Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (21052 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:

Ignorance is a disease...... I dnt understand how someone can be blabbing about something u dnt know... Had u humbly ask, u would have learn Wat it is.... Now u just blabbing about something u dnt knw.

Be humble boys, Allah love those who are humble

If you have evidence for your jinn catching, not sheikh fulaan said oooo, i would gladly accept it. My door is always open to correction so far you bring evidence.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

Mechanically?

Does the Qur'an have esoteric meaning ni. Apart from the Tafseer that Scholars have done due to the understanding of the Salaf, are there things in the Qur'an that only some people understand or have knowledge of.

inna lilahi waina ilahi rojiun

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

If you have evidence for your jinn catching, not sheikh fulaan said oooo, i would gladly accept it. My door is always open to correction so far you bring evidence.

I like how u feel so important.......
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is d link to d video, it was explained b4 D catching..... Watch it if u have data.... because I know most of u dat disturb online dnt have data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHxEKDokcM

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:
I know most of u dat disturb online dnt have data
grin grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

I have been here for a while now and i know all of them including the atheist that is always derailing and trailing every thread in the islam section......

have just been viewing in incognito mode because of stress in school.

You mean tinstinz
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:
Watch it if u have data.... because I know most of u dat disturb online dnt have data

Very Funny
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

I have been here for a while now and i know all of them including the atheist that is always derailing and trailing every thread in the islam section......

I have just been viewing in incognito mode because of stress in school.

LOL student.... Go and face ur studies boy
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You mean tinstinz

Yeah grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
basugar441:

Yeah grin

That guy is a psycho
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:

LOL student.... Go and face ur studies boy
they think you mean "catching" is my holding jinn physically in your hands like running after chicken in order to "catch" it. If they watch the first 13 mins of the vid, they should understand. They are so rigid. I have watched this clip yrs ago
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
they think you mean "catching" is my holding jinn physically in your hands like running after chicken in order to "catch" it. If they watch the first 13 mins of the vid, they should understand. They are so rigid. I have watched this clip yrs ago

We're so rijid against falsehood and innovation.

I'm Happy with that undecided undecided
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Bakar1: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
why did you say he his lying because you have never done any ruqya ba have you seen jin possession before..? if you say he's lying then ask your imam about it what you have no knowledge of don't just judge or come into conclusions just yet, if you have time google up aburukya on YouTube and watch videos your self and see Islam is all about understanding this deen is simple unless u take it hard. Just like a sahaba always caught a jin stealing until the jin told him what to recite if he doesn't want him back, then the prophet said he has said the truth, if this was not documented you would have said its a lie so many things you don't know about spirituality I tell you it's beyond the normal eyes and jins are not of one kind they are of different types too. But no where in the Quran it is just do one ruqya and know.
And as regards @Fundamentalist saying everything is harm mind you every one has his reward for what he do good or bad almighty Allah said there is no superiority it's only taqwa and your worship that differentiates one we all have different understanding to Islam and the way we practice, I dnt even know what suffi suni shia means from where I was brought up and practiced Islam until few years ago I was brought up with the Quran and sunnah but judging from the post the author never said he belongs to any group Sunni Sufi or shia he's just narrating his experience if you have not seen jin catching YouTube search and watch aburukya to know what jin catching is and all your answers would be explained there all what you asking if what he does is acceptable islamically u can check it up there the verses of the Quran he reads and the verses he reads for almighty Allah to show the jin his light to convince them of what he's saying mind you if you don't know they see angels, just like the battle of badr and it's likes if a jin is possess a body if he sees angel of death coming he would run far and would be terrified but this I don't think you know.
And in Islam it's about understanding you relax and read his experience to gain knowledge either it be useful for you or not you would surely gain and patience is a key to gain knowledge faulting him on his experience is bad. You choose what you would like out of those knowledge that suits you and leave the rest.
But you can ask your mallam on Islamic spirituality not everyone experience this some do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fundamentalist:

We're so rijid against falsehood and innovation.

I'm Happy with that undecided undecided
what's the innovation?. Do you even understand this thread at all?. Let me simply help you. Jinn catching", is same appearance with normal ruqya. The difference here is what emekaraj explained earlier when i talked about sheikh Akindele. Your form of ruqya however involved beating the victims and spraying water on them and some of them die in the process. Thats sunnah too right?. So i ask again, whats innovation here?. You guys have serious problems with language barrier and comprehension. I have long knew that. This is why i said you are rigid.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
@emekaraj,

This is interesting. I watched the clip yrs ago as i said earlier but i didnt understand at that time or simply did not attention. Now i really enjoyed it how he "catches" them.

You seemed to explain it really nice earlier. I think you need to ignore these brothers. They are not here to learn. They place themselves in the position of the only ones that are righteous and the only ones on siratal mustaqim. I understand the "catching jinn" better with the video.

The brothers think "catching" means hide and seek and holding Jinns in your hands, bottle, plastic etc. In another word, physically restraining or tying them down. This is clearly metaphoric. Correct me if i am wrong. I have said earlier that they focused too much on external observation rather than internal reality.

The one i was talking about earlier was where human possessed another human being. That's what Sheikh Akindele experienced. He said he never seen that before. And he asked the woman why she possessed the young lady. She said she offended her. Sheikh said to her that she was lying that she is human. That she is jinn. She denied. She said she is human and even gave descriptions of her neighborhood and residence. That she possesses another human and she would not forgive the lady. This sheikh is salafi man. Now will these arrogant brothers call sheikh Akindele "innovator" and urge him to bring dalil?. Experience or haqiqa surpasses reading text mechanically.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
@emekaraj,

This is interesting. I watched the clip yrs ago as i said earlier but i didnt understand at that time or simply did not attention. Now i really enjoyed it how he "catches" them.

You seemed to explain it really nice earlier. I think you need to ignore these brothers. They are not here to learn. They place themselves in the position of the only ones that are righteous and the only ones on siratal mustaqim. I understand the "catching jinn" better with the video.

The brothers think "catching" means hide and seek and holding Jinns in your hands, bottle, plastic etc. In another word, physically restraining or tying them down. This is clearly metaphoric. Correct me if i am wrong. I have said earlier that they focused too much on external observation rather than internal reality.

The one i was talking about earlier was where human possessed another human being. That's what Sheikh Akindele experienced. He said he never seen that before. And he asked the woman why she possessed the young lady. She said she offended her. Sheikh said to her that she was lying that she is human. That she is jinn. She denied. She said she is human and even gave descriptions of her neighborhood and residence. That she possesses another human and she would not forgive the lady. This sheikh is salafi man. Now will these arrogant brothers call sheikh Akindele "innovator" and urge him to bring dalil?. Experience or haqiqa surpasses reading text mechanically.

Had I know u didn't get d jinn catching earlier, I would have send u some videos so u can watch, even the one about the pious man dat pple goto to his grave to ask for help. I was going to explain it but dis boys diverting my attention.

About a human possessing a human, it's the soul of those witches dat possess their victim. In dis case we recite the verse of the beast, and he will come and kill this souls.

In the video did u see wen iblis came their with his army but was powerless to do anything.

If u like it I will be posting more links for u to watch

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
@ empiree did u see how they disappeared, I told u they dnt have anough data.

Instead of them to listen, ask questions and learn b4 they put up their arguments, they will just come and be shouting BID'AH without understanding d topic

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
All these people labelling others as innovators and calling other Muslims different names I don't really understand them.
Is it that they believe there is no spirituality in Islam?
Nabiyy Sulayman was a prophet of Allah who was on the right part of Islam and his interactions with Jinns were clearly documented, Nabiyy Muhammad ('s. A. W) clearly informed us about these entities too.
Not everyone is given the spiritual gift by Almighty Allah because he blesses and raises the position of whomever he wills (He has the absolute power)
Some of these overly online righteous brothers are the ones who get involved in the worst of sihrs and black magic in general.
I never really wanted to mention this, but the attitude of these brothers is sickening, there is an imam in Osun State who portrays the same character as the people calling other Muslims innovators on this thread and some other threads, moving closer to this man it was discovered that he is one of the biggest sihr practitioners, but looking at him from the outside you will never know.

B. T. W I've also met an Alfa that was reciting incantations, I couldn't laugh that day.
May Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect us and may he make us remain steadfast on this part of Islam he's placed us on.

Fundamentalust and his cohorts only Allah knows what you do in the corner of your rooms, it is one of you that was in NYSC camp and was seeing ladies without pants.
What happened to lowering of the gaze? (hijab for men) .....
I was once in camp also, and I know if your eyes so not wander off you won't see what you ought not to see.
Let me just pause here for now.........

Salam Alaykum Warahmotulahi.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
wow I just finished watching the video. These things can feel things that we humans can't feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:
@ emp.iree did u see how they disappeared, I told u they dnt have anough data.

Instead of them to listen, ask questions and learn b4 they put up their arguments, they will just come and be shouting BID'AH without understanding d topic
That's amazing. I really like where he raised his hands and Allah "Ya Allah, show them the Muslim army of Jinn". She was amazed. That i called "sitting ovation" cheesy grin When raqi beseeched Allah to show them muslim army of Jinn is like UNVEILING reality to the kufar Jinns. They probably didnt know there are many muslim jinn of their likes just like some non-muslims don't know muslims are over a billion

Now what i am not clear about yet is how the sister used and those kufar jinns came. I know you explained this before but i need clarification again. I have never seen that before. I just watched the video yrs ago without paying attention
Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree, your BID'AH is worth another thread.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamgenius:
E.mpiree, your BID'AH is worth another thread.
You didnt answer this.

emekaRaj:

Pls tell me what empir.ee has invented I will like to learn if it makes sense.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamgenius:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Raintaker:
All these people labelling others as innovators and calling other Muslims different names I don't really understand them.
Is it that they believe there is no spirituality in Islam?
Nabiyy Sulayman was a prophet of Allah who was on the right part of Islam and his interactions with Jinns were clearly documented, Nabiyy Muhammad ('s. A. W) clearly informed us about these entities too.
Not everyone is given the spiritual gift by Almighty Allah because he blesses and raises the position of whomever he wills (He has the absolute power)
Some of these overly online righteous brothers are the ones who get involved in the worst of sihrs and black magic in general.
I never really wanted to mention this, but the attitude of these brothers is sickening, there is an imam in Osun State who portrays the same character as the people calling other Muslims innovators on this thread and some other threads, moving closer to this man it was discovered that he is one of the biggest sihr practitioners, but looking at him from the outside you will never know.

B. T. W I've also met an Alfa that was reciting incantations, I couldn't laugh that day.
May Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect us and may he make us remain steadfast on this part of Islam he's placed us on.

Fundamentalust and his cohorts only Allah knows what you do in the corner of your rooms, it is one of you that was in NYSC camp and was seeing ladies without pants.
What happened to lowering of the gaze? (hijab for men) .....
I was once in camp also, and I know if your eyes so not wander off you won't see what you ought not to see.
Let me just pause here for now.........

Salam Alaykum Warahmotulahi.

Another innovator spotted .

This thread is bringing out the best in you

Carry on

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
emekaRaj:

We don't have "anough " data to watch shocked shocked shocked

I rather use that data for for something better
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Fundamentalist:

We don't have "anough " data to watch shocked shocked shocked

I rather use that data for for something better
Thats it. You are enemy of what you dont know
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Raintaker:

Fundamentalust and his cohorts only Allah knows what you do in the corner of your rooms,
I essentially love the way you typed his moniker, even if it was typo error. He is indeed "LUST" grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Had I know u didn't get d jinn catching earlier, I would have send u some videos so u can watch, even the one about the pious man dat pple goto to his grave to ask for help. I was going to explain it but dis boys diverting my attention.

About a human possessing a human, it's the soul of those witches dat possess their victim. In dis case we recite the verse of the beast, and he will come and kill this souls.

In the video did u see wen iblis came their with his army but was powerless to do anything.

If u like it I will be posting more links for u to watch
Pls do. I have all the DATA in my hands. Time is all i need. Yes, i got that blis part. and i like when he asked: "are you still there?" and there was a brief silence indicating they all gone before the sister tried to unveil her hijab. Please kindly disregard those roaches and post whatever. There was even a salafi man who had 2hrs long conversation with jinn and Jinn told him lots of things. This is on youtube. I enjoyed that few yrs ago too
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Not everybody has the time to be replying your baseless claims every now and then.

BTW, i love the way you are reiterating and emphasizing the "they don't have data". It's making the thread more himorous.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by basugar441(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2018
iamgenius:

Its worth the whole ISLAM section
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2018
basugar441:

Its worth the whole ISLAM section
You guys simply have no knowledge. You have no idea what this thread was all about. You have no meaningful contributions. Therefore, it is really a waste of time talking to you guys. You aren't here to learn. I am sure "Jinn catching " means physically catching the jinn to you. That's what y'all thought. shame of you.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Empiree:
That's amazing. I really like where he raised his hands and Allah "Ya Allah, show them the Muslim army of Jinn". She was amazed. That i called "sitting ovation" cheesy grin When raqi beseeched Allah to show them muslim army of Jinn is like UNVEILING reality to the kufar Jinns. They probably didnt know there are many muslim jinn of their likes just like some non-muslims don't know muslims are over a billion

Now what i am not clear about yet is how the sister used and those kufar jinns came. I know you explained this before but i need clarification again. I have never seen that before. I just watched the video yrs ago without paying attention

On the one u bold, I said it b4 dat wen raqi call on Allah he answered them, in fact they command and by the will of Allah it happens. Quran verse has a great effect on the jinn, one recitation can change their life, unlike d human that has to recite thousands b4 u see feel d effects, because we are more heavier in terms of mater or physical.

Lemme explain again.....

Wen u remove a jinn from someone and d jinn has totally gone, he or she still has an opening or connection that links him or her to d jinn world. So through this link the jinn can be brought back, this person dat is used is called the d catcher.

I once use my wife as a catcher...... Wen I removed a jinn from my wife, a yr plus after, they are still disturbing her in dreams.... That was wen I made a research an find out about jinn catching.... It just gives us the total power over them. So i use her as the catcher because jinn has spoken through her b4 and the fact that she is still having weird dreams means their is still an opening or connection to d jinn world.

So I called them back even tho it has been more than a year, this time I was ruthless on them, they confess everything, they mentioned another jinni woman, dat was planning to marry my wife to her son wich is also a jinn. So i brought her and d son too, burn all the sacrifice they gave them to be disturbing my wife. Convert them... And send dem back to fight for Allah as Muslim jinn

Note: u can't just use anyone, it's someone who was possessed and jinn must have spoken through D person b4.....

There a lot going on in the world today.... Wen I hear some critique I just laughed because I just see inexperienced an ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Islam's Position On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.