Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. (745 Views)

Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Contrary to assumed popular notices and propagandists carrying diverse unfounded messages about PMB government and appointments and performances, all of the agenda is to discredit the man, not because of anything so ever. It's the nature of men. Their flesh is corrupted and does only evil things. That is how they will keep persecuting the man until he is no more, and then the same mouth you will hear eulogists pouring Eucharist. How a great man he was, what he did and how they missed him including you.

Men destroy their own, but forgot that they are in the battle together to win and not to lose. PMB himself did it to other people, the earth gives you whatever you sow. And so he shouldn't be dismayed because of the rising publications and network of news and headlines breaking news. Let us learn to put ourselves in the situation of fellow encounters.

For sure he will seek re-election in 2019, yes. There is going to be lots of dialogues and strong agreement for him to scale through the rope. In 2015 they were too much in a hurry to snatch power. They never knew what it was to provide leadership. They didn't know it is the most complex job to manage human resources and natural resources combination. Now their eyes are open, they have seen and it's more than obvious it's complex. There is a common reasoning in the circle, we didn't do too well, we need to consolidate the mandate we were given and prove to our people that we are real. Of course they did better than previous governments. Though they are extremely slow, I think they must increase in their services delivery to the highest quality.

Sure, he will win. You may not agree with us right away, but I tell you the voice of truth. Hate him or like him, like I said earlier, you must learn to sow good seed irrespective of whether the other sowed bad seed. You should do better, instead of dwelling in where your ancestors failed woefully. Learn to know time and judgement. For there is time and judgement for every matter under the sun. I am coming...
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Let me allow others to comment .

Op I can't shout now cheesy
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by Afrojuju2017(m): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2018
OP like you said PMB may win if he does decongest and I've come into the knowledge why some southerners would rather have PMB for a secomd 4 year term rather than another northerner who may seek 8 years.

It's all politricks at this stage, I'll advice he recontest and finish the 4 years leaving the bulk of his power and responsibilities to Osinbajo he'll need to get rid of Daura and co who have damaged his reputation.
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by emmie14: 5:22am On Jan 26, 2018
"APC didn't know it is the most complex job to manage human resources and natural resources combination. Now their eyes are open"
They came to Aso rock to learn work. To experiment with the entire generation and nation. How do we believe that APC is no longer apprentice?
This is the most stupid recommendation from Buhari's supporter.

2 Likes

Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by ashjay001(m): 5:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Afrojuju2017:
OP like you said PMB may win if he does decongest and I've come into the knowledge why some southerners would rather have PMB for a secomd 4 year term rather than another northerner who may seek 8 years.

It's all politricks at this stage, I'll advice he recontest and finish the 4 years leaving the bulk of his power and responsibilities to Osinbajo he'll need to get rid of Daura and co who have damaged his reputation.

Btw Abba Kyari n Daura, I don't know, who is more f*cked Petty minded individuals.

Pmb lackadasicaly sabotaged his govt, he should use his hand to pack his sh*t! I tot he had overcome sentiments, mere human ni!
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by ipobarecriminals: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2018
sad
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by littlewonders: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2018
This illusion is gradually gaining momentum
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by orisa37: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Abacha's Loots have been recovered, how are they recycled?
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by lightblazingnow(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Sure
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by orisa37: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Sure
It's my Right to advise him not to risk it
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Time and judgement
Re: We Knew President Buhari Will Seek Re-election And Will.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Perfect

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Vows To Recapture Bokoharam Chief Freed In Swap For 82 Chibok Girls / South-west Governors Resolve To Embark On Rice Accelerated Program / Chobok Girls: Negotiations With Boko Haram Halted - PMB Reveals. See Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.