Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature (519 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by koife(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm not a superstitious person,pls identify this for me.I had a Terrible nightmare,woke with urge to pray and saw this by me.
The night mare:
The mother of my certain ex was trying to broker our getting back together. Insisting it must happen. In the dream I was telling her why I can't go back.In another mix I found myself running and being pursued by certain unknown lady who beckoned on me to come with her but I ran so fast towards a certain unknown person ahead of me leaving the other out of sight. I woke tired and drained with serious urge to pray, just to see this creature right under my body trying to fly. I could've been a coincidence but I feel I have to share

Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by Kooldon(f): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Stop Bleeping Girls because Most Of Them Are Demonic But You Refused. Now That Your Picture Is With Babalawo Nko?
Every New Year, Most Churches Perform Fasting Programmes To Build Their Spirituality But You Wil Be Laughn At Them.
Burn It And Send Back To Sender. I Pray It Ends Here Cos There Is Always A Part 2 In Nollywood.
Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by haywire07(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2018
It's a butterfly. Throw the dead insect away, pray for yourself and go to work
Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2018
It's a moth. They usually fly towards the light (explains how it got in) and hide inside dark places to lay eggs.
Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by okk4sure: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2018
U nid serious prayer & spiritual guardian's .Y fetching water frm a polluted well,wen u can go & fetch a clean 1 frm d rite source.Actually,it mait just b ur own imagination dt are giving u a nightmare & misinterpreting the sight of heples bird odawise.
Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2018
Serious prayer ke....Nigerians sef.. Someone will see pussycat and be shouting blood of Jesus... Not to talk of moth

Kilode shocked
Re: Had Terrible Night That Woke Me To A Sight Of This Creature by MizMyColi(f): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Nna ehn,

This is a butterfly nau or is it moth they call it.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Question Overlooked By Bible Scholars / Seriously Confused... Was Jesus Hanged Or Crucified???? / Miracle Galore As Foreigners Besiege TB Joshua’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.