Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! (714 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Many men marry because they think with their dickz while many women marry because they think with their currency. Thats why once both group get want they want, they flee. More than 80% of marriages end in divorce because of this reason. Many mens only way of sleeping with a particular beautiful woman is only by marrying her. U get my point? Today mens eyes don open finish. They wanna test drive wella before tieing it. I no blame them o. Many don't even want to get married cus they are so many cheap girls around. Well, whether you like it or not. Marriage is not for everyone. I'm out.
Re: 99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! by Greene66: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Here we go again... anyway,

1. Any man who gets married for sex, is an uninformed, unlucky and ignorant man.

Why would a sane person get married for sex? Go through all the hassles of marriage and the money(Bride Price and wedding), maintaining wife, and so on.. for what? SEX? How many minutes sex?(Not like the wife will remain *sexable* for life.. Such man will cheat so whats the point?) undecided Sex that you can get out there in the world ALMOST free lipsrsealed

2. Regarding women getting married for money, well, such a woman is not so smart. She is ignorant.

Keeping the man as boyfriend would earn her more money in the long run than a husband.

#FACT: MEN SPEND MORE MONEY ON GIRLFRIENDS NOT WIVES****** Why? A man believes, his wife is his for life so doesnt need to impress anymore. Thats why his toasting accent will change, his hot dressing will fade and pot belly will develop because he is no longer *toasting*. Same way HE WILL NO LONGER SPEND MUCH MONEY. If he wants to spend, its general spending..(School Fees, Food, House Bills*) nothing personal for the woman who married for the money. BUT A MAN WILL CONTINUE TOASTING AND SPENDING ON-DEMAND FOR A GIRLFRIEND WITH HOPE THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE LOVING HIM or MARRY HIM (Maye / Maga) ** THis is what a lady looking for money should invest in. BOYFRIEND/MAGA/MAYE NOT HUSBAND.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! by DivaJessy(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
cry
Mrbolt555:
Many men marry because they think with their dickz while many women marry because they think with their currency. Thats why once both group get want they want, they flee. More than 80% of marriages end in divorce because of this reason. Many mens only way of sleeping with a particular beautiful woman is only by marrying her. U get my point? Today mens eyes don open finish. They wanna test drive wella before tieing it. I no blame them o. Many don't even want to get married cus they are so many cheap girls around. Well, whether you like it or not. Marriage is not for everyone. I'm out.
Mrbolt555:
Mrbolt555:
Re: 99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! by BdorianGray(m): 2:56am On Feb 14, 2018
DivaJessy:
cry[color=#990000][/color]

I see you are new here and looking for your way around...let me help you?
Re: 99% Of Men Get Married Because Of Sex & 100% Of Women Marry Because Of Money! by femolacqua(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
DivaJessy:
cry[color=#990000][/color]
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Married Or Not, You Should Read This Story / What habits of Nigerian men seem odd? / The Best Time To Have Sex Is With God's Seal Of Approval - Allison Bisongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.