Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain (1029 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by Mamajama(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2007
What more or who else do we need to confirm ATIKU is corrupt? where is he getting all the money to retain all this senior advocate of Nigerians to defend him? How long will Nigerians continue to endure this ignorant by ATIKU? why is the senate and the court system wasting time to prosecute this guy? is he paying some of our senators? I have so much question for you ATIKU but no one to answer them. so I will continue to look and laugh

http://www.tribune.com.ng/03032007/news/news2.html
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by McKren(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2007
The truth is that most of them senators and judges who benefited in the first term while he was piloting the affairs of the nation keep on dreaming of how rich the will be if Atiku becomes President. That is simply what this is about, they want bussiness as usual to continue.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by ugodaniel(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2007
And who da Bleep is Britain to say someon's corrupt or not. Have you forgotten in a hurry the scandal that hit Blair recently about party funding!

*hisses, shakes head and walks away* lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by McKren(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2007
well Atiku seek their consent by travelling to UK or US each time it is 24hrs to court judgement to decide his faith as VP.
Someone has said before that 24hrs to the supreme court next ruling he might go to Italy this time.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by ugodaniel(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2007
Na wa for you Mckren shocked
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by McKren(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2007
ugodaniel:

Na wa for you Mckren shocked

But you know say Atiku na guy man, we nor want that kind presido.
|We need serious people.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by betantee(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2007
Atiku is only making a fool of himself  together with his collaborators .A thief turning a preacher for the down trodden
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by TerraCotta(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2007
There's no news here. The only question I have is whether people blame Obasanjo for "manipulating" the British government into releasing this statement the same way he "manipulated" the EFCC's reports.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by CrudeOil2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2007
O.K Britons have now turned to atikuphobics too.I can seeeee. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by abdkabir(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2007
The Nigerian Tribune report of the story is ambigous. There was no reference the the exact words of the British team as regards ATIKu's Curruptness. 4 me , its still propaganda.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by IykeD1(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2007
Atiku and the Alliance for Corruption are wasting their time and money.
They are not smelling Aso Rock - its as simple as that. For those of you
supporting this joker, prepare for a possible one last victory from the
Supreme Court because that will be your last anyway.

There is no way this epitome of corruption will become president of Nigeria,
not when Obasanjo is still the current leader - and for that, I am thankful!
It can't be business as usual.

One thing is clear, even if God was to indict Atiku, his supporters will not
agree with the indictment. Of course, I wouldn't expect any member of the
much celebrated Alliance for Corruption to agree neither.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by abdkabir(m): 3:11am On Mar 04, 2007
If God were to Indict Atiku, then he will have to carry his Wahala go.

Trust me, Even though i sympathise with him, he's not a saint.I just happen to think he's got courage to challenge OBJ. And that I respect. cheesy
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by donnymikky(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2007
well Atiku seek their consent by travelling to UK or US each time it is 24hrs to court judgement to decide his faith as VP.
Someone has said before that 24hrs to the supreme court next ruling he might go to Italy this time.

I hope Ugodaniel will be satisfied with this answer
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by ugodaniel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2007
@donnnymike, you are SERIOUSLY loking for my trouble ooo!!! undecided grin
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by skyjuice: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2007
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by toshmann(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2007
atiku corrupt o o o obj na bad man o o o efcc na wahal ooo etc wetin concern britian inside nigeria? angry i don warn am for nairaland b4 say make we dey careful how we support all these oyibo wey de interfer with our business. wetin no concern them. haba angry .

let them face their racist country. if they like us so much they should focus on the nigerians in their country and those at their embassy. wetin be their business. these peopl no like us at all o, make we no regard anything they say as people wey dey concerned o. these people are hardened people. u need to see institutional racism in this country(uk). angry

like malcolm x said, i'll reiterate. . . history has authorised me to call the white man evil
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2007
So in Nigeria it is only Atiku that is corrupt?
Has Britain ever bothered to ask OBJ how he got that stupendous wealth from 1999-2007?
Or where the money Andy Uba carried in presidential jet came from?
Or the building purchase by Gbenga Obasanjo in the U.S
The court has vindicated ATIKU time and again so it is Britain that would convict him?
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by Mamajama(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
All the people you listed are not contesting for office ATIKU is contesting. he should be stoped and prosecuted
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by Orikinla(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2007
Let anyone on Nairaland who has not sinned cast the first stone on Atiku.

We are all corrupt.
From the girl hawking fake pure water on the streets to Baba Iyabo in Aso Villa.

Most of those calling Atiku names here will not reject any job offer or contract in the companies Atiku has in Nigeria.
Both Obasanjo and Atiku are guilty.
That is why IBB is not afraid of the EFCC.

I just hate hypocrisy and fallacy.
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by Mamajama(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2007
SO since we are all corrupt we should liberate corruption? is that your take? some of you people make me sick. people like you will sell their soul for a soda water. some people still have moral values and social responsibilities. I will not accept any contract from ATIKU firm. and there are million of Nigerian that will not sell out
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by IykeD1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2007
@orikinla,

So since we are corrupt, your solution is for us to continue to let corruption
be a factor in our governance?

Well then, since we are all corrupt, please open the prisons and let everyone
convicted out. Dismantle the EFCC, the courts, the police, etc. and let it be a
free for all in whatever you choose since we are all corrupt. Man, what are you
smoking these days?
Re: Atiku Is Corrupt - Britain by Mamajama(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2007
BANGER, HIKI IKE grin MAFIA WAY that is what that smoke is call that make people think like that

(1) (Reply)

Yardua Or: Hem / Why We Called Off Strike - Labour / Israel To Get $30billion Military Aid From Uniteds States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.