Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. (2601 Views)

Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Did she lie? Were you not one of those spitting and crying all over the place over herdsmen? How come your mouth has suddenly become dry? grin

Now all you people do is lick Obj's crouch. grin grin
grin
assume ur position bro grin

3 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by tesppidd: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

grin
the joke is on you, ipob man.

after Buhari's reign he will hand over to another afonja.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
tesppidd:
the joke is on you, ipob man.
after Buhari's reign he will hand over to another afonja.
who the hell cares? how many times wee i tell u igbo ppl dont play vindictive and childish politics like u afonjas now assume d position for analizing by ur gambari lords grin

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Corrinthians(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

grin
Assume yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Corrinthians(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
imhotep:

You and ngeneukwenu share the same confused APC mindset grin
Igbos are pigs. Kanu. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Igbos are pigs. Kanu. grin
the real pigs are here grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Corrinthians(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
imhotep:

the real pigs are here grin
Ipob females are prøstitutes.. Late Nnamdidiot Kanu. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ipob females are prøstitutes.. Late Nnamdidiot Kanu. grin
Back to Daura grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Corrinthians(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
imhotep:

Back to Daura grin grin
Does that stop ipob females from being prøstitutes? grin

Southern Alumajeri. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:

Southern Alumajeri. grin
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Assume yours. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by tesppidd: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

who the hell cares?
how many times wee i tell u
igbo ppl dont play vindictive and childish politics like u afonjas
now assume d position for analizing by ur gambari lords grin
ipob is second class ethnic group.

The best the country can offer them is senate president.

And that's the best they can get.

And you ain't going nowhere.

You must remain in this Nigeria and continue to be a second class citizen .

Cus that's what you are.
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Between the post and the op I can't really tell who's dumber.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
tesppidd:
ipob is second class ethnic group.
The best the country can offer them is senate president.
And that's the best they can get.
And you ain't going nowhere.
You must remain in this Nigeria and continue to be a second class citizen .
Cus that's what you are.
read my statement u quoted SLOWLY then let it sink in. As for biafra the fact that u are worried about it says it all really must remain?lmao now run along to romance section laddie let grown folks talk grin
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by CrtlAltDel: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

who the hell cares?
how many times wee i tell u
igbo ppl dont play vindictive and childish politics like u afonjas
now assume d position for analizing by ur gambari lords grin
Says someone from the tribe with the highest holders of PHD in politics of Playing Victim Mentality ..Kikikikiki....I laugh in Biafra grin grin
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Says someone from the tribe with the highest holders of PHD in politics of Playing Victim Mentality ..Kikikikiki....I laugh in Biafra grin grin
ur hero took rat poison
ur kinsmen are known worldwide as backstabbers and cowards
yeah i'd rather remain igbo
now say this slowly: Igbo Amaka grin

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by CrtlAltDel: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

ur hero took rat poison
ur kinsmen are known worldwide as backstabbers and cowards
yeah i'd rather remain igbo
now say this slowly: Igbo Amaka grin
Lets talk about real facts….
Ojukwu left 3 million to die and ran like a coward…… Fact
Zik begged the Hausas to remain in Nigeria when the wanted to secede because of his greed to become PM…… Fact
Kanu like Ojukwu ran like coward when the kitchen was too hot…… Fact
From inception Igbos have always voted enmass for the north…. ….. Fact….. Hmmmm who is the real slave
Yorubas have always been at the fore front of liberation struggles…remember Soyinka went to jail for Biafra while your coward leaders hide under palm tree… fact

Hit me up if you want more REAL FACTS!!!

I forgot…… Igbo Amaka Iyanmiri
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Lets talk about real facts….
Ojukwu left 3 million to die and ran like a coward…… Fact
Zik begged the Hausas to remain in Nigeria when the wanted to secede because of his greed to become PM…… Fact
Kanu like Ojukwu ran like coward when the kitchen was too hot…… Fact
From inception Igbos have always voted enmass for the north…. ….. Fact….. Hmmmm who is the real slave
Yorubas have always been at the fore front of liberation struggles…remember Soyinka went to jail for Biafra while your coward leaders hide under palm tree… fact

Hit me up if you want more REAL FACTS!!!

I forgot…… Igbo Amaka Iyanmiri
grin grin grin
fulanis have emirates in ilorin and just established sharia court in osun...fact
tinubu and mko were checkmated by their gambari lords while diya and adisa(generals) knelt down b4 a major...fact
afonjas are the only tribe that has never attempted to leave this false contraption..fact
grin grin grin afonja ronu oh and if there was ever any doubt of ur slavery to ur gambari lords....
grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by CrtlAltDel: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
LZAA:

fulanis have emirates in ilorin and just established sharia court in osun...fact
tinubu and mko were checkmated by their gambari lords while diya and adisa(generals) knelt down b4 a major...fact
afonjas are the only tribe that has never attempted to leave this false contraption..fact
grin grin grin afonja ronu oh and if there was ever any doubt of ur slavery to ur gambari lords....
grin
kikikiki see ya life .....All these "alleged" FACTS yet you can list 1 attributed to your tribe.....Shame on you grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LZAA: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

kikikiki see ya life .....All these "alleged" FACTS yet you can list 1 attributed to your tribe.....Shame on you grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by delpee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
@Op
This is insensitive!
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by americanson: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
We knew the [b]Fake Tears For The Victims Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes [/b]was for a purpose.. Now that something "bigger" than the clashes has resurfaced in form of OBJ's press release.. It is now " to hell with the victims" let's see if this new development will defeat our enemy.. grin
Gosh! You have no soul or human empathy... so all those women crying on TV were fake? The people buried were fake.. my God... I know we all need money to survive this world but not to this extreme of not having feelings just because you are enjoying now. You are heartless and souless... but remember, we shall all die one day. Yours might be more tragic than the victims of herdsmen killing.

You being heartless and souless because you are getting paid from current government...
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by slimfit1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is down to the victims family as usual. We forgot to mention our roads that kills more than herbsmen too. Please I'm not changing the topic but we need to take everything serious in this country.
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
You think the killings in benue and jos are made up?
Your paymasters must be rewarding u handsomely. You see every action buhari has taken as being perfect even when a mans wife says he can do a lot better for the masses that voted him in. Your karma is coming NgeneUkwenu and this money you are eating will not rescue you. Just make sure your family dont eat from your money of filth, they dont deserve to carry some your karma.
NgeneUkwenu:
We knew the Fake Tears For The Victims Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes was for a purpose.. Now that something "bigger" than the clashes has resurfaced in form of OBJ's press release.. It is now " to hell with the victims" let's see if this new development will defeat our enemy.. grin
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by dlondonbadboy: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
You think the killings in benue and jos are made up?
Your paymasters must be rewarding u handsomely. You see every action buhari has taken as being perfect even when a mans wife says he can do a lot better for the masses that voted him in. Your karma is coming NgeneUkwenu and this money you are eating will not rescue you. Just make sure your family dont eat from your money of filth, they dont deserve to carry some your karma.

These people would insult the dead and dying just to make Buhari look like a saint...They have no love in them..They are very wicked people...

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
I tell you bros. When i pray for the enemies of this country dead, what i truly ask God for is to see people like NgeneUkwenu gone.
dlondonbadboy:

These people would insult the dead and dying just to make Buhari look like a saint...They have no love in them..They are very wicked people...
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by airminem(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Corrinthians:

Southern Alumajeri. grin

your coffin is nailed already
Re: All Of A Sudden, Nobody Is Talking About Herdsmen Again. by Ojiofor: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
We knew the Fake Tears For The Victims Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes was for a purpose.. Now that something "bigger" than the clashes has resurfaced in form of OBJ's press release.. It is now " to hell with the victims" let's see if this new development will defeat our enemy.. grin

Because their sponsor and patron have asked them to seize fire until after February election.
Nobody is deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos And The Nigerian Tribal Tragedy / Abubakar Malami, SAN Cropped His Screenshot After Being Dragged On Facebook / Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.