfortable. He said he later saw her packing her things including sponge and a sack and she left. Alhamdulillahi
The brother later open his eyes and confirmed he felt very light in weight.
Few weeks later he called me to say taslim and that he his fine.
To God be glory he was delivered... Alhamdulillahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fkhalifa(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2018
mostyg:

Let me share one experience here.
One brother approached to complain of constant wet dreams. It said it has gotten to a stage that even if he looks at a woman, he would ejaculate. I asked him of who he normally have sex with in dream. His response was that any woman he sees and admire in the day time, he would dream of having sex with her in the dream.
He became worried that the wet dream was becoming embarrassing. If he slept with other people he had to quick wake up, clean up before others could wake..
To confirm it was a spiritual case or the brother just needed to get married, I asked him some other questions such as having headache, having a feeling of being followed when walking and some other questions which I can't remember. His response gave me idea it was a spiritual thing..
About 2 days later after solatul isha, I met with him to scan him for the presence of jinn and possibly do ruqya. The scanning result was positive. Scanning could be done by calling the adhan into the ear of the victim while his eyes is closed sitting in a calm position.
Immediately, I saw him responded positively, I started with recitation of some ruqya verses. He lost consciousness and was about to fall on his back from the sitting position. I hit him on the back to bring him back and I started talking to the jinn. I didn't get any response. I asked the brother to question the jinn himself from his mind. To God be glory she responded.
Who are you? Why are you troubling my life? Were the questions I told him to ask the jinn. The brother told me he saw a female figure with long hair but he couldn't see the face. When he asked he why she has been troubling him, he said he saw a screen of himself in his bathroom and a creature entering from the wall. I understood that to mean he was possessed while he was in the bathroom bathing nakedly and possibly maturbating ( my own thought, I never emphasized it). I told him to tell the jinn to leave, all these while I was still reciting some verses. The brother later told me he saw himself and the lady jinn a room discussing asking him what he was reciting because she wasn't feeling comfortable. He said he later saw her packing her things including sponge and a sack and she left. Alhamdulillahi
The brother later open his eyes and confirmed he felt very light in weight.
Few weeks later he called me to say taslim and that he his fine.
To God be glory he was delivered... Alhamdulillahi
subuhanallah, I wish info like this can get to most Muslims because I'm quite sure many is aware of this kind of attacks...could it mean that the guy won't have children in this world again but in the other world? Also is it that you raqi don't sin or what made you guys strong to do this kind of hard works with the spirits?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Fkhalifa:
subuhanallah, I wish info like this can get to most Muslims because I'm quite sure many is aware of this kind of attacks...could it mean that the guy won't have children in this world again but in the other world? Also is it that you raqi don't sin or what made you guys strong to do this kind of hard works with the spirits?

The beginning of the end is when one ascribes success to himself. Everything success is from Allah and Allah alone.
As regards the guy not having children, I don't think that notion is correct of course he may not be attracted to women to the extent of marriage. Whatever the case is, Allah's will will also override.

Sins.....that's a big one. Everyone sins and seek Allah's forgiveness. One should avoid sins as much as possible and also increase in seeking forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Fkhalifa:

Please where did you get that inference from?

mostyg:

... As regards the guy not having children, I don't think that notion is correct of course he may not be attracted to women to the extent of marriage. Whatever the case is, Allah's will will also override.

Ustadh, why did you say that? I just want to learn Sir.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
^^^

Similar thing happened to a single lady who looked like she already gave birth several times. She was brought for ruqya to sheikh Akindele. After ruqya was done, the jinn(male) said the lady already gave birth for him, I think set of twins total 6. Sheikh asked him to prove it?. Then his children (mini jinn) started suckling their mother (human) and her boobs were jumping up and down without anymore touched her.

The lady was crying and sheikh was speechless like he never seen this before. He said when the lady first told him that she never had a child, sheikh said he didn't believe her. So he pled to the jinn to leave her alone.

The jinn said she's love of his life and they already have children together. So this single lady is not attracted to men because many think she is married and have kids but she's not.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wait wait wait... You mean even after the ruqya, the jinn was still saying that? Haba. Na wa ooo

Is that not an incomplete ruqya? Seeing how the jinn still has control over the sister.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hkana:

Please where did you get that inference from?

Ustadh, why did you say that? I just want to learn Sir.

Let me mention that I m not an Ustadh. I am a student and still learning.
On the question you raised. I wrote that he MAY not be attracted to women to the extent of marriage. The reason is actually not far fetched. When jinn possession is linked with sex, its sometimes about love. Jinns are very jealous as humans. So the female jinn may do everything possible to send away any lady that come close to the brother. This may happen to the extent of making the brother hate marriage or even not be able to have erection whenever he meets human lady.
Please note my choice of words, I m not emphatic.
Whatever happen eventually is Allah's wish.
Allahu Ahlam
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hkana:
Wait wait wait... You mean even after the ruqya, the jinn was still saying that? Haba. Na wa ooo

Is that not an incomplete ruqya? Seeing how the jinn still has control over the sister.

Jinn speaking after ruqya doesn't actually mean ruqya was not completed.
Ruqya is done to achieve the victim is free. The jinn may run away when the verses are becoming unbearable. Sometimes they talk and eventually accept Islam. If they accept Islam sincerely the Qur'anic verse would not burn them again. And sometimes after that the speak the truth. Even though we are still careful of whatever they say.
After saying shahadah, you let them see reason why they most leave the body of the victim.
In cases of love, its always not easy for agreeing to leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) / Please Advise Me On My Proposed Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.