Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59090 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Infinity0428(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
This small girl should just go and sit down somewhere and stop this pranks.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ycat: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Not only phone conversation, you forgot you were there, iranmu!
schumastic:

Cus i have a phone conversation were he gave details of what really happened..so you keep quiet
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by DavidEsq(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2018
laudate:

Guy, you are just too much. cheesy I hereby award your comments, the best post on this thread. wink As you are going down the road, just turn left at the next junction. You will see Mama Onoja selling correct catfish pepper soup. Just collect two big plates for yourself and some cold bottles of the best drinks. Tell her that everything you picked is on me. cool May you live long!
And wat if after eating the catfish and sipping the beer, he says she doesn't know u, nko? Na person papa u wan set up abi?

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Konquest: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Shuga actress Dorcas Shola Fapson has released videos that seem to prove Taxify driver she accused of abduction and attempted rape lied in his response to her allegation.

The Taxify driver, Henry Nnaemeka, in his reply, denied Dorcas' story, claimed he is no kidnapper nor rapist and that it was Dorcas Shola Fapson who attacked him when he refused to take her on her trip.

You can read his reply here if you missed it - https://www.nairaland.com/4311831/taxify-driver-accused-attempted-rape

Not happy one bit that Henry Nnaemeka would dare lie against her, Dorcas has now released videos that show him lock her up in his car and taking her to a house against her will.

Press play to watch the video obtained by Lailasnews.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xXFLLO0vIY

https://lailasnews.com/video-taxify-driver-attacks-shuga-actress-dorcas-shola-fapson/

^^^^^
^^^^^
Babe's got a nice accent... grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
evexx1:

Excuse me. She's an adult. We all have different cravings.
I drive out late nights to buy kilishi and yogurt. What law says its late for an adult to be out? Mtchew

Please tell me where u buy your kilishi. For you to always go there,means that it is nice.
Please fill me in urgently as I need to buy today for someone travelling offshore.
Thanks.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2018
AmiLaHoit:

Please tell me where u buy your kilishi. For you to always go there,means that it is nice.
Please fill me in urgently as I need to buy today for someone travelling offshore.
Thanks.

So sorry, haven't been online all week.
I get mine at Kilishi Park market in Garki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.