Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! (36710 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by alfredo4u(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2018
hakm5:
she is gone. This situation happened to me exactly. The worst part of my own situation was that the neighbour guy was like our errand boy . Whenever I am not around .He always be with her. I warned to stop let him be around her whenever I am not around or going to him for charging ,resting or whatever. To cut the long story short,as a punishment I stopped calling for a month, the following month I saw on Facebook they engaged with my woman carrying two months pregnancy for the guy. This is the first time I am sharing this story. Too embarrassed to tell anyone.

Is well bro.....I bet you, you will laugh last..........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Berliner1: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

Im a father of two......my daughter is four this while my son is one...

Go and do DNA for your last kid.

Your wife is acting based on emotion.

She want more attention and she careless about your job.

Very irrational being.

Talk to her parent and plan an exit route.

Get a woman that will give u rest of mind.

Shes playing with your emotion because she knows u wont divorce her.

ACT LIKE A MAN.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by omotoyossi(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Guy.. look at me.. they are fvcking ur wife.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by onstelly(f): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:

My sister you wont understand ,
No matter how smart one is , or try to make things work , no matter how loving and kind you are if the other party is unwilling to give back love and care and respect nothing would work .
Marriage is beautiful , I am not scared of marriage , just scared of being with the wrong person .Too many pretenders these days .
May God help us
ok now I understand, God won't even allow us to meet the wrong people.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by alfredo4u(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Lol I understand you. There is nothing between you and the lady. You only flirt with her and she sent you a bill. Because you respect your home.

Same with your wife.

There is nothing between her and the neighbor. They only just flirt with each other and she sends him her bill and picks items from his fridge.

See?

Fact is you are just childish and immature like I said. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. The fact that an anonymous lady sends you a bill puts you in the same shoes with your wife. Both of you have issues. And I'm very much sure if we hear her own side of the story the opinion of many people here about you will change. They will see you in your true color.

Let the change begin with you. Grow up! When you do your wife will stop visiting neighbors.

Stay blessed.

Pls to correct you OK, run a check on all my headline, you will know the kind of woman I married...

God knows, I have been the one keeping this family.....

I bet you...if you face half of what I face because of her, you will never till death take your life marry her or even advice you relative to marry her.

Is just that I love her......

If you r to set me and her on a cheat now....I think I will win with a big margin.....but no no no, I have my reasons.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Haincindy: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2018
There is something she needs you are not able to provide but the guy those. I don't know what it is but it's up to you to find out. What will my wife be doing in another mans house in the first place?? She can't even try it. Something is definitely wrong somewhere and you need to find out fast else bro u r sharing kondo with another bobo oo
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Donald3d(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2018
onstelly:

ok now I understand, God won't even allow us to meet the wrong people.
Amen o
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by featheredwinter(f): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Not again , person come dey fear to marry na undecided, una wey don marry just dey make person fear everyday .Shey I go marry like this sha ,chei lipsrsealed cry
Anyway.....
Situations like this to be honest would be very hard to solve(she is unwilling to do anything about it) , this is why you should always make it clear the things you like and the things you dont like before marrrying your partner .

Your madam was very very very very wrong on all levels ,
1.She is not supposed to go to a single guys room and vice versa
2.She is not supposed to collect anything from him , You should be the one to go to him if your family needs his assistance.
3.The height of it is her inivting him to your house at night to watch match by 10pm !!!!, like what the .... lipsrsealed

Now to your own part
-If she has not always being like this, then something is wrong , and its at the foundation
-How often do you and your wife do things together ?, because from the look of things , if you observe critically and psychologically , its not just about collecting things from him , and she also might not be cheating on you, the koko here is SHE ENJOYS HIS COMPANY.Thats why she finds it hard to stop .
-Is your wife your best friend ? , how do you correct her when she is wrong (by shouting or in a loving manner)
-How well do you tell her sweet words and comment on her beauty
-How well do you give her time just to listen to her
-I know its hard creating time for all these with work and everything but you have to try .
-Women love someone who makes them feel safe and alive, someone who listens to their fears and worries and anything they have to say -Be her friend !
-Have a heart to heart talk with her, tell her calmly why what she is doing is wrong .
-Never stop telling her you love her , even when you are angry with her
-Try and get her busy , so she would have less time to even think he exists
-Bring back respect into your home , not just her respecting you , but you also respecting her .She has obviously lost respect for you
-Above all while you take actions talk to God about everything .

Act fast , because that guy na sharp guy, he knows where you are lacking and he is capitalizing on it , thats the advantage side chicks and side guys always have over the main partner "filling the empty spaces"

No matter what you do ,use wisdom and be calm and loving about it
God bless your marriage

MODIFIED : Women please stop assuming your husband would automatically know what you are thinking or feeling , talk to him if you feel he is not doing something right , not all men are mind readers biko, sometimes he honestly has no clue what you need until you open up,same goes for men too

Abeg make una check my signature cool cool cool

Very objective comment! You understand women! We are not as difficult as majority of men assume. Don't I just love you already!

Op your wife may not have started cheating on you, but your immature approach to this may push her to, and trust me, once she tows that way, she may never look back.. It's obvious that she's emotionally attached to him,

She enjoys the guy's company, it is very clear. This should make you think about yourself.

Do you give her room to express herself? Does she feel safe with you?

Do you listen to her? A woman who feels heard can tell you just anything. She'll be very plain. She wouldn't mind opening up on her heart struggles...

Are you domineering?(You sound like one to me)

Do you reassure her?

The truth is, if she continues this way, you will lose your wife. This is where wisdom comes in.

You guys should talk about it like mature people. Tell her exactly how you feel about it. Let her say her mind too. Don't interrupt her, or raise your voice. Do your best not to talk out of anger.

Fire up your communication with her. Ressurect it! She is not just a woman you paid brideprice on to live in your house. She is your partner, your best friend, your confidant etc

I pray you guys overcome this and come out stronger.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by OhiOfIhima: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2018
hakm5:
she is gone. This situation happened to me exactly. The worst part of my own situation was that the neighbour guy was like our errand boy . Whenever I am not around .He always be with her. I warned to stop let him be around her whenever I am not around or going to him for charging ,resting or whatever. To cut the long story short,as a ppunishmentunishment I stopped calling for a month, the following month I saw on Facebook they engaged with my woman carrying two months pregnancy for the guy. This is the first time I am sharing this story. Too embarrassed to tell anyone.
Heeey bros.. Dis ur stories feaaar me ooo. Pls tell me, it was a joke? Hey! Fear woman... It happen dat u brought d said wife along b4 she met d errand guy. No way, me as far as I have done d necessary tins dat we give me d courage to call her wife n which her parents is vividly aware of our marriage, I will definitely destroy dem both. Dis life sef don tire me... If naw jus boyfriend n girlfriend, brother take heart. One tin 4 sure, karma is a bitch will direly cut wit dem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Psoul(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2018
My brother, I really appreciate ur situation.
Marriage comes with lots of sacrifices and it requires so much understanding and patience to thread.
In every marriage, there is this point wen each feel like giving up. You will just feel like you don't want to do again.
If you are able to successfully weather this point, you will start enjoying your married life.

In a family, don't always make orders, try to talk over and issue and make sure ur partner understands the implication of what u are saying and it will be more easier to respect what you don't want.

I am happy that you never told us here that your wife is cheating on u. Then solving this issue will not be too difficult.
I want u to understand how women reason. When they think that their have clean conscience about what they are doing, it will be very difficult for u to make them see reason wen u try to tell them about inherent danger in that. Just like ur wife, she may be free minded but how sure is she that the other guy is. She will tell u dat he is a good guy. She will fail to see that most favour from guys to opposite sex has its pay back if not immediate, later.
You need to have enough time to explain things to her biko.

Then, for the last action u took. My brother, you are very wrong. I said very wrong. U can't cut ur communication with ur wife. Hw can u if start thinking of such a thing? She is ur wife for Christ's sake. If u continue to remain incommunicado, the gap bw u and her keeps widening. Then she will start looking for a man to talk to, same wt u.
Marriage is like marketing. Never let ur customer taste the product of ur competitor else he/she may find reasons not to patronize u again. Make him/her feel as if ur product is the best in the world.
Apply this strategy in marriage. Never let her happiness come from outside. Its not just limited to sex. Make her feel u are just the best in all.
So my brother, break that silence.

Finally, bros, don't even try to imagine separating those kids from their mother. I bet u, if u do, ur problems will be multiplied into 100%.
One, u will fail in giving the the necessary attention they need. Do u think it's easy to take care of kids. It's only women that God endowed wt that grace. Unless in rare situations that men can compete wt women in that area.
If those kids stay wt u for 2wks, u will run mad. Or do u want to send them to anoda person to train for u. Try naa and see the consequence.

Have you seen broken homes? Wen u see one, the fear will not even allow you to imagine what u wrote up there.
Pls reconcile with that woman and groom her into what you want her to be. That's why on your wedding day they call you her Groom. Grooming no be by mouth. It takes a lot of patient. God bless your home.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by godofuck231: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:
I will try and make it brief...few month before I got my new job that took me out of my former location. During that period, I do all I can to make sure me and my family feed well and manage the way we can.

During that period, there is this guy in my neighborhood that my wife always confide in, at times she goes to his place to collect whatsoever she want in the guys fridge to eat. Which I warned her to stop doing and always manage what we have in the house with the children.

One night around 10:30pm, I caught her carrying things in her hand coming from the guys room, with that annoyance I slapped/kick her not minding the same guy coming at her back. Although, me and this guy do help each other whenever we do need each others help.

After that incident, I seriously warned her to stop entering any single guys apartment and to stop allowing guys into my apartment whenever I'm not around.

Just last two weeks, I called her around 10pm to wish her a wonderful night rest, during that call, I heard a voice in the background, I ask her who was that, only for her to tell me is the guy I asked her to stop entering my place whenever am not around. That he is watching match in my parlour. Immediately I banged the call.

The next morning, I called her and was correcting her of what she did, I asked her just one question 'what did she think the neighbours will say if they see him coming out of my place by that time of the night?......She started nagging on the phone and said she have her life to live, and I have mine and I can't stop her from the way she live her life....I now reminded her that I'm her husband and she should live to my expectations and abide by my rules, she said never. With that annoyance, I told her I will never send her feeding allowance to her again, that whenever she needs the children food, she should go to the supermarket across and collect their food. Although I do deposit cash for the children provisions up front.

Since that day, I stopped calling her and she never calls. Right now, I'm thinking of pulling my children away from her before she will corrupt the children.

House, pls kindly advise......pls if you don't have any useful advise, pls jump and pass ohhhhh. No insults pls
When u married a runs babe what do u expect as outcome? Reason well, humans hardly change, we adapt that's a fact the ruminants of the old life flashes in the present behaviour, she is unsatisfied even if u give her shoprite before leaving, she would go back to find kerosene in that guys house, the spirit of being un contented is hunting her, when ever she is lacking cooking cubes she starts panicking and next is a man to use his head for money to buy it, so one day he would have to ask for payments and ur kpongi will suffer like Chelsea under arsenal,she wants to live her life, you should live yours, guy you married you girlfriend where is your wife.

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by damichworld(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Not again , person come dey fear to marry na undecided, una wey don marry just dey make person fear everyday .Shey I go marry like this sha ,chei lipsrsealed cry
Anyway.....
Situations like this to be honest would be very hard to solve(she is unwilling to do anything about it) , this is why you should always make it clear the things you like and the things you dont like before marrrying your partner .

2.She is not supposed to collect anything from him , You should be the one to go to him if your family needs his assistance.
3.The height of it is her inivting him to your house at night to watch match by 10pm !!!!, like what the .... lipsrsealed

Now to your own part
-If she has not always being like this, then something is wrong , and its at the foundation
-How often do you and your wife do things together ?, because from the look of things , if you observe critically and psychologically , its not just about collecting things from him , and she also might not be cheating on you, the koko here is SHE ENJOYS HIS COMPANY.Thats why she finds it hard to stop .
-Is your wife your best friend ? , how do you correct her when she is wrong (by shouting or in a loving manner)
-I know its hard creating time for all these with work and everything but you have to try .
-Women love someone who makes them feel safe and alive, someone who listens to their fears and worries and anything they have to say -Be her friend !
-Have a heart to heart talk with her, tell her calmly why what she is doing is wrong .
-Bring back respect into your home , not just her respecting you , but you also respecting her .She has obviously lost respect for you

Act fast , because that guy na sharp guy, he knows where you are lacking and he is capitalizing on it , thats the advantage side chicks and side guys always have over the main partner "filling the empty spaces"

God bless your marriage

MODIFIED : Women please stop assuming your husband would automatically know what you are thinking or feeling , talk to him if you feel he is not doing something right , not all men are mind readers biko, sometimes he honestly has no clue what you need until you open up,same goes for men too

I no read am finish but I give u pass mark ..... Bravo
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Agy4sure(f): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2018
But you can easily take them to where u are if shes not working because I don't buy the idea of the man staying separate Frm the wife to avoid the story that touch
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by godofuck231: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Anyway.....

Now to your own part

God bless your marriage

some women of low pedigree do not know this, na to ask as if the man na her father and nag on
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by StPete: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

I wanted to read and just ignore this story because I'm sure many people have contributed to it, but truth is, exactly this same thing happened to my older brother and the said woman has gotten pregnant eventually for the said neighbor TWICE! Do not treat this matter with kid gloves cos I'm almost certain your wife is about to cheat if she isn't doing it already
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Op why not install hidden cameras in the ceiling of your home. Hack her phone before drawing a conclusion.

If the dude has shagged her then break his leg, relocate with your wife.
Nigerian women have lost it. They want to be a partner and not receive orders from their man yet they allow men spend millions for just wedding and bride price.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2018
uboma:

What do you mean by this, divorce is not encouraged in my place....?

If what you reported in your first post is true, you have no business seeing her as your wife.

Being in a marriage isn't a do or die affair especially when your partner is acting this way.
God bless u sir

Imagine his wife yelling back at him after keeping a single guy at their apartment as late as 10pm! I honestly sorry for d op, to me the marriage is gone.

Op sound likea weak guy though...For condoning it for this long...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Chydo63(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
take your kids how ? Their kids not his ! When will you guys learn that women now have rights and you can’t take kids away like your wife has no right to her own kids ?
The kind of equal rights that you wish for, doesn't exist in decent marriage. Better remain single or try babymama style.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Ganjafama:
That guy is already fvcking your wife and you are here saying this. I hate saying this but you have moral standing to divorce that woman. She has no iota of respect for your manhood. Take your kids to mum or sister and send the idiot away.
God bless u sir...
I am glad we still have some real men...
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Agbaletu:

Don't make that mistake, even if you are going to divorce her, continue to give her until the day she leaves. Don't complicate the issue.
Thank u...as this will only justify her act...
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
lost sittuation. You are not a man

It is not about money, or physical strength. Your wife is lost.

Do not bother salvaging this marriage, because it will not work.

@bold True
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by stinkmeaner: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

that guy go don ride hin bicycle almost to pieces!
Almost to pieces!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by macminista(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
LadySarah:
First,ithe house is for the Both of you not yours alone.
secondly,your wife is supposed to restrict her comm with the said young man.why is she even going to collect food from him ?

SOLN: Get the intruders no,tell him in clear terms that you dont want him near your apartment or family again.(I'm assuming your wife refused to tell him and he is unaware of your grouse),so that When next you see the Both ,whstever you Do nobody will blame you.
Also understand that your wife is your partner not child and deserves respect .communicate with her As an adult and the issues will be sorted out.
Are u married?
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2018
HerXLNC:

Starving her of food is not the best way.... You just made matter worse.... Don't Tie her loyalty to the money you give her.... Because if she become financially independent she ll be defiant.... Rather seek counsel from those that are mature Enuf to scold her.... God bless your home.... This is too small to break your home
@bold u think so?
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Rubbiish(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2018
bigpicture001:
my take is that you saw it coming in the relationship, but chose to ignore it..u know, d dark patches on the leopard skin hardly washes off...you were crazy abt her and failed to do d necessary.to chech bak weda sh loves, nd respect u,wen u both were dating....d tin is dt..its ur fault marrying her,cuz sh has always been like dt..
@bold u have said it all
The guy allowed emotions to control him
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Kampack: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Tohzara:
Abeg, no be by force. Marriage doesn't have to be a PRISON. I wonder what he's even gaining from it, that he'll have to be acting foolish and slaving himself just to preserve it. That doesn't make any sense.

His wife doesn't work. He's the one fending for her and the children. She flirts around with some bloke nextdoor (and probably has been fücked by that nigga). He probably has a dream for his own life, a goal in which he seeks fulfilment, yet he stresses himself to cater for a parasite, who still HURTS him despite that, and you're asking him to keep the marriage by all means?

Makes zero sense. Of what value is it? Why should he make that the most important thing in his life?

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work! Why man go stress himself for nothing. It's completely meaningless. Any woman who tries this with me is gone. That's the end.

One can't be struggling with life and still be struggling to keep a marriage. Life shouldn't be that hard. It's not compulsory.

I feel you bro. Your comment makes a whole lot of sense and lm a strong advocate of your stance on this matmatter. Wish we could be pals. I prefer friends with bold hearts, not lily livered guys who take monsense at tjeir own detriment.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by vislabraye(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Anyway.....

Now to your own part

God bless your marriage

Her husband might be lacking those areas you talked about but like you said the husband should get back his respect.
Enjoying a single man's company is a no. Is she high or what? That means if her husband travels for 2 weeks, she'll start cheating. That is how infidelity starts.
Who knows whether they've not done something before.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2018
I sense an undertone of “more” behind this story. A lot of things come to play in the behaviors of spouses towards each other.

1. I dunno how but you’ll have to find a way to win back your wife’s respect.(I dunno at what point you lost it but truth is, you have.) once you win that back, she’ll listen to you.

2. Learn to also treat her with respect. ( you don’t kick and slap a person you respect. No matter how angry and irritated you are at them)

3. Let God reign in your marriage.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

Im a father of two......my daughter is four this while my son is one...

if not for maturity and emotional intelligence I'd have said u have a daughter and ur neighbor has a son from the same woman.

but I won't say that. please no offense intended!

so sorry for ur loss, it'll take the extraordinary to regain what u have lost .... respect, dignity etc.

no woman and I repeat, no woman can be frequently visiting a man she has no interest in.... talk more of a married woman! she has even given up on "what will people say".... that's the mentality that keeps most of them in check! so sorry once again

for the benefit of the doubt, long distance relationships are not healthy! it only takes the right mood to get most girls in bed and boiz ain't smiling nowadays! if mood is the means, the motive is already there, how long do u think she can keep up appearances when u ain't there?
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by timwudz(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Leave those men alone with ur wife na. Patapata, they will fvck her and at the end of d day, she's still yours again.

Abi wetin I talk no make sense ni

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by HerXLNC(f): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold u think so?

Yes so far she's not having extra marital affairs.... Learn to trust her with male friends... Buh d part where she's begging from neighbors is disheartening.... Find a way to make her stop buh not what u re about doing ...make her understand d ridicule she's bringing on u... Talk to someone that can scold her better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.