Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59089 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
Guy shut up joor.

Driver asked passenger to leave his car girl should have respected herself and left his car, i am assuming this girl planned to use the driver for rituals hence why she refused to leave his car.if not why not come down since you are still in the pickup location and wsit for another cab to arrive. Why would she want to wait inside the guys car?

Am start making calls in your dialect not even in ENGLISH dat gal was planning to use the GUY FOR RITUALS. And the case should be followed up seriously.

You see when people lack adequate info, in order to make valid points then they resort to insults, which is just what you have done. So the girl is a ritualist, according to you - yet the guy was still driving the so-called 'ritualist' to his house! I laugh in Greek! cheesy And you think in your mind that you just made sense, right? wink
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:
Even if you want to support this lady like binaries loyalist please do so with reasoning, I came to pick you up and I ask for your destination and you refuse to tell me, fine and good, I decide not to go again and ask you to come down. You refuse, I plead with you to come down that I want to go home and I have closed for the day, still you refuse to get down and go back inside.

Since have told you am heading home and you refuse to come down from the car after much plea, it simply means you want to form stubborn and follow me home just to play the victim card. At that moment I am not obliged to keep waiting for you to display your stupidity.

Am free to go to my house and once I reach there, if you like you come down and if you don't like you stay inside the car is non of my business, the only business I would have with you is if you destroy anything because the day is late already and I need to rest.
There is nothing in my post, to suggest that I support the lady. sad If you check my previous comments, all I said was that the only mistake the guy made, was in driving her to his house.

By enforcing his so-called 'freedom' to drive to his house, with her still inside his car, he simply played into her hands, or can't you see it? If he had switched off his engine at the pick-up point and sat down on his bonnet ignoring her, at the end of the day wouldn't she have come down? Even if it took a few hours? sad

Or if he had driven her to a well-lit public place (e.g. a police station, their estate's security gate with guards, or the emergency care unit of a public hospital, or a fuel station that was still in service etc.), wouldn't passers by or eye witnesses have been present, to intervene in their matter? At least then, it wouldn't have just been his word against hers'! By taking her to his house, he made a huge mistake and exposed himself to all the unsavoury allegations coming his way! shocked
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Afam4eva:
It's better to be one's house than an uncertain location. Granted that the only mistake the driver was to drive to his house, i don't think he thought of it like that. When you tell someone to get down from your car and the person refuses, you can as well drive the person to your destination which in this case is the driver''s house.

The crux of the matter is not even where he drove her to but the fact that she labelled him a rapist and kidnapper. These are very grave allegations and the video gave no inclination in support of the accusation.
Better, .... as in how? shocked When you tell someone to get down from your car, and he does not, you report the person to the nearest security post. By driving her to his house, he laid himself bare for any allegations that she threw at him! Is his house a police station, a detention centre or .... just what exactly? sad

No one looking at the sequence of events logically, will think he wants to rape her. But by taking her to a different destination against her will, anyone could interpret it as 'kidnapping,' even if that was not his intent! undecided
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

You see when people lack adequate info, in order to make valid points then they resort to insults, which is just what you have done. So the girl is a ritualist, according to you - yet the guy was still driving the so-called 'ritualist' to his house! I laugh in Greek! cheesy And you think in your mind that you just made sense, right? wink
So you have sense?
So the guy was a rapist and kidnapper why did she not run out of the CAR when the doors was open?

When people want to kidnap they leave their victim in their cars with their car keys in the ignition with the doors wide open?

When people want to rape a victim they take them to their residential apartments with their sisters inside with tenants and neighbours?

Never knew that was how rapist and kidnappers operate.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Better, .... as in how? shocked When you tell someone to get down from your car, and he does not, you report the person to the nearest security post. By driving her to his house, he laid himself bare for any allegations that she threw at him! Is his house a police station, a detention centre or .... just what exactly? sad

No one looking at the sequence of events logically, will think he wants to rape her. But by taking her to a different destination against her will, anyone could interpret it as 'kidnapping,' even if that was not his intent! undecided
craze man, security post by 1am pls go and sleep you must be on drugs. Somebody was running to his house for safety because a ritualist was calling her gang in her dialect to come kidnap him you are talking thrash. All her evidence would be thrown out of court with a mere review of the video.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:
Lol, am sorry for engaging with you on this issue because it's obvious I just belittled myself. For your information she was making calls in a different language he didn't understand, since he wasn't from her tribe. Finally maybe when you get back after 30mins and don't find your car there or you find your car smashed then you will gladly receive the honour as the most foolish driver this 2018.

Come to think of it, if there was any security in the estate, if she feel he wants to rape or kidnap since obviously he is not going towards her destination, why didn't she wind down and scream for help? O I forgot they also have child lock for whining down as well lol
You keep repeating the same illogical statements. You truly don't get it...do you? shocked What stops her from making the same calls in a different language he didn't understand as he was driving her to his house? Or even as she got to the gate of his house? She could have given her informants their location in that same language he could not understand, not so? Why is this bit so hard for you to understand?? undecided

And the informants or assailants could have accosted him at his house, if that was truly her intention! shocked As for the possibility that his car would get stolen or smashed at the pick-up point if he left it there, that is why most Taxify and Uber vehicles carry some form of insurance as well as trackers, not so? Isn't it better to walk away with your dignity intact, than to keep dragging an issue with a cantankerous woman and end up losing your dignity, self-respect and source of livelihood? Like it just happened in his case?

He could also have gone elsewhere to any other public place, but not just to his house!

As for her not winding down the window, when you see her maybe you can find out why she didn't choose this option. Same way some cars have central lock and child locks, do they also have switches to wind up the windows centrally, from the drivers side? Who knows?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
craze man, security post by 1am pls go and sleep you must be on drugs. Somebody was running to his house for safety because a ritualist was calling her gang in her dialect to come kidnap him you are talking thrash. All her evidence would be thrown out of court with a mere review of the video.

So she could not have called the same gang to come to his house where he took her to, in the same dialect, right? Your answer will tell me if you are truly smart. cheesy
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
So you have sense?So the guy was a rapist and kidnapper why did she not run out of the CAR when the doors was open?

When people want to kidnap they leave their victim in their cars with their car keys in the ignition with the doors wide open?

When people want to rape a victim they take them to their residential apartments with their sisters inside with tenants and neighbours?

Never knew that was how rapist and kidnappers operate.

The day you decide to think logically, it would be nice. Where is it written that he lives with his sister in the house? By taking her to his house, he exposed himself to any allegations or insults, she could have laid on him. Are you related to the guy by any chance, that you keep justifying his action of taking her to his house? See as this matter dey pain you, o! shocked
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

You keep repeating the same illogical statements. You truly don't get it...do you? shocked What stops her from making the same calls in a different language he didn't understand as he was driving her to his house? Or even as she got to the gate of his house? She could have given her informants their location in that same language he could not understand, not so? Why is this bit so hard for you to understand?? undecided

And the informants or assailants could have accosted him at his house, if that was truly her intention! shocked As for the possibility that his car would get stolen or smashed at the pick-up point if he left it there, that is why most Taxify and Uber vehicles carry some form of insurance as well as trackers, not so? Isn't it better to walk away with your dignity intact, than to keep dragging an issue with a cantankerous woman and end up losing your dignity, self-respect and source of livelihood? Like it just happened in his case?

He could also have gone elsewhere to any other public place, but not just to his house!

As for her not winding down the window, when you see her maybe you can find out why she didn't choose this option. Same way some cars have central lock and child locks, do they also have switches to wind up the windows centrally, from the drivers side? Who knows?
if she gives them information of his residence did your mind ever tell you he would not be alone then? And that if that happens his family and neighbours would be there to defend him.

Gone elsewhere at 1am because you are the one that bought fuel in his car?

There was no childlock whatsoever,, she was with the car keys the doors was open hence the reason the driver could open the car door from outside and try to wrestle the key from her.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

The day you decide to think logically, it would be nice. Where is it written that he lives with his sister in the house? By taking her to his house, he exposed himself to any allegations or insults, she could have laid on him. Are you related to the guy by any chance, that you keep justifying his action of taking her to his house? See as this matter dey pain you, o! shocked
When your FATHER OR BROTHER is FALSELY accused you will know how it FEELS.

If this was an area where they are gang members and she falsely accused the guy this way, what do you think would have happened to him(JUNGLE JUSTICE).

This can happen to anyone and the girl should be made to pay for her crimes.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Go watch the video again when she peppered sprayed the guy was crying for help by calling his sister (chidinma) to come help him.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

So she could not have called the same gang to come to his house where he took her to, in the same dialect, right? Your answer will tell me if you are truly smart. cheesy
your brain is not functioning at all, how would you ask such a stupid question?

Are there no tennants in his compound?

No neighbours or family who can alert security officials if they come to his house?

Is it possible for him to have such advantage if he had remained with the girl in an unknown terrain? Where if anything happens there might be nobody to help him out?

Pls how old are you?

Your level of REASONING is too low for my liking gudnight.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
your brain is not functioning at all, how would you ask such a stupid question?

Are there no tennants in his compound?

No neighbours or family who can alert security officials if they come to his house?

Is it possible for him to have such advantage if he had remained with the girl in an unknown terrain? Where if anything happens there might be nobody to help him out?

Pls how old are you?

Your level of REASONING is too low for my liking gudnight.
Oh, is that the excuse you now want to give, in order to justify him driving her to his house? So you surveyed his compound and discovered he had neighbours, family or tenants within his premises? Have you been to his compound before? shocked God gave you a brain, nah! Use it, please! shocked Everyone can already see your level of reasoning and sorry, it isn't impressive. Let me repeat the same question I asked you earlier: Couldn't she have called the same gang to come to his house where he took her to, in the same dialect, right? Your answer will tell me if you are truly smart. wink

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
When your FATHER OR BROTHER is FALSELY accused you will know how it FEELS.

If this was an area where they are gang members and she falsely accused the guy this way, what do you think would have happened to him(JUNGLE JUSTICE).

This can happen to anyone and the girl should be made to pay for her crimes.
None of the guys in my family can ever be accused of such a thing, because they have utmost respect for themselves and those around them. sad And none of the chaps related to me, would ever be so stupid as to drive an unwilling, troublesome female stranger into their homes! Never! angry

Nobody is saying that she is right, but the guy played right into her hands by driving her to his house! Period!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
if she gives them information of his residence did your mind ever tell you he would not be alone then? And that if that happens his family and neighbours would be there to defend him.

Gone elsewhere at 1am because you are the one that bought fuel in his car?

There was no childlock whatsoever,, she was with the car keys the doors was open hence the reason the driver could open the car door from outside and try to wrestle the key from her.

Guy, God gave you a sound mind for a good reason. Kindly use it, please! sad If he thought she was truly calling her gang on the phone in her dialect which he did not understand, how is he sure that gang would not show up outside his door, and even overpower those in his house? What gives you the idea that those in his house would have provided him with adequate back-up? shocked

People should not take unnecessary risks, by inviting unwanted troublesome people into their homes! sad And at the end of the day, the only person he could call was just his sister. Nobody knows how big or how old the sister was. Would her presence have changed anything, if the troublesome woman was truly a 'ritualist' who had called in her gang, to trail them to his house?

She obviously removed the car keys to prevent him from driving the car into his compound, after he had opened the gate. She knew that once she was on his turf, it might be difficult to get out! undecided

Finally, even if she had the keys, it would not have opened the door from inside, if the child locks were in place. Please check.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Tunks2017(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
bebe2:
TO ALL U SIDING WITH THIS TAXIFY DRIVER, WAT HAPPENED TO THIS LADY WILL HAPPEN TO UR DAUGHTER,NOT UR SISTER oooo, BUT UR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL.

AM SO HAPPY SHE WAS ABLE TO THINK FAST AND SCREAM THAT LOUD , SOME PPLE WOULD HAVE FROZEN IN FEAR AND JUST FOLLOW ALL ORDERS, ITS 12am THE DARKNESS ALONE IS ENOUGH TO PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN ANYONE.

NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE AND READING THE COMMENTS HERE JUST PROVED SOME OF THE PPLE THERE HAVE SHIT BRAINS. U GUYS DESERVE THAT COUNTRY. angry angry

You are a daft angry
If you train your daughter properly she wont be marauding at 12:00am, like this midnight wondering hoe in the first place..............
#Say No To False Rape Accusations & Assault #
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2018
olaboy1:
The video is very clear for any Lagos lame man to understand what went down.
It’s not uncommon for Lagos drivers to drive stubborn riders to the middle of nowhere and dump the passenger there, or the driver leaving the passengers in the car and go there way...danfo drivers do this a lot. From that video one could see clearly she was not in any danger to warrant a rape allegation, alright she could file for harassment and NOT sexual harassment.

The driver physically harassed her after she used a pepper spray on him for no good reason, at the time pepper spray was applied she was not in any physical confrontation with the accused. Also note she applied the pepper spray whilst she was sitting in the car and the driver standing outside of the car with the window down. The pepper spray got the driver angry and to be honest who wouldn’t, and it was at that point the driver dragged her out of the car.

This video does not prove or establish beyond a reasonable doubt that she was a victim of attempted rape and abduction, she is only using her celebrity card to win national sympathy. It’s these kind of videos that make people wary of rape claims.

The driver should consider himself lucky for that video and this is an eye opener to other drivers to start a video recording once they feel a rider would cause any problems. Even if you can’t get the video, get a voice recording.

You talk am well! wink
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2018
hush15:
Don't take this personal o. Whatever must have happened, only God knows but to allow things to get this bad is where I blame him. I drive on this platform like the driver and we understand the need to be security conscious. Both could be lying to get the advantage edge cos I know how both parties can behave.

If you weren't interested in going, and the lady refuse to come down, just shut down your vehicle and step out of it and take a few steps back to where people are and tell me if she won't find her way in the worst case scenario. Not drag with your rider or be vindictive with them even when they are wrong because at the end of the day, he lost the platform for not handling the issue properly.

The lady herself is not exonerated, because it's like she had chances to escape for her dear life at every act but she decided to see the worse that could go wrong. It means she is trouble and she has so much confidence in her pepper spray to always help with that in tough times. I can bet that she must have been very rude and nasty to warrant such reaction.

But however it is, driving is an art and must be professional at all times behind the wheel. In the business, you carry all sort from the simple to the tough, sane to the insanely, normal to the abnormal, rich to poor and so on. So why break a sweat over a grossly rude and over pampered girl who doesn't care as long as she is paying? You keep it mature and professional at all time if you want to last in the transport business else you will end up fighting everyone that enters your ride and that the part where I hold him accountable.

Just imagine if it was all these big and Influential people who don't two cents bout human beings, he would have suffered deeply before they realise they went too far and nothing will happen

Guy, you are just too much. cheesy I hereby award your comments, the best post on this thread. wink As you are going down the road, just turn left at the next junction. You will see Mama Onoja selling correct catfish pepper soup. Just collect two big plates for yourself and some cold bottles of the best drinks. Tell her that everything you picked is on me. cool May you live long!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2018
And you know that how?
schumastic:

You see why I said you didn't answer the question with full knowledge of the story.. the guy didn't move in the first place, they were still in the same location and he told her he is not going again but she refuse to come down.. so what is hard there to understand?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
He took her to his house. Show me your evidence that he asked her to get out of the car before he drove her to his house or just keep quiet.
schumastic:

I said the guy picked her up from the same place she came out from and they haven't move, so why can't she go back or is there fire in there? Please lets call a a spade a spade and not a walking stick, if you want us to argue this thing fair and square then let's do so with all the evidence brought out so far.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Too much story coming from you, unless you were there. Regarding filming, some people are so addicted to their phone, they even record their own deaths, so that means nothing. A lot of people will fight with whatever they have going down. Enough of this, let the court settle this.
Mup4life:
FUNNYdude try to watch the video again.

The door of the drivers seat was OPENED.

The driver left his car keys in the ignition, how is this sane for someone who has the mind of raping a girl?

If a girl collected my Car key it is only right for me to get it back with force if she is not co- operating

He asked her to come down st the point of entry dhe REFUSED.

There was no terror going through her mind,she was not even scared because she was still insulting the driver. Her voice was very calm try talking when you are terrorised and see if you can be that calm.

We are talking about LIFE and DEATH and she was busy filming instead of screaming for HELP.

What was dhe doing when he was driving her towards his house? if dhe was in danger she would have used the pepper sprsy earlier while he was driving her to his house.

And JUST use your brain WOULD YOU LEAVE A RAPE OR KIDNAP TARGET IN YOUR CAR WHILE YOU GO AND OPEN A GATE? KNOWING FULLY WELL YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND THE KEY REMAINED IN THE CAR?

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Rukkydelta(f): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
It's only Shola and the taxify guy that knows the truth
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
ycat:
He took her to his house. Show me your evidence that he asked her to get out of the car before he drove her to his house or just keep quiet.

Cus i have a phone conversation were he gave details of what really happened..so you keep quiet
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

in the video, i noticed the driver's door was still open as he left the car with his boxers showing, when she was complaining he had locked her side of the car.

and again, when a door is on child lock, shebi you know it can be opened from outside but not from inside?

i'm not saying the driver is guilty as accused but i just want all the parties involved and their stories to be well understood.

I have a problem with why he touched her against her will.

she told him clearly - do not touch me, if you touch me. but he still went ahead and grabbed her and that caused her to scream.

it's in the video.

Was the touch intended to be sexual?

If I hit your chest during an fight or caress your arms, you will tell me not to touch you.

Someone hearing us might not be able to distinguish.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Because everyone can think with such maximum efficiency under duress. Bravo detective!!

-A trailer runs over a teenager
-Video is released showing the incident
-Detectives on Nairaland "Why didn't he lay down flat on the ground so that the truck could pass over him, surely he could have thought of that in this "emergency" situation
-Meanwhile the only thing going through the victims head is fear

If fear was the only thing in her head, she wouldn't be issuing threats on video when she was finally out of the car.

She would run away as her life depended on it.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:
After the reading his part of the story, I strongly doubt the young man wanted to rape her.

Not when she was with the keys and had time to even video the event. She was just paranoid, I am trying not to use a more implicating word. The driver too isn't very okay.

They should investigate properly. I still recommend, prison time for false rape accusations.

I concur..

Same 7 years.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Women are destroyers. Be careful when you deal with them. They know how to use technology to destroy, even more than the inventors

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:
After the reading his part of the story, I strongly doubt the young man wanted to rape her.

Not when she was with the keys and had time to even video the event. She was just paranoid, I am trying not to use a more implicating word. The driver too isn't very okay.

They should investigate properly. I still recommend, prison time for false rape accusations.

uber and taxify are also disruptive technologies in the sense that the driver - passenger interface has been upended

typically your taxi driver is a working class /local dude who will be servile to some extent or at least intimidated/brow beaten by posh accent etal

with uber the case is different. your driver may be from an even better background than you , completely unfazed by your packaging, and unwilling to take diva ish shieet. i work in an oil company, and some of my colleagues were laid off two years ago. and these were upstream guys. i met one sometime last year and he said he was into uber for the time being.

someone like that will not take any nonsense from an ms fapson, who would simply come across as an empty entitled airhead.

of course taxify is also at fault as they have clearly not trained or screened drivers they engage properly. there should be a defined procedure for handling relactitant passengers, and any kind of violence is a NoNo. they should actually also have dashcams, though nigerians will say that is too much cost.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by SirBunky85(m): 2:47am On Jan 28, 2018
paroh137:

Grabbed her? Wasn't he trying to get his keys from her? In all honesty the video actually proves the guy's case more than hers. So this is how the crush I have on this babe died. My God
u've a very sound logical reasoning.d guy supporting her fail to reason dat d driver must have held her lightly so as to collect his car key from her
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
eyinjuege:

It still doesnt make sense. You drive her to your house because she refused to come down?
Look at this scenario (just an example):- its 12 midnight already, a taxi you booked (meaning others knows who picked you up) from the Kaduna airport to go the GRA in Kaduna reaches halfway around some villages/settlements there and asks you to come down from his car, Would you? At that time of the day? Won't you insist he drops you off at your destination or takes you back ? If it was broad daylight, maybe you can even vex and come out of the car and hope you find someone that speaks english and not hausa that can help you find a taxi park nearby or even safely wait on the road till you can call another taxify to pick you up.

Read what really happened before making comments
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Tunks2017(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Infinity0428(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Everyone one of them calls their self-celebrity after they are opportune to fixture in one movie or just one scene of the movies and they want everyone to know, and respect them, stupid asshole. You better go and learn tailor, Olosho part one..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.