Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It (473 Views)

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by HeWrites(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2018
This post gets our award for most insensitive post of 2018. It's doubtful if any other can beat it.

A man took to Twitter to share his chat with a woman where he was asking women to enjoy being raped and quit complaining about it. He compared being raped to being served the wrong food at the restaurant. He told of how he went to a restaurant and they got his order wrong but, so as not to offend his date, he decided to eat what he was served, and to his surprise, he found that he enjoyed it.

The man, whose name has been given as Shaw, then proceeded to say it's the same with rape and if women learn to stop crying so much about it happening, they might actually find themselves enjoying it.

Some social media users actually agreed with him while some criticized him. He went on to reply the tweets criticizing him and defended his warped opinion.

See screenshots below.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/this-post-gets-our-award-for-most.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by HeWrites(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2018

Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2018
shocked

I just knew it had to be one dumb white He-goat. Warped mentality.

Everything that's wrong with modern society summed up in one tweet and to think that some fools actually agree with Him...

Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by kingxsamz(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2018
when he gets raped by 5 hefty gay guys,I hope he enjoys it.

E-diot.

Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by kingxsamz(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided words like this can only come from a rapist.

Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by Nonso92(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Rapist spotted
Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by Snow02: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Jesus Christ LMAO this guy is a sick pervert I guarantee he has raped someone before
Re: Twitter User Tells Women To Stop Crying About Rape And Learn To Enjoy It by Emmliano4199: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
Jesus Christ LMAO this guy is a sick pervert I guarantee he has raped someone before
Ewoo!!�
So dat u will na prevail abi
Oga mi sml sml oo!�

(1) (Reply)

My Love Charm / Relationships: Why Do Some Women Lose Appreciate When A Person Expresses His Emo / Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.