Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59074 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
sod09:
i'm not supporting the guy though just answering your question wink
Lol thanks. I'm not supporting anyone either, though I think the guy behaved unprofessionally and I given the circumstances, I can see why 'kidnap' may have been running through her mind, as for the rapist part, due to lack of evidence it's her word against his so I can't accuse any of them

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Didn't the story say she was calling for another Taxify driver? And all Taxify cars have a tracker? No wahala. Haba...but my house isn't far, nah? I will stroll to my house, and leave her inside the car, only to return after 30 minutes. Before leaving, I will immobilise the car. Or drive to the main gate of the estate where security guards are located, and ask them to intervene!

Because who says that if you take her with you to your own location, "she could not make a different call, still speaking in a different language you don't understand and also give description of your new location at that hour of the day?"

Lol, am sorry for engaging with you on this issue because it's obvious I just belittled myself. For your information she was making calls in a different language he didn't understand, since he wasn't from her tribe. Finally maybe when you get back after 30mins and don't find your car there or you find your car smashed then you will gladly receive the honour as the most foolish driver this 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Didn't the story say she was calling for another Taxify driver? And all Taxify cars have a tracker? No wahala. Haba...but my house isn't far, nah? I will stroll to my house, and leave her inside the car, only to return after 30 minutes. Before leaving, I will immobilise the car. Or drive to the main gate of the estate where security guards are located, and ask them to intervene!

Because who says that if you take her with you to your own location, "she could not make a different call, still speaking in a different language you don't understand and also give description of your new location at that hour of the day?"

Lol, am sorry for engaging with you on this issue because it's obvious I just belittled myself. For your information she was making calls in a different language he didn't understand, since he wasn't from her tribe. Finally maybe when you get back after 30mins and don't find your car there or you find your car smashed then you will gladly receive the honour as the most foolish driver this 2018.

Come to think of it, if there was any security in the estate, if she feel he wants to rape or kidnap since obviously he is not going towards her destination, why didn't she wind down and scream for help? O I forgot they also have child lock for whining down as well lol

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

And everything is still about tribalism for you, isn't it? shocked So driving her to his house at that ungodly hour of the night was the best solution, in your mind? Are you saying that during the whole trip, and even at his house while he was opening the gate, she could not have called the same people and spoken in Yoruba to give them details of her new location which was the guy's house? Reason!
It's better to be one's house than an uncertain location. Granted that the only mistake the driver was to drive to his house, i don't think he thought of it like that. When you tell someone to get down from your car and the person refuses, you can as well drive the person to your destination which in this case is the driver''s house.

The crux of the matter is not even where he drove her to but the fact that she labelled him a rapist and kidnapper. These are very grave allegations and the video gave no inclination in support of the accusation.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:

So what if she was speaking another language? undecided So was driving her to his own house, the best option, in this case? Or do you think she could still not have spoken her 'different language' to notify people on the phone, about where he had taken her to? Or do you think she couldn't have told her friends to track her location, in the same language?

Oh by the way, thanks for letting us know that 'foolish driver' is a great adjective that best describes you!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
ycat:
First, She couldn't possibly do that in an area she didn't know at almost 1.am, a place that could be kidnappers/ritualist den. 2. The driver probably used central lock and she couldn't get out even if she wanted to. 3. It could be that she saw opportunity to honk or drive the car to safety since the man got out, reason she launched towards the dashboard, before he started dragging her. Coupled with the terror that was going through her mind at that moment.

The fact that we are discussing this way shows Nigeria is already in dog's belle. What a country! May heaven rain hot coals on those that put Nigeria together lumping humans with animals and those that are still forcing it to stay together down to their children and to the generation unborn.

I said the guy picked her up from the same place she came out from and they haven't move, so why can't she go back or is there fire in there? Please lets call a a spade a spade and not a walking stick, if you want us to argue this thing fair and square then let's do so with all the evidence brought out so far.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
ycat:
No, actually you are the one reasoning from your anus because you are hate filled. The driver should have dropped her at the spot he picked her from, not take her to his own house or anywhere else she doesn't know and ask her to get down, this is even if the driver is telling the truth, we all know that this driver is telling lies to save himself, he will say anything to save himself at this point. The answer I give you will determine my maturity? Are you insane or something around that? Do I sound like someone you can use emotional blackmail on? Lol! Who dash you common sense that you want to use to match mine?

You see why I said you didn't answer the question with full knowledge of the story.. the guy didn't move in the first place, they were still in the same location and he told her he is not going again but she refuse to come down.. so what is hard there to understand?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Afam4eva:
It's better to be one's house than an uncertain location. Granted that the only mistake the driver was to drive to his house, i don't think he thought of it like that. When you tell someone to get down from your car and the person refuses, you can as well drive the person to your destination which in this case is the driver''s house.

The crux of the matter is not even where he drove her to but the fact that she labelled him a rapist and kidnapper. These are very grave allegations and the video gave no inclination in support of the accusation.
I know you dragged out this comment from the biased recesses of your mind. sad You would rather take a total stranger, who is troublesome to boot, to your own house at the dead of night, in order to achieve what? shocked So you would expose your house and the innocent people in it, in such a reckless fashion, to such a cantankerous individual?

Most people on this thread, agree that the chap is unlikely to be a rapist or a kidnapper. And there was entirely nothing in all my previous posts to suggest that I think he is one. But in your biased mind, you just had to reach for this handle to make some obscure point, right?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ibkayee(f): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:

Am surprise you claim not to have seen it when it was actually what brought this story to limelight but for benefit of doubt. That's the link

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/25/escaped-raped-taxi-driver-actress-shola/amp/
I only saw this thread and that picture didn't load when I'd first opened it

Madam, I know you matured and I assume you intelligent as well.

If I want to kidnap you or lets assume I want to kidnap you like you pointed out there. Would I ask you to get down from my car that am no longer going anywhere since you can't give me the destination of where you are going to?

Since you believe I want to kidnap you, bear in mind we are still at your pick up location meaning you can go back inside and place another request, why didn't you or do you want to get yourself kidnap by a kidnapper?
Didn't she say she booked a taxify that was 2 minutes away and when she told the driver, he told her if she's not going with him she's not going, locked the door and drove off?

Finally, while driving you kept making a video of me insulting and calling me a kidnapper, I came down from my car, with my door still ajar, you didn't try to run, wind down to scream from help cus obviously at this point you have tagged me a kidnapper and a rapist, instead all you did was to bring out your phone to record and take my car keys. Madam what are you still waiting for a kidnapper or rapist car, still seated comfortably and with full confidence?

Answer those questions with all honesty and unbiased mind.
According to her he drove her to an area she wasn't familiar with after locking the door, given the circumstances I can see why anyone would think it was a kidnap. She said she took out his keys to prevent him from driving anywhere, she was probably videoing for evidence or to protect herself from what she thought was an attack. I'm not calling him a rapist by the way but I'm not saying she's lying either, going by the story I can see why she may have thought it though. Sounds like an unprofessional situation (alleged) led to a misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

So what if she was speaking another language? undecided So was driving her to his own house, the best option, in this case? Or do you think she could still not have spoken her 'different language' to notify people on the phone, about where he had taken her to? Or do you think she couldn't have told her friends to track her location, in the same language?

Oh by the way, thanks for letting us know that 'foolish driver' is a great adjective that best describes you!

Even if you want to support this lady like binaries loyalist please do so with reasoning, I came to pick you up and I ask for your destination and you refuse to tell me, fine and good, I decide not to go again and ask you to come down. You refuse, I plead with you to come down that I want to go home and I have closed for the day, still you refuse to get down and go back inside.

Since have told you am heading home and you refuse to come down from the car after much plea, it simply means you want to form stubborn and follow me home just to play the victim card. At that moment I am not obliged to keep waiting for you to display your stupidity.

Am free to go to my house and once I reach there, if you like you come down and if you don't like you stay inside the car is non of my business, the only business I would have with you is if you destroy anything because the day is late already and I need to rest.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Guy shut up joor.

Driver asked passenger to leave his car girl should have respected herself and left his car, i am assuming this girl planned to use the driver for rituals hence why she refused to leave his car.if not why not come down since you are still in the pickup location and wsit for another cab to arrive. Why would she want to wait inside the guys car?

Am start making calls in your dialect not even in ENGLISH dat gal was planning to use the GUY FOR RITUALS. And the case should be followed up seriously.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by icon8: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
benebaby77:

To seek more sympathies from those who care.

You ladies eh!

*sigh*
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Salphaenergy: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
SALPHA ENERGY, a solar company in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Representatives.

CRITERIA:
1). Must be passionate about selling.
2). Must have good persuasion skills.
3). Must have good communication skills.
4). Must be an SSCE graduate.
5). Must live around Oshodi.
6). Must be able to provide a guarantor.

RENUMERATION:
30k per month.

Interested candidates should send CVs to sales@salphaenergy.com or call 08177776052

FlirtyKaren:
Shuga actress Dorcas Shola Fapson has released videos that seem to prove Taxify driver she accused of abduction and attempted rape lied in his response to her allegation.

The Taxify driver, Henry Nnaemeka, in his reply, denied Dorcas' story, claimed he is no kidnapper nor rapist and that it was Dorcas Shola Fapson who attacked him when he refused to take her on her trip.

You can read his reply here if you missed it - https://www.nairaland.com/4311831/taxify-driver-accused-attempted-rape

Not happy one bit that Henry Nnaemeka would dare lie against her, Dorcas has now released videos that show him lock her up in his car and taking her to a house against her will.

Press play to watch the video obtained by Lailasnews.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xXFLLO0vIY

https://lailasnews.com/video-taxify-driver-attacks-shuga-actress-dorcas-shola-fapson/

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by qxslva: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Very sad. Truth is she followed the "attack first" protocol, got the attention she needed & had the taxify guy removed from the platform.

But if you examine her account, it's riddled with lies.

1. Her account only completes the story of the taxify driver. She only testified to parts that suited her but the taxify driver's story filled in the missing links very easily.

2. When giving a testimony/confession/witness story, there are certain cues that investigators use to know if the story is being made up or if the actual events are being remembered. For someone who has worked as a private detective, there are cues liars give when telling their own part of the story & if you're able to identify these cues, you'd know an original story from a fake one.

First, she was pretty composed when telling the story; no emotions, no change in voice tonations as certain climax points in the story were told by her.

Second, and most important, she kept on looking to her right, just up of the screen (for a right handed person). This is a classic case of a habitual liar as she is not trying to remember the story but is actively fabricating one.

Third, she said something about grabbing the keys. Why reach for the keys when you can get down & run in the other direction, preferably the direction of the other taxify she had called. A rape survivor never survives a rape attempt by staying put, even with pepper spray. A rape survivor survives a rape attempt by running away, even with pepper spray having done its job.

Four. When the guy grabbed/dragged her out of his vehicle, there is no way she would have been able to have sprayed him if he choked her the way she claimed he choked her. It's not possible. For one, she's already restrained at the head, and you can do little to move with your left hand if restrained at the head like that. Doubt me? Get someone to restrain you like that while dragging you across a distance, you'll see that you're incapacitated quickly & your left hand won't move agilely as you think it should.

Five. Pepper spray is an aerosol. I saw some liquid flow from the window down into the car. Apparently she sprayed it while the driver was outside. This was shortly before h move over & dragged her out of his car. Now I want you all to follow this: since a spray is an aerosol & colloidal in nature, it stands to reason that if sprayed in a near closed environment as you guys saw that she was in, she would actually suffer from the effects too. Conclusion, she couldn't have used it on him effectively to have gotten the result she claimed.

Now I'm not in support of violence but sometimes it is necessary to use it to some degree as both driver & rider used violent means to achieve some form of victory. And I praise the taxify driver for being matured enough not to have done the primal thing in beating her up. As for the lady, if she had obeyed a simple instruction & alighted, none of this story that touch would have happened.

3. Why give a witness account/testimony/confession in your own home or a safe location & you're semi nude? To elicit what response actually? That the taxify driver is still trying to rape you from your mobile phone? P.itiful!

A taxify driver I entered reported a lady recently. She did the exact same thing Ms. Fapson did. Even told him to "fire", that is, to run very fast as she had an appointment to meet at past midnight. The guy parked & told her to alight. He had to verbally shout at her to get her to leave his vehicle. And yet, another did the exact same thing Ms. Fapson did, didn't display her destination from the pick up point at Lekki but the driver was kind enough to take her to her destination. On getting there seh confessed she didn't have any money & when the driver locked her in, reached for her phone & seized it, she offered him sex. As the car got hot, she Bagan screaming inside. Passers by got wind of what was happening & when the both of them were told to narrate their stories, the rider said he wanted to rape her because she didn't have any money & they had already agreed the would carry her for free. At this point, the taxify driver narrated his ordeal, showing everyone that she didn't set a destination & played a voice recording of the conversation he recorded as she got into the vehicle. He had to beg so that they did not beat he up. This happened somewhere in Egbeda area. I mean, why do naija girls think they can ride roughshod over men who are working very hard to get a living just because they're going for an happy hour somewhere? It's quite pitiful that this is becoming a trend & when the ladies get overthrown, they run to social media & scream rape rape rape rape rape. Meanwhile, no where in the video did she scream rape o!

Naija ladies, weh done (in PMB's voice) o!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Didn't she say she booked a taxify that was 2 minutes away and when she told the driver, he told her if she's not going with him she's not going, locked the door and drove off?

According to her he drove her to an area she wasn't familiar with after locking the door, given the circumstances I can see why anyone would think it was a kidnap. She said she took out his keys to prevent him from driving anywhere, she was probably videoing for evidence or to protect herself from what she thought was an attack. I'm not calling him a rapist by the way but I'm not saying she's lying either, going by the story I can see why she may have thought it though. I just think an unprofessional situation (alleged) led to a misunderstanding

Everything you are saying is just towards the lady, didn't she say this didn't she say that. What of the guy, if you were to pass a fair judgement What would you do.

Have you read his own side of the story and her own side of the story and look for loop in either of the two?

Have you watched the videos she released to see if what she said or what he said which is true?

Have you check the meaning of rape and kidnap to show if at all THE GUY DISPLAYED ANY OF SUCH, or if they were just lies to play the victim card?

Was she calm during the whole process and if yes or no is that how a victim or someone who is about to be rape or kidnap should act?

Finally my dear Solomon had a very tight situation when he was to decide who is the true mother of the child and he left sentiments aside and pass a fair judgement. Who knows someday you might find yourself in such situation to pass judgement and who knows if you will kill the baby just like the other lady said or let the baby live just like the mum said. You decide

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by schumastic(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
qxslva:
Very sad. Truth is she followed the "attack first" protocol, got the attention she needed & had the taxify guy removed from the platform.

But if you examine her account, it's riddled with lies.

1. Her account only completes the story of the taxify driver. She only testified to parts that suited her but the taxify driver's story filled in the missing links very easily.

2. When giving a testimony/confession/witness story, there are certain cues that investigators use to know if the story is being made up or if the actual events are being remembered. For someone who has worked as a private detective, there are cues liars give when telling their own part of the story & if you're able to identify these cues, you'd know an original story from a fake one.

First, she was pretty composed when telling the story; no emotions, no change in voice tonations as certain climax points in the story were told by her.

Second, and most important, she kept on looking to her right, just up of the screen (for a right handed person). This is a classic case of a habitual liar as she is not trying to remember the story but is actively fabricating one.

Third, she said something about grabbing the keys. Why reach for the keys when you can get down & run in the other direction, preferably the direction of the other taxify she had called. A rape survivor never survives a rape attempt by staying put, even with pepper spray. A rape survivor survives a rape attempt by running away, even with pepper spray having done its job.

Four. When the guy grabbed/dragged her out of his vehicle, there is no way she would have been able to have sprayed him if he choked her the way she claimed he choked her. It's not possible. For one, she's already restrained at the head, and you can do little to move with your left hand if restrained at the head like that. Doubt me? Get someone to restrain you like that while dragging you across a distance, you'll see that you're incapacitated quickly & your left hand won't move agilely as you think it should.

Five. Pepper spray is an aerosol. I saw some liquid flow from the window down into the car. Apparently she sprayed it while the driver was outside. This was shortly before h move over & dragged her out of his car. Now I want you all to follow this: since a spray is an aerosol & colloidal in nature, it stands to reason that if sprayed in a near closed environment as you guys saw that she was in, she would actually suffer from the effects too. Conclusion, she couldn't have used it on him effectively to have gotten the result she claimed.

Now I'm not in support of violence but sometimes it is necessary to use it to some degree as both driver & rider used violent means to achieve some form of victory. And I praise the taxify driver for being matured enough not to have done the primal thing in beating her up. As for the lady, if she had obeyed a simple instruction & alighted, none of this story that touch would have happened.

3. Why give a witness account/testimony/confession in your own home or a safe location & you're semi nude? To elicit what response actually? That the taxify driver is still trying to rape you from your mobile phone? P.itiful!

A taxify driver I entered reported a lady recently. She did the exact same thing Ms. Fapson did. Even told him to "fire", that is, to run very fast as she had an appointment to meet at past midnight. The guy parked & told her to alight. He had to verbally shout at her to get her to leave his vehicle. And yet, another did the exact same thing Ms. Fapson did, didn't display her destination from the pick up point at Lekki but the driver was kind enough to take her to her destination. On getting there seh confessed she didn't have any money & when the driver locked her in, reached for her phone & seized it, she offered him sex. As the car got hot, she Bagan screaming inside. Passers by got wind of what was happening & when the both of them were told to narrate their stories, the rider said he wanted to rape her because she didn't have any money & they had already agreed the would carry her for free. At this point, the taxify driver narrated his ordeal, showing everyone that she didn't set a destination & played a voice recording of the conversation he recorded as she got into the vehicle. He had to beg so that they did not beat he up. This happened somewhere in Egbeda area. I mean, why do naija girls think they can ride roughshod over men who are working very hard to get a living just because they're going for an happy hour somewhere? It's quite pitiful that this is becoming a trend & when the ladies get overthrown, they run to social media & scream rape rape rape rape rape. Meanwhile, no where in the video did she scream rape o!

Naija ladies, weh done (in PMB's voice) o!!

Thank you very much for this post of yours. If only readers can read what this drivers go through in most riders hands both male and female they will understand. The drivers also have their fault as well, but the word rape and kidnap are strong words one shouldn't use. If she had talked about assault it would be a different not those two strong words.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NoToPile: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

I concur! cheesy You are just one of the very few people making sense on this thread, today. If I were the guy, and I know my house isn't far, I will just switch off the ignition, wind down the windows and sit on the bonnet. Then I will stretch out my legs, relax and totally ignore her. There is nothing more annoying to a woman, than letting them feel they are talking to a brick wall. When she gets tired, she will come down... no be so? shocked

Loool that will be after taking her back to that 'stone throw' pick up location for reference sake.

There are better ways he could have handled it if he was innocent, but in naija everything is by force and I can't understand why.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
ibkayee:

According to her he drove her to an area she wasn't familiar with after locking the door, given the circumstances I can see why anyone would think it was a kidnap. She said she took out his keys to prevent him from driving anywhere, she was probably videoing for evidence or to protect herself from what she thought was an attack. I'm not calling him a rapist by the way but I'm not saying she's lying either, going by the story I can see why she may have thought it though. Sounds like an unprofessional situation (alleged) led to a misunderstanding
Try to read pls.

1. Guy asked girl, to leave his car as he was no longer going since she refused to give her destination(TRAITS OF A RITUALIST). She would have given him her destination or alighted from his carveasy as that but no she refused to alight another TRAIT of a RITUALIST.

2. She started making calls with an alien language in which the driver would not have known what she was saying(CALLING PEOPLE TO COME KIDNAP ME), fear and apprehension sets in driver enters his car and started driving to safety where he can reach people he knows, because he is now feeling insecure and this came into play because the lady would not divulge her DESTINATION.

3. All in all the only person showing kidnapping tendencies is the girl, because at the pivk up point she would know people there and would have called them out if she felt any danger.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Lexit: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm. A lot will still be needed to get to the truth of this matter. Nevertheless, what kind of actress can't use tense appropriately?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NoToPile: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
Did she agree to come down when he asked her to? He initially asked her to come down at the point of pickup but she refused initially and hence the reason why he drove her in the car to his house.
Or am i missing something?

Or the guy should just have stood there waiting for her to come down anytime she likes as if it is her car?

My brother if i was in that situation i would have done worst, am an hustling nigga and anything that interferes with what gives me
money for my upkeep i don't play with it

She is just a RUDE spoilt BRAT.

see how she just claimed rape and kidnapping, why knowing the whole truth of the matter.

If i am the driver i am not letting it slide cause this is clearly a case of DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

She can claim she won't come down where she's not familiar with by that time.
The point still remains they had moved from that spot it doesn't really matter if it's 10 foot steps, you will be surprised th what people are. calling stonethrow could be about 2 mins drive and walking many take more than 10 minutes.

Done worst like what?

The are a lot o factors to consider here

The timing 12am
The state of the area - deserted

Her personality or character is not a subject of discussion at all, survival, she may be spoilt or rude it doesn't matter but she may have been very scared.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:

Loool that will be after taking her back to that 'stone throw' pick up location for reference sake.

There are better ways he could have handled it if he was innocent, but in naija everything is by force and I can't understand why.
Driver asked the girl to alight at the pick up point she REFUSED. What do you want him to do?

Girl refused to divulge her DESTINATION( RITUALIST TENDENCIES)

Started making call in an alien language (CALLING PEOPLE TO COME KIDNAP ME SINCE I REFUSED TO GO TO YOUR DESTINATION WHICH YOU HAVE BLANTANTLY REFUSED TO DIVULGE). apprehension and fear sets in my house is close girl is refusing to leave my car you ecpect me to drive past my house and go somewhere else?

Please reason well that girl could be working for a RITUALIST hence why would you not reveal uour destination at the dead of the night, any sane human beign would be afraid and the most logical thing to do is go where i know people or persons that is close and in this instance his house. I se nothing 100% wrong with this.

Instead i feel the lady has RITUAL tendencies ehy not make the calls in ENGLISH? Somthe driver understand what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
paroh137:

Grabbed her? Wasn't he trying to get his keys from her? In all honesty the video actually proves the guy's case more than hers. So this is how the crush I have on this babe died. My God

As if your crush on her is worth anything?
Mtchew!
All of you can continue doubting, in Nigeria it's easy to stand with the man because clearly most of you men are capable of such.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
I believe her 100%. Nigeria is such a backward country, everyone is blaming the victim. Imagine?!

Some clowns said, she must have been dressed indecently. Christ!

The mentality of majority of Nigerians is the reason this country is where it is.
Pathetic!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
NoToPile:

She can claim she won't come down where she's not familiar with by that time.
The point still remains they had moved from that spot it doesn't really matter if it's 10 foot steps, you will be surprised th what people are. calling stonethrow could be about 2 mins drive and walking many take more than 10 minutes.

Done worst like what?

The are a lot o factors to consider here

The timing 12am
The state of the area - deserted

Her personality or character is not a subject of discussion at all, survival, she may be spoilt or rude it doesn't matter but she may have been very scared.

And you think the driver was not scared when she chose not to divulge her destination at the dead of the night?

She has ritual tendencien hence why the guyvwas calling her a ritualist and i completely understand his point of view.

Why not give destination?

Why call people and speak in a strange language, when you are capable of perfect english another ritusl tendency.

The guy easily claim the girl was trying to get him kidnapped and was afraid hence why he was running to safety if not why would she not ssy her destination?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Millz404:
Her story is as fake as her accent

Her accent isn't fake. She was raised in the UK. Of course how would you know when you live under a stone.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by suco01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sijo01:

The little I know about car doors. There's a central lock only the driver can operate.

receive sense, while d drivers side door is widely opened.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
And you think the driver was not scared when she chose not to divulge her destination at the dead of the night?

She has ritual tendencien hence why the guyvwas calling her a ritualist and i completely understand his point of view.

Why not give destination?

Why call people and speak in a strange language, when you are capable of perfect english another ritusl tendency.

The guy easily claim the girl was trying to get him kidnapped and was afraid hence why he was running to safety if not why would she not ssy her destination?

Listen to yourself? Who enters a cab without mentioning their destination? All males supporting the driver are rapists.
Defend your own
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:
I believe her 100%. Nigeria is such a backward country, everyone is blaming the victim. Imagine?!

Some clowns said, she must have been dressed indecently. Christ!

The mentality of majority of Nigerians is the reason this country is where it is.
Pathetic!
Shut up please, she is a Ritualist working for yahoo boys.

If not why would she not state her destination?

Why would she not leave the guys car whe he asked her to come down?

Why call people in your native language when you know the driver is alien to the language( could she be calling people to come kidnap him?)

She has RITUAL TENDENCIES and might be working for yahoo boys but since the driver did not fall for her ritual trick she was calling them to come pick him up at the dead of the night. The only thing i see here is someone trying to frame another.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by IdeyFindWife: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

It's a basic law of nature.

Wounded animals, given opportunity, always return to familiar grounds.

People too, when threatened, do their best to seek out safe grounds.

Being a resident of that estate, i doubt he would take an unsubdued feisty chick in 'loco' mode to his place to go rape her like that. I dunno why people think rape is that easy.

The two of them were obviously not thinking straight the whole time but the after-hours stories they're both telling are conspicuously stretched.

May the truth prevail though.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

Listen to yourself? Who enters a cab without mentioning their destination? All males supporting the driver are rapists.
Defend your own
go read again i see you are not up to scratch.

Just wait till your hustling FATHER is falsely accused of rape and kidnap.then come back and write this crap.

If i want to rape a girl i will take the girl to my house with tenants and neighbours to rape her?

STUPIDITY AT IS PEAK.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by olaboy1: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
The video is very clear for any Lagos lame man to understand what went down.
It’s not uncommon for Lagos drivers to drive stubborn riders to the middle of nowhere and dump the passenger there, or the driver leaving the passengers in the car and go there way...danfo drivers do this a lot. From that video one could see clearly she was not in any danger to warrant a rape allegation, alright she could file for harassment and NOT sexual harassment.

The driver physically harassed her after she used a pepper spray on him for no good reason, at the time pepper spray was applied she was not in any physical confrontation with the accused. Also note she applied the pepper spray whilst she was sitting in the car and the driver standing outside of the car with the window down. The pepper spray got the driver angry and to be honest who wouldn’t, and it was at that point the driver dragged her out of the car.

This video does not prove or establish beyond a reasonable doubt that she was a victim of attempted rape and abduction, she is only using her celebrity card to win national sympathy. It’s these kind of videos that make people wary of rape claims.

The driver should consider himself lucky for that video and this is an eye opener to other drivers to start a video recording once they feel a rider would cause any problems. Even if you can’t get the video, get a voice recording.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.